Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Good Salary private job vs low salary government job which is better?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd January 2018

hardik175 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via ICQ to hardik175 Send a message via Yahoo to hardik175
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
Im one of the lucky ones that has a private job and is earning good form it....i started 6 yrs back..rose up the ladders and now im a section manager having good pull in my company and a my very own junior who im having an affair with for the past 14 months....also i had started investing in various funds, mutual funds ,stocks so i have a nice birds nest set up for me....so im getting around 36k net monthly and another 24-35k each month from my investments

also the recent crypto-currency boom has been beneficial for me....that's all ill say

EDIT : One more important thing I forgot to mention. I've had few oppurtunities to switch to a govt. job but I did not since a pvt. job pays better and mine has plenty of perks and bonus payments on top of my salary. The truth is I'm saving up some money because I know there will come a day when my affair with my junior will be caught by someone looking to take advantage, or my family will know of it or the junior herself might start blackmailing me because these things do get out eventually. That time I would need all the financial help I can get.
Is your job related to IT??
Please Please dont waste my time along with yours... Speak directly of your fantasies and what do you want to do and What you Love
Would love to talk about your wife and family and submissive life or problems...
For Contact And Join My Cuckold/Incest Group View Profile

Old 23rd January 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by remo_ram2 View Post
govt job...... life security
private job..... fast money earning.

Depends on you how you plan your life
Are you doing private job?
Please Please dont waste my time along with yours... Speak directly of your fantasies and what do you want to do and What you Love
Would love to talk about your wife and family and submissive life or problems...

Old 23rd January 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by superaashif View Post
In govt job baar baar naukri badalne ka darr nahi plus facilities but retirement fear

In private job azaad panchi fly whenever and wherever if you in search to get a new firm age not matters properly

You can earn more in private more than from govt job....but in govt job u can earn as well more but in a corrupt way which is strictly denied as if u caught not only u will lose the opportunities but also ur govt job

Govt job are much secured,beneficial even for ur family for anywhere reason but only few can get the chance of govt job others go for private because that's the only left to open

Govt job is best but if u want to earn more without thinking about facilities of your job then go for private

My personal advice :- try karte raho mila to theek warna apna private job hi zindabad

I want to earn more with hard work but without corruption?!

Old 23rd January 2018

Thank you everyone
Great advice

What do you think about banking jobs though?

Old 24th January 2018
Custom title

vaanisindhu has received several accoladesvaanisindhu has received several accoladesvaanisindhu has received several accoladesvaanisindhu has received several accolades
In Chennai most of the pvt companies don't pay decent salary or good salary ....

Minimum they should be paying around 35K per month with all facilities ....

Old 24th January 2018

IndianpaidBBW is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
Im one of the lucky ones that has a private job and is earning good form it....i started 6 yrs back..rose up the ladders and now im a section manager having good pull in my company and a my very own junior who im having an affair with for the past 14 months....also i had started investing in various funds, mutual funds ,stocks so i have a nice birds nest set up for me....so im getting around 36k net monthly and another 24-35k each month from my investments

also the recent crypto-currency boom has been beneficial for me....that's all ill say

EDIT : One more important thing I forgot to mention. I've had few oppurtunities to switch to a govt. job but I did not since a pvt. job pays better and mine has plenty of perks and bonus payments on top of my salary. The truth is I'm saving up some money because I know there will come a day when my affair with my junior will be caught by someone looking to take advantage, or my family will know of it or the junior herself might start blackmailing me because these things do get out eventually. That time I would need all the financial help I can get.
6 yrs 36k ? you under slavery bro.

Old 26th January 2018
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianpaidBBW View Post
6 yrs 36k ? you under slavery bro.
i dont mind it since my job is not super stressfull...lots of paid leaves....5 days a week and like I said lots of perks and bonuses.....

Old 26th January 2018
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardik175 View Post
Is your job related to IT??
cant divulge details but something like that

Old 26th January 2018

hotspot54 has received several accoladeshotspot54 has received several accoladeshotspot54 has received several accolades
Go for Govt job if you want peaceful life,

For money & if you want to show your skill,talent choose pvt. sector.
I have experience of both jobs.

Old 27th January 2018

docxossip is an unknown quantity at this point
it's personal preference
if you want more money, work according to ur taste, good working environment , freedom to switch jobs, go for pvt job.

if you want modest money , security and some extra perks, pension etc, want to work less, go for govt job.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls