Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Good Salary private job vs low salary government job which is better?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th February 2018

hardik175 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via ICQ to hardik175 Send a message via Yahoo to hardik175
Hey thanks everyone
For contact view profile

Old 11th February 2018

hardik175 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via ICQ to hardik175 Send a message via Yahoo to hardik175
Good Salary private job vs low salary government job which is better?

Is it stressful??
I am going to join one of mnc but also have one government job offer with low salary 12th based job so confused what to choose
For contact view profile

Last edited by hardik175 : 11th February 2018 at 08:07 AM.

Old 11th February 2018
Custom title

thewall81317 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographthewall81317 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographthewall81317 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographthewall81317 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographthewall81317 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographthewall81317 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographthewall81317 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographthewall81317 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
its depend on what kind of job you want.

a job which will give you nice amount of salary with extra work
or
a job where there is no tension or very less tension of work with salary hike is slow

Old 11th February 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
people i closely know in IT sector are taking 12-15 lacs package 6-7 years of work experience. Live a fab bachelor life with a few "onsite" opportunities.

But their work is grueling and sometimes they work on Sundays also (probably because they are free and bachelors)

no idea about govt job but as far as i know its considered a blessing .. but a job for a 12th pass candidate seems to be a low profile job and in our country people would respect you according to the work u do. If its a clerical job - good, if its driver/chaprasi/ help etc - don't even think about it!

Old 11th February 2018
Custom title

Just a Salesman has many secret admirersJust a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardik175 View Post
Is it stressful??
I am going to join one of mnc but also have one government job offer with low salary 12th based job so confused what to choose
https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1517457
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardik175 View Post
Good Salary private job vs low salary government job which is better?
I am waiting for a government job with grade pay 2400

And working at mnc with 25k

What should I do?
Few days back u said u were workin with MNC and awaiting govt job.
(Here 5 pages of wisdom was given to you).
Now u are saying u are going to join one MNC and hv govt job offer.

So have u resigned from earlier MNC and joining new MNC or what?

If u join govt job then no need to worry for next 35 to 40 years until u retire plus handsome pension after that. Plus u can work for 8 hours only or even less and do some other activity on the side or some hobby. No targets no deadlines no accountability no tension. U can surf xossip in office hours only. Only thing is quality of opposite gender in govt office and MNC office maybe little different if that is important to you for TP, also working environment canteen toilet and colleagues etc may not be so good.

Old 11th February 2018
Yellow Flash
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
Namikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps database
Kindly do not open multiple threads for same discussion.

Old 11th February 2018
Umeed Se Na Umeed Hi Accha

superaashif has disabled reputations
Suppose if someone is a b.a graduate and have not so much money for the higher studies like hotel management,mba etc....he tried govt exams many times but not succeeded as u know the high competition and it's negative marks

So,now what should he do to get a good job where his salary will increase and promotion too get? jawab de guyz

Read my latest romantic action kahini :- SHARIF GUNDA 2 (COMPLETED) https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?p=76650194

If u love to read all kind of genres like
romantic,thriller,love n non-erotic love,incest,fantasy,horror,hot stories then u are on the right platform see below this link :-

http://xossip.com/search.php?do=process&showposts=0&starteronly=1&exactname=1&searchuser=superaashif

Old 12th February 2018
Custom title

falcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to falcon56 Send a message via Skype™ to falcon56
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokshoora View Post
People who dont know about grade pay are talking! GP 2400 means Basic 25500. Add to it 5% DA, 24% HRA in Mumbai, Transportation allowance, 10% NPS contribution - gross about 38k. Govt also provides CEA, KV admission, CGHS facilities. Go for it bro.

I would take that job right away. Private job is full of pressure

Old 12th February 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by superaashif View Post
Suppose if someone is a b.a graduate and have not so much money for the higher studies like hotel management,mba etc....he tried govt exams many times but not succeeded as u know the high competition and it's negative marks

So,now what should he do to get a good job where his salary will increase and promotion too get? jawab de guyz
Totally depends on what that guy wants to accomplish in his life!

If he wants to make more money but with work pressure - PVT Jobs!

If he wants a peaceful life, remaining at low post/position for the fair amount of his life but not much work, and job security - Government Job!

Old 12th February 2018
Umeed Se Na Umeed Hi Accha

superaashif has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
Totally depends on what that guy wants to accomplish in his life!

If he wants to make more money but with work pressure - PVT Jobs!

If he wants a peaceful life, remaining at low post/position for the fair amount of his life but not much work, and job security - Government Job!

answer...but as i have mentioned he tried govt exams numerous times but not succeeded...so now pvt job is the only option for him...so in pvt jobs what kind of job he will land into? i mean back office jobs but there is scope in that i mean no promotion only work pressure.. work pressure ho koi baat nahi par salary aur promotion hona chahiye.so what kind of jobs will be the option in pvt jobs?

Read my latest romantic action kahini :- SHARIF GUNDA 2 (COMPLETED) https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?p=76650194

If u love to read all kind of genres like
romantic,thriller,love n non-erotic love,incest,fantasy,horror,hot stories then u are on the right platform see below this link :-

http://xossip.com/search.php?do=process&showposts=0&starteronly=1&exactname=1&searchuser=superaashif

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls