Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > real men respect Women - join the movement

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th February 2018

a.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our community
@montyvRespecting women ain't a rocket science, just treat every girl or women you want your family women to be treated with, as simple as that !

Opening such threads are useless ? But if you really meant to create awareness, then I appreciate ur efforts !

Yes...exactly!
If you understand the point why do opinionate only for its own purpose?
It's just a thread!
Meant to encourage positive thinking and awareness.
It's not a competitive or biased accusation.
Where did you read the word equality in my thread introduction?
Where did you read the word feminist in my thread introduction?
Misquoting like this only shows you're jumping the gun and attacking personally without making any effort to understand.

Again. ...if you don't agree with a thread don't visit it. Don't post misinterpreted and misquoted aggressive opinions.
You don't have to leave a mark on every thread!

Old 13th February 2018
Custom title

Just a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.slave4owner View Post
@salesman Take a good look at my profile. ..Why just casual. ..and don't quote others threads in my name....mumbai gf isn't my thread... Though it's a good thread....
Ur comment "Beautiful thread" on this thread one week ago is what I meant. I am all for daring titillation - me loves it - but u cannot hv double standards or hypocrisy here. If u like women flashing then be ready to accept the fact that there are going to be consequences - and then dont take a candle and placard and sing homilies of "RESPECT WOMEN RESPECT WOMEN" U CANNOT FIGHT THE LAWS OF NATURE!!!

Quote:
Stop flaming. Stop trolling. Don't be paranoid and hyper. Try to get a life. Moderate your opinions and don't be judgemental.
If you don't like this thread get out of here. Don't assume meekness.
REQUEST MODERATOR TO STEP IN AND PREVENT FLAMING AND TROLLING.
@Slave - It is very fashionable nowadays to shoult Troll Troll when someobdy is presenting real facts in response to your assumptions under the cover of injured innocence.

If speaking the truth is trollling then let it be so!!!

I hv the greatest respect for u fellow xossipian and by no means want to hurt u or offend u but charm of manners and respect can never be a substitute for calling a spade a spade!!! Pls dont run away from a healthy factual discussion and take refuge behind the coat tails of authority.

I already said if u read carefully i appreciate ur noble and good intention but need to look at all the facts and not just one side of the coin like it happens in some media

Old 13th February 2018

a.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our community
@bladeinc
Don't get aggressive.
Go out there and try and f#@k people you want to put labels on.
In the meantime get some sense.

Old 13th February 2018

Request to all who visit this thread:

Please read the thread introduction carefully.
Don't post aggressive opinions.

If you are so offended by this thread write to the site moderators and ask for it to be removed.

Don't create word wars here.

Old 13th February 2018
Custom title

Just a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accolades
Quote:
Request to all who visit this thread:

Please read the thread introduction carefully.
Don't post aggressive opinions.

If you are so offended by this thread write to the site moderators and ask for it to be removed.

Don't create word wars here.
Dear if u start a thread then expect some healthy discussion and exchange of frank opinions.

It is a public thread not ur private slave harem and u cannot ask ppl to leave it.

U wont find buttery choclate comments here like the ones u find in other sections under Xclusive Shalu rand or Xossip slut rano or My horny flashing wife etc.

Now u are crying War War. The war is only inside ur head. There is no war. There is just healthy discussion and debate. We love and respect you notwithstanding the disagreement about the assumptions u make in ur thread. Peace.

Old 13th February 2018

Man what an ego trip! Hopefully gassed out!

Old 13th February 2018

To take the thread forward I'm going to share my personal experience of realisation and effort to improve on my own individual level...
I was attending an open for all satsang and it was being said from the stage that 'a society in which women are safe becomes strong and a society in which women feel unsafe goes to ruin'...and then the speaker shed light on some incorrect practices of most men which have become almost habitual. ... After the satsang did some introspection and realised I was counted among the men being mentioned. .....I tried to identify my wrongs and undertook three first steps for myself...1. I started correcting my tendency to use abusive words and started objecting to their use by my friends in carefree conversations. ..2. I stopped being the little bit of an ogler I used to be...I am now able to understand the difference between an appreciative look and a lecherous stare. ..3. I stopped viewing voyeuristic pictures and videos on internet...I now understand the difference between sharing an exhibitionist's pleasures and non consented voyeurism.....
Starting with these basic things with myself I was able to achieve a perceptible difference in myself..... For the better....

I've been a member of xossip for years. .. I'm here for adult fun like all of you... I've made some good friends here. .. and I think we're a community of sorts.....
That's why I started this thread... To share this with people here. ...

This is not about equality.
This is not about feminism.
This is not about finding the protector in yourself.
This is about basic human etiquette.

Someone read the thread introduction and went into a defensive fit making accusations passing judgement creating conflict. ...without even bothering to understand what the thread introduction was trying to say.... Yes a thread on a public forum is not my personal property or as taunted my private harem... But it's also not an open stage for a fool to create a ruckus. ..

My intent here is clear... To encourage people to introspect. .. is there something they're doing wrong that's unfair towards Women? ... and to makea choice...if they want... To correct and improve...

I see no shame in admitting that there were and probably still are some things about me that are wrong and unfair and I can say that these shortcomings kept me at a weaker level as a man.... and since I've started making conscious efforts to correct and improve I've felt better about myself...
That's what I'm inviting others here to explore.

Let's not be sensitive to the point of madness and react with aggression and contest... Let's try to understand. .. If we find ourselves agreeing with the need for personal/individual improvement we must try and we should share our thoughts and experiences with others...

This isn't about 'them' or 'us'...This isn't about preaching morality... and it's certainly not a matter of debate. ... This is about your personal/individual understanding and choice...

My effort at starting an interactive discussion and inputting my personal experience is done...

For reasons of avoiding encouragement to insanity splashing about in a senseless argument I'm going to avoid any further posting here... and I'm just going to hope some others from our xossip community will understand the idea and try to introspect for self improvement

Ciao

Last edited by a.slave4owner : 13th February 2018 at 08:04 PM.

Old 13th February 2018
Custom title

Quote:
To take the thread forward I'm going to share my personal experience of realisation and effort to improve on my own individual level...
I was attending an open for all satsang and it was being said from the stage that 'a society in which women are safe becomes strong and a society in which women feel unsafe goes to ruin'...and then the speaker shed light on some incorrect practices of most men which have become almost habitual. ... After the satsang did some introspection and realised I was counted among the men being mentioned. .....I tried to identify my wrongs and undertook three first steps for myself...1. I started correcting my tendency to use abusive words and started objecting to their use by my friends in carefree conversations. ..2. I stopped being the little bit of an ogler I used to be...I am now able to understand the difference between an appreciative look and a lecherous stare. ..3. I stopped viewing voyeuristic pictures and videos on internet...I now understand the difference between sharing an exhibitionist's pleasures and non consented voyeurism.....
Starting with these basic things with myself I was able to achieve a perceptible difference in myself..... For the better....

I've been a member of xossip for years. .. I'm here for adult fun like all of you... I've made some good friends here. .. and I think we're a community of sorts.....
That's why I started this thread... To share this with people here. ...

This is not about equality.
This is not about feminism.
This is not about finding the protector in yourself.
This is about basic human etiquette.

Someone read the thread introduction and went into a defensive fit making accusations passing judgement creating conflict. ...without even bothering to understand what the thread introduction was trying to say.... Yes a thread on a public forum is not my personal property or as taunted my private harem... But it's also not an open stage for a fool to create a ruckus. ..

My intent here is clear... To encourage people to introspect. .. is there something they're doing wrong that's unfair towards Women? ... and to makea choice...if they want... To correct and improve...

I see no shame in admitting that there were and probably still are some things about me that are wrong and unfair and I can say that these shortcomings kept me at a weaker level as a man.... and since I've started making conscious efforts to correct and improve I've felt better about myself...
That's what I'm inviting others here to explore.

Let's not be sensitive to the point of madness and react with aggression and contest... Let's try to understand. .. If we find ourselves agreeing with the need for personal/individual improvement we must try and we should share our thoughts and experiences with others...

This isn't about 'them' or 'us'...This isn't about preaching morality... and it's certainly not a matter of debate. ... This is about your personal/individual understanding and choice...

My effort at starting an interactive discussion and inputting my personal experience is done...

For reasons of avoiding encouragement to insanity splashing about in a senseless argument I'm going to avoid any further posting here... and I'm just going to hope some others from our xossip community will understand the idea and try to introspect for self improvement

Ciao
Friend I respect u more so for being so frank and forthright and sharing ur private moments and failures and successes. Godspeed to your resolve.

But

U should realise that we are not living in the times of Lord Falkland. This is 2018. Much water has flown under the bridge and today WOMEN DEMAND EQUALITY AND RIGHTLY SO!

In such circumstances if u start peddling for one gender under some assumptions then there is bound to be a backlash.

I guess it is the way ur psyche has evolved that is making u think on these lines - which is clear from ur slave stories in the Erotics stories section.

U hv a right to have ur opinion but dont be upset if it is contested in a public forum.

Yes women suffer and there is a lot of noise when they do BUT REMEMBER THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF MEN OUT THERE WHO SUFFER SILENTLY. NOBDDY LIGHTS A CANDLE FOR THEM OR CARRIES OUT SILENT MARCHES FOR THEM WITH PLACARDS, NO NGOS OR ACTIVISTS FIGHT FOR THEM, NO BENAMI FAKE MEDIA PLUGS FOR THEM ON PRIME TIME!!!

Now u will say it has got nothing to do with ur thread of respecting women. Sorry but u are wrong there and it has everything to do with it. They are two sides of the same coin and u cannot try to be in denial of that fact. That is my sound opinion and u cannot just brush it away just by quoting ur personal travails which i commend u for sharing.

There is nothing wrong with items 1, 2, 3 that u have mentioned above as long as you do not act upon them and u dont hv to feel guilty about it. I can show u umpteen women who are sailing in the same boat or maybe even worse.

I am willing to lay a wager that the guy who conducted the satsang may be even worse than u in his private moments. These are natural human urges unless ur hormonal profile is such that u are TOTALLY FRIGID AND COLD!!!

WE ARE NOT RAPISTS, WE ARE NOT OGLERS WE ARE NOT PERVERTS WE ARE NOT VOYURESTIC, WE ARE NOT HYPER, WE ARE NOT MALE CHAUVNISTS, WE ARE NOT THIS OR THAT - WE ARE JUST NORMAL MEN!!!

Old 13th February 2018
Custom title

Now i am going to lay off this thread as an honorable gesture for sharing ur private moments and of course the popcorn is also done and i hope u continue with whatever u intend to achieve in this thread but pls take criticism even if hostile in ur stride. That being said something constructive might come out of this thread. Thank you and all the best.

Old 14th February 2018

Darpan.Kulshrestha has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to Darpan.Kulshrestha
Agreed!!!! Much need to introspect

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls