Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Will my wife let me drink alcohol?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th January 2018

COLDBOY has many secret admirers
Unhappy Will my wife let me drink alcohol?

Hello Guys,

I am stuck in a bad situation here. I LOVE drinking, I mean I LOVE GETTING DRUNK. The feeling of being free of inhibitions and putting aside tensions of your life for some time is something I crave for once-twice a month.
I drink only when I have company and believe that if I drink with my wife's permission she can control my intake and the habit stays in check.
My wife, HATES it and doesnt let me drink. The option I have is to get drunk when she goes to her native. But I would really like if she can allow me and I dont have to lie.
How do I do this? How do I make her understand that its not bad and Im not addicted? She's from a conservative family and Ive tried convincing her many times.
Please help with ideas..

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 15th January 2018

sagar9590 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to sagar9590
hi bro

Mmmmm s u can make it...
May be u can try to convininece her to drink some brezzer and u drink what u want...
Tell he Breezer is not a alocohal..

Old 15th January 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar9590 View Post
Mmmmm s u can make it...
May be u can try to convininece her to drink some brezzer and u drink what u want...
Tell he Breezer is not a alocohal..
I tried this bro, she's a doctor!
The moment she was about to drink breezer, she smelt the alcohol and read the bloody lable. Dont even ask what happened next!

Old 15th January 2018
Custom title

priyariya is a pillar of our communitypriyariya is a pillar of our communitypriyariya is a pillar of our communitypriyariya is a pillar of our communitypriyariya is a pillar of our communitypriyariya is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by COLDBOY View Post
Hello Guys,

I am stuck in a bad situation here. I LOVE drinking, I mean I LOVE GETTING DRUNK. The feeling of being free of inhibitions and putting aside tensions of your life for some time is something I crave for once-twice a month.
I drink only when I have company and believe that if I drink with my wife's permission she can control my intake and the habit stays in check.
My wife, HATES it and doesnt let me drink. The option I have is to get drunk when she goes to her native. But I would really like if she can allow me and I dont have to lie.
How do I do this? How do I make her understand that its not bad and Im not addicted? She's from a conservative family and Ive tried convincing her many times.
Please help with ideas..
what if ur wife asks for the same ..will u allow her to drink?

Old 15th January 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Hello Guys,

Please help with ideas..
You do not understand the logic!

She hates alcohol!

When u drink alcohol, it gets mixed i your blood - NO?

Then when she sucks ur blood, she finds alcohol in it!

And she hates ALCOHOL!

This is a vicious circle!

Old 15th January 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyariya View Post
He will celebrate the day his wife asks for it! He will get a drinking partner along with permission to get drunk! He will offer Laddus to Gods on that day every year! You just don't get it girl!

Old 15th January 2018

wifyfantasy is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Hello Guys,

Please help with ideas..

real way is to seat with her and draw clear boundary. Tell her clearly tht u r not drunkard. U will b limited to 2-3 peg only once a week & u will prefer to drink home rather than seating outside in bar. If she is reasonable, she will understand. If not, than u hv two options. Ignore her n set your rules or compromise n stop drinking.

Old 16th January 2018

Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
you must explain to her that little alcohol can be beneficial at times. You should also tell her that this makes you stress-free and if you do not stay stress-free your sperm count will go down and then she will face severe problems!

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
He will celebrate the day his wife asks for it! He will get a drinking partner along with permission to get drunk! He will offer Laddus to Gods on that day every year! You just don't get it girl!
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyariya View Post
@Nebelwerfer, You totally get me bro! I wish she would ask for some one day!

BTW. UPDATE: Now she is rationing my drinking to once in 4 months. Hoping she understands me better and lets me have it when I want.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Quote:
@Nebelwerfer, You totally get me bro! I wish she would ask for some one day!

BTW. UPDATE: Now she is rationing my drinking to once in 4 months. Hoping she understands me better and lets me have it when I want.
Something is better than nothing bro!

Hopefully, the duration will lower to twice in a month one day!

Keep negotiating!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls