Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Suggestion for honeymoon

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old 16th April 2018
Ondipuli's Avatar
Ondipuli Ondipuli is offline
hawaa hawaa hawawaa hawaaaa
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Join Date: 5th October 2008
Posts: 42,439
Rep Power: 85 Points: 34121
Ondipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Ondipuli
>>merged
______________________________
The name is "Ondipuli". Good Luck

  #12  
Old 16th April 2018
shang40 shang40 is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 24th January 2010
Posts: 8,958
Rep Power: 33 Points: 7407
shang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeDesi View Post
Hi guys,
I am about to get married and hence I am planning for honeymoon. Can you guys share some destinations between 1-2 lakhs. Also can share some exciting things to do ?

Its a love marriage
Goa is wonderful since it gives opportunity to be together. The temples gives you blessings. You can move on bike having clinging your wife whole day.
On beaches you can have pleasure of exposing half way. No nudes.
And as someone suggested licking her pussy will make you surrender with love plus more sex.
______________________________
पत्नीदास मी Cucky

  #13  
Old 16th April 2018
AwesomeDesi AwesomeDesi is offline
 
Join Date: 30th March 2018
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1 Points: 26
AwesomeDesi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by shang40 View Post
Goa is wonderful since it gives opportunity to be together. The temples gives you blessings. You can move on bike having clinging your wife whole day.
On beaches you can have pleasure of exposing half way. No nudes.
And as someone suggested licking her pussy will make you surrender with love plus more sex.
Thanks for the suggestions shang40, what do you need by exposing half way ?
Also, I'd def give try to licking.

  #14  
Old 17th April 2018
shang40 shang40 is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 24th January 2010
Posts: 8,958
Rep Power: 33 Points: 7407
shang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeDesi View Post
Thanks for the suggestions shang40, what do you need by exposing half way ?
Also, I'd def give try to licking.
Initially ask her to wear skirts then shorts and then one piece to two piece bikini.
This is half way.
Nudes are prohibited in Goa.
And if she comes in front of me in tight shorts or bikini I will admire her.
Even in close room I can admire with a lick making her wild for you
______________________________
पत्नीदास मी Cucky

  #15  
Old 17th April 2018
AwesomeDesi AwesomeDesi is offline
 
Join Date: 30th March 2018
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1 Points: 26
AwesomeDesi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by shang40 View Post
Initially ask her to wear skirts then shorts and then one piece to two piece bikini.
This is half way.
Nudes are prohibited in Goa.
And if she comes in front of me in tight shorts or bikini I will admire her.
Even in close room I can admire with a lick making her wild for you
Would def ask her to get into 2 piece.let me see if she'd be ok with it.

I don't need licking services get though...

  #16  
Old 17th April 2018
k3vv3 k3vv3 is offline
 
Join Date: 1st February 2009
Posts: 752
Rep Power: 24 Points: 1607
k3vv3 is a pillar of our communityk3vv3 is a pillar of our communityk3vv3 is a pillar of our communityk3vv3 is a pillar of our communityk3vv3 is a pillar of our communityk3vv3 is a pillar of our communityk3vv3 is a pillar of our communityk3vv3 is a pillar of our community
try Thailand or Maldives
______________________________


  #17  
Old 18th April 2018
maridegu maridegu is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 6th May 2017
Posts: 1,763
Rep Power: 5 Points: 1165
maridegu has received several accoladesmaridegu has received several accoladesmaridegu has received several accoladesmaridegu has received several accoladesmaridegu has received several accolades
Travel cost up & down 1.2 ... splurge at Male, ..

1 week Stay upto 70 K
All your's, .. 1'st thing at Honeymoon, .. Secluded beaches, Awesome Rooms-Pools-Drools.
Make sure, you treat your wife like Queen,

Keep shopping to bare minimum,

Adventure Sports again as the last leg.

Get the hang of working-out at Gym, come back sweaty, rip-off clothes & make union.

Good Luck, .

if feeling adventurous, show your heroics & frolick here, without face.
______________________________
love is poison

  #18  
Old 18th April 2018
AwesomeDesi AwesomeDesi is offline
 
Join Date: 30th March 2018
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1 Points: 26
AwesomeDesi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3vv3 View Post
try Thailand or Maldives
Any suggestions of places to visit and estimates>?

  #19  
Old 18th April 2018
AwesomeDesi AwesomeDesi is offline
 
Join Date: 30th March 2018
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1 Points: 26
AwesomeDesi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by maridegu View Post
Travel cost up & down 1.2 ... splurge at Male, ..

1 week Stay upto 70 K
All your's, .. 1'st thing at Honeymoon, .. Secluded beaches, Awesome Rooms-Pools-Drools.
Make sure, you treat your wife like Queen,

Keep shopping to bare minimum,

Adventure Sports again as the last leg.

Get the hang of working-out at Gym, come back sweaty, rip-off clothes & make union.

Good Luck, .

if feeling adventurous, show your heroics & frolick here, without face.
Have you been there? Do you have any suggestions foro hotels and other stuff?

  #20  
Old 21st April 2018
perpendicular's Avatar
perpendicular perpendicular is offline
straight forward
 
Join Date: 5th September 2010
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 6,388
Rep Power: 43 Points: 21932
perpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universeperpendicular is one with the universe
ooty

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 12:58 AM.
Page generated in 0.01928 seconds