Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Anyone having paranormal experience?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th November 2017

danny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by damage_case View Post
i moved to a new house last year. i dunno why but ive encountered a few paranormal experiences happening with me.

sometimes i smell weird stuff when im in bed. and i know people would joke that i farted or dont bathe... but thats not true. it just goes away after some time.
google weird smells

Brief episodes of phantom smells or phantosmia – smelling something that’s not there – can be triggered by temporal lobe seizures, epilepsy, or head trauma. Phantosmia is also associated with Alzheimer’s and occasionally with the onset of a migraine.

Common olfactory hallucinations include lots of icky odors. Sufferers report smelling hydrogen sulfide (rotten eggs), bad perfume, garbage, a gas leak, wet dog, pungent body odor or spoiled fish or feces. The brain may trigger such sickening odors instead of agreeable ones because humans learned very early to avoid noxious smells for survival.

Quote:
and a few times... i wake up in the middle of the night with sounds outside the home that feels like im in some aircraft/spaceship. and then i hear noises in my ear as if some party is going on like people are talking. and i am not half conscious... i get fully conscious and those sounds continue. and then when i fall back asleep they go away.
Auditory hallucinations

Actually it could also be a sleep initiation phase where u are just going into REM sleep

Dreams happen

And u are aware abt these dreams

Paranormal is all inside the brain.

There are billions of stuff happening inside ur brain 90% of which u may not even be aware of.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 9th November 2017

Nebelwerfer has many secret admirersNebelwerfer has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
I am loving it mistryji. Btw no BJ Paranormal experience?
He gives a lot of them. Ghosts love him for a reason!

Old 11th November 2017

damage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny456 View Post
google weird smells

Brief episodes of phantom smells or phantosmia – smelling something that’s not there – can be triggered by temporal lobe seizures, epilepsy, or head trauma. Phantosmia is also associated with Alzheimer’s and occasionally with the onset of a migraine.

Common olfactory hallucinations include lots of icky odors. Sufferers report smelling hydrogen sulfide (rotten eggs), bad perfume, garbage, a gas leak, wet dog, pungent body odor or spoiled fish or feces. The brain may trigger such sickening odors instead of agreeable ones because humans learned very early to avoid noxious smells for survival.

Auditory hallucinations

Actually it could also be a sleep initiation phase where u are just going into REM sleep

Dreams happen

And u are aware abt these dreams

Paranormal is all inside the brain.

There are billions of stuff happening inside ur brain 90% of which u may not even be aware of.
I have googled the reasons. The smell isnt constant. Its rare. And in the condition you mentioned its severe or constant at least where a person finds food/liquid tasting bad or smelling bad.

As far as dreams are concerned... I do get nightmares sometimes. But that particular incident is so 'real' that I can bet a million bucks on it. I was 100% conscious and I kept hearing the party noise in my ear as if it was inches away from me and that spaceship like noise too. I didnt have any nightmare related to that.

Old 11th November 2017

Nebelwerfer has many secret admirersNebelwerfer has many secret admirers
Quote:
I have googled the reasons. The smell isnt constant. Its rare. And in the condition you mentioned its severe or constant at least where a person finds food/liquid tasting bad or smelling bad.

As far as dreams are concerned... I do get nightmares sometimes. But that particular incident is so 'real' that I can bet a million bucks on it. I was 100% conscious and I kept hearing the party noise in my ear as if it was inches away from me and that spaceship like noise too. I didnt have any nightmare related to that.
All this paranormal nuisance stops once you stop believing in them.

Old 12th November 2017

AdventureGuy has received several accoladesAdventureGuy has received several accoladesAdventureGuy has received several accolades
Quote:
sleep paralysis

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls