Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > Need a place in Chennai

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Closed Thread

Old 10th March 2018

jimmy008 is beginning to get noticed
Red face Need a place in Chennai

Hi guys , my girlfriend and i will need a place in Chennai to spend some time. Any suggestions?
Also we plan to visit Pondy. Should we stay in Pondy or Chennai?

Old 10th March 2018
(BeParWaH)
Visit my website

{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Auroville,TN

Old 10th March 2018
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy008 View Post
Hi guys , my girlfriend and i will need a place in Chennai to spend some time. Any suggestions?
Also we plan to visit Pondy. Should we stay in Pondy or Chennai?
There r lot of resorts in ECR, u can spend ur time pleasurable there. U can stay in chennai as wel as in pondy, its ur choice.

Old 12th April 2018
Custom title

maridegu is a pillar of our communitymaridegu is a pillar of our communitymaridegu is a pillar of our communitymaridegu is a pillar of our communitymaridegu is a pillar of our communitymaridegu is a pillar of our community
As KP has said, Stick to ECR, .. ease.

& do load pics,

Jim Rohn

Photo: VidyaShree, mudduchandra's Goddess oozing brightness at
https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1541526

Closed Thread