Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Significance of non-penetrative sex.

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 28th April 2018
Custom title

proud007 has received several accoladesproud007 has received several accoladesproud007 has received several accolades
Question Significance of non-penetrative sex.

During love making, why do most people go straight to boobs and vagina? There is so much to explore in woman. We can hug. We can lick all over the body. We can tickle. We can smell. We can watch her body. A woman can be savored without having an actual intercourse. In childhood, when I didn't know the concept of sexual intercourse, I would get aroused by mere midriff show in Bollywood and I thought that hugging was the ultimate in sex. I think most people waste this God's gift to humanity - woman.

Last edited by proud007 : 1st May 2018 at 09:20 PM.

Old 29th April 2018
Custom title

jsmithfb is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Skype™ to jsmithfb
Quote:
Originally Posted by proud007 View Post
During love making, why do most people go straight to boobs and vagina? There is so much to explore in woman. We can hug. We can lick all over the body. We can tickle. We can smell. A woman can be savored without having an actual intercourse. In childhood, when I didn't know the concept of sexual intercourse, I would get aroused by mere midriff show in Bollywood and I thought that hugging was the ultimate in sex. I think most people waste this God's gift to humanity - woman.

well too much western influenecd i will say .. best way to enjoy is the other partner should be willing to. try to have a copy of kamasutra and refer it page by page both of parties have to read aloud while involving in it so it will be more meaning ful
Actress Dumpster (HD) CUM CONFIRMED W/Menu

Old 29th April 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by proud007 View Post
During love making, why do most people go straight to boobs and vagina? There is so much to explore in woman. We can hug. We can lick all over the body. We can tickle. We can smell. A woman can be savored without having an actual intercourse. In childhood, when I didn't know the concept of sexual intercourse, I would get aroused by mere midriff show in Bollywood and I thought that hugging was the ultimate in sex. I think most people waste this God's gift to humanity - woman.
Why are you worried about what others do in their bedrooms?

lol .. u even have a problem with how people bang their wives?

Old 29th April 2018
Banned

khiru has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
Why are you worried about what others do in their bedrooms?

lol .. u even have a problem with how people bang their wives?

Exactly