Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Marriage match

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread

Old 16th January 2018

priya3somelover is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to priya3somelover
Marriage match

I am married and not looking for a match here. But I always wished if my husband was one among the men here who is okay with exposing, sharing, swap at times etc etc.

Is there a forum or a place where people can look for matches for marriages with the interests in the topics in this forums. In general, its not possible and in my case I was upset with what I got in sexual life.

I feel people should date and then get into marriages. But if its not possible, can we have something here for people who are looking for marriage which might help in finding the right partner.

Or does men say all things here and want a wife who is pativrita kind of.

Old 16th January 2018
Banned

khiru has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by priya3somelover View Post
I am married and not looking for a match here. But I always wished if my husband was one among the men here who is okay with exposing, sharing, swap at times etc etc.

Is there a forum or a place where people can look for matches for marriages with the interests in the topics in this forums. In general, its not possible and in my case I was upset with what I got in sexual life.

I feel people should date and then get into marriages. But if its not possible, can we have something here for people who are looking for marriage which might help in finding the right partner.

Again a frustrated men hiding behind womenís name asking chutiya question
Now just get lost from here and gave your brain some rest so that you just stick to your gender and donít hide behind a womenís name and ask this type of useless questions

Old 16th January 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by khiru View Post
Again a frustrated men hiding behind womenís name asking chutiya question
Now just get lost from here and gave your brain some rest so that you just stick to your gender and donít hide behind a womenís name and ask this type of useless questions
I can post the same as a man without any difference in content and response. So please sir(someone who thinks he is too intelligent) tell me why should i post here as a female if I am not one.

Old 16th January 2018
Banned

khiru has many secret admirers
Quote:
I can post the same as a man without any difference in content and response. So please sir(someone who thinks he is too intelligent) tell me why should i post here as a female if I am not one.
yawn yawn yawn

not convinced

Old 16th January 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by khiru View Post
yawn yawn yawn

not convinced
I am not here to convince you.

Old 16th January 2018
Banned

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:

1. You don't need your husband to expose you. If you like exposure and play nude on internet forums, all you need is a selfie camera!

Just click and share!

2. Please define what u do not like in ur sexual life.

3. Please dont pretend!

Old 16th January 2018
Banana

fatguysmart is hunted by the papparazifatguysmart is hunted by the papparazifatguysmart is hunted by the papparazifatguysmart is hunted by the papparazifatguysmart is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
I don't know about others, but I do encourage my fiance to wear revealing hot dresses when she goes to office parties.

I have also give her the freedom of having sex with other men should she develop desires or I fail to satisfy her sexually. (But no cheating, emotional affairs, etc.)

I have made it very clear to her that I want her to be sexually satisfied, and it doesn't matter whether it comes from sex with me or anybody else.

However, so far, she hasn't expressed any such desires.

On 31st, I encouraged her to wear a deep neck top that would show off hint or small of her cleavage. But she wasn't comfortable.

I am going to encourage her to wear sleeveless, low cuts, expose midriff, thighs, etc. I just want her to look hot and steal glances and make men stare at her.

PS: I am not here to pic exchange, cuckold-bull, SRSP, swap, etc. So other people reading this reply please don't bother me with any private messages.

Last edited by fatguysmart : 16th January 2018 at 07:13 PM.

Old 17th January 2018
Gunda Binu
Visit my website

shapey has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshapey has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshapey has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshapey has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshapey has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshapey has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshapey has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
closed

Closed Thread