Xossip

Old 14th January 2018
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

..........How many red roses has he given to me,
With sunshine on his face,
A gentle embrace,
Sealed by the warmth of his lips?

How many red roses has he given to me,
With a teddy bear smile,
His own subtle style,
Strong hands which present them to me?

With love in his heart,
Sadly we part,
After he hands them to me?

Waiting to be counted, waiting to be seen,
In some bright place, where all flowers stay,
Never to wither, never to fade away.
Will they appear somewhere in eternity?...........

Old 15th January 2018
Xossipian
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
chessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps database

Old 15th January 2018
Namaskar
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessian View Post

..........A whisper in the night air, did drift into my dreams.
A hint of something sensuous, erotic in extremes.
A promise of eternity, of love and true romance.
All it takes is for us to dance the lovers dance
I woke and felt chill breeze, but cool me it did not.
For in my mind were visions, my passion far too hot.
Two souls were dancing closely, but neither dared to talk
All it takes is for us to walk the lovers walk
I reached my mind out further, to see what I could learn.
For once I saw the lovers, my aching heart did yearn.
I wished to see the future, and what it held for me.
All it takes is for us to see what lovers see.
I closed my eyes for wishing, and hoped with all my might.
That what I was imagining was you and I one night.
For if I never see you love, I'm sure I could not cope.
All it takes is for us to hope as lovers hope.

My eyes were quickly opened, by the touch of your soft lips.
Your face of angel beauty, could have launched a thousand ships.
And now we are together, my dream it did not miss.
Forever now my darling, we kiss the lovers kiss..........

Old 15th January 2018
Namaskar

..........Pyar Bhara Hua Dil Hai Magar Kiseeko De Nahi Sakta,
Vishwas Bhara Hua Mann Hai Magar Kisi ko Dikha Nahi Sakta,
Dil Me Ummeedein Bahuth Hai Jinka Intzaar Nahi Kar Sakta,
Magar Kisi Kone Me Ek Vishwas Hai Jo Kahtha Hai Ki,
Yeh Samay Ka Khel Hai Jise Tu Rok Nahi Sakta.

Ab to hum tere liye ajnabi ho gaye,
Baato ke silsile bhi kam ho gaye,
Khushiyo se jyada hamare paas gam ho gaye,
Kya pata ye waqt bura hai ya bure hum ho gaye...........

Old 15th January 2018
Namaskar

..........Lamhe Ye Suhane Saath Ho Na Ho,

Kal Me Aaj Jaisi Koi Baat Ho Na Ho,

Aapka Pyar Hamesha Is Dil Mei Rahega,

Chahe Poori Umar Mulakat Ho Na Ho..

Na Kabhi Muskurahat Tere Hothon Se Duur Ho..

Teri Har Khwahish Haqiqat Ko Manzoor Ho..

Ho Jaye Jo Tu Mujhse Khafa..

Khuda Na Kare Mujhse Kabhi Aisa Kasoor Ho.............

Old 16th January 2018
Namaskar

.........I had closed the door upon my heart
and wouldn't let anyone in
I had trusted and loved only to be hurt
but that would never happen again
I locked the door and
tossed the key as
hard and as far as I could
My heart was closed for good

Then you came into my life and
made me change my mind
just when I thought that
tiny key was impossible to find
that is when you held out your hand
and proved me wrong
inside your palm was the
Key to My Heart
You had it all along...........

Old 16th January 2018
Namaskar

........Jis Rang Mein Dekho Use Woh PardaNashin Hai,
Aur Uss Pe Ye Parda Hai Ke Parda Hi Nahi Hai,
Mujh Se Koi Puchhe Tere Milne Ki Adaayein,
Duniya Toh Yeh Kehti Hai Ke Mumkin Hi Nahi Hai.
जिस रंग में देखो उसे वो पर्दानशीं है,
और उसपे ये पर्दा है कि पर्दा ही नहीं है,
मुझ से कोई पूछे तेरे मिलने की अदायें,
दुनिया तो यह कहती है कि मुमकिन ही नहीं है।..........

Old 16th January 2018
Namaskar

........Bechaini Tadpaye Jab Unki Yaad Aye,
Humari Khuli Bahein Unhe Hi Bulaye,
Hume Pata Hai Ki Who Ek Khwaab Hai,
Khwaabon Mein Who Hume Yun Hi Tadpaye.

Tera Khayal Dil Se Na Jaye To Kya Karu,
Reh Reh Kar Teri Yaad Aye To Kya Karu,
Kehte Hai Khwaabon Mein Hogi Mulakat,
Raat Bhar Neend Hi Na Aye To Kya Kaaru..........

Old 17th January 2018
Namaskar

........My love for you will never diminish,
I'm with you from start to finish.
You have bettered my life in ways you can't imagine,
without you, I wouldn't have anything.
You make me laugh, you make me smile,
being with you is all that's worthwhile.
Life for me was so hard to bear,
not anymore because you'll always be there.
I hope you will love me always,
and not let it slip away in a matter of days.........

Old 17th January 2018
Namaskar

.......Aayine Mein Kya Cheej Abhi Dekh Rahe The,
Phir Kahte Ho Khuda Ki Kudrat Nahi Dekhi.
आईने में क्या चीज़ अभी देख रहे थे,
फिर कहते हो खुदा की कुदरत नहीं देखी।

Adaa Pariyon Ki Surat Hur Ki Aankein Gizalon Ki,
Garaz Maange Ki Har Ek Cheej Inn Husn Walon Ki.
अदा परियों की, सूरत हूर की, आंखें गिजालों की,
गरज माँगे कि हर इक चीज हैं इन हुस्न वालों की।.........

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls