Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > How did teenagers before 2000 satisfy their sexual urge?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd October 2017

Nebelwerfer has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by damage_case View Post
Nobody falls in 'love' these days. its instant attraction and instant breakup. tinder, okcupid, matrimonial websites etc have given access to people who dont have access to a large crowd they can choose from. thats it.

and frankly arranged marriages arent working. love marriages arent working. out of 7 newly weds in my family and friends circle.
2 are divorced. 1 is separated. and 1 is fighting a legal battle where the guy is absolutely innocent (i know) and the girl who was jobless and didnt even lift a finger... filed for 'dowry' harassment. the guy earns 34 lakhs per annum. has enough property of his own. didnt ask for a single penny. the fake dowry case charge sheet was so hilarious. like typical word document copy pasted with names changed. the husband and mom-in-law physically abused me, the husband cant satisfy me sexually etc.

my trust in relationships and women is over. pseudo women empowerment has led to this.

Guys who visit brothels twice a year and make donations to Goddess of chudai tend to stay away from such females. They also stay sane and become able to forge sustainable relationships.
Such guys also get special power to see beyond a girl's boobs and ass which the despo guys cannot acquire.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 2nd October 2017

tamildominantbull has many secret admirers
whole lot of hardcopies of sex stories

Old 3rd October 2017
Custom title

SuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperBat
My father had a video casette library & rental business, did very well but later had to be shut down.

There were no cameras so public nudity was there everywhere. Our chawl had one room houses so everyone had seen at least 75% of the women on the floor nude while bathing or changing but it was considered normal.

We had seen so many couples fucking. In fact we used to maintain diaries of when which couple would fuck & could be watched! Many times they knew that they are being watched but didn't care.

Old people tell me that bikinis were more of a rule than exception in the clubs & pools in Bombay then, dance bars had lakhs of most beautiful girls who would do anything for money.

There were nude cabaret shows in most of the five star hotels & many high end restaurants too. Marriages used to have nude dance shows performed by nautch girls.

Women used to bath nude in rivers & lakes. ON any holy day hundreds of nude women could be seen in rivers. Open boobs was normal in villages. Even in our village, women didn't wear bra (body it was called) & didn't wear even blouses in summer.

I remember seeing all the women of my house topless in just petticoats & of course others saw my mom in same fashion, even in front of men. It was
considered normal. Only consideration was that you have to cover your face in front of men elder than your husband.

One funny custom I recall was that women would remain topless with sari/in just petticoats upto knees when some elder (elder than their husband) came inside the house but would just cover their face with a pallu or a gamchha (thin towel cloth). So the face should be partly hidden but the boobs can be fully open & thighs may be fully exposed - doesn't matter. they would stay in this state all through the day.

And of course lots more sex used to happen than today. There used to be big families & in every family somebody or the pther would be fucking somebody or the other. Today people only shit about sex, it doesnt happen. Those were the golden days.

Old 3rd October 2017

justiceleague is an unknown quantity at this point
Human Digest :-)

Available with street book vendors near Churchgate station. You went there and asked for "Digest", and depending on your look he would either show you "Readers Digest" or "Human Digest" :-)

Old 3rd October 2017
It's just banter

RoleModel47 has received several accoladesRoleModel47 has received several accoladesRoleModel47 has received several accolades
I was given some money during our relatives visit and when I didn't I stole them from my Dad's wallet.

I then used to give them to my neighbour's maid and she would allow me to experiment.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

hardik175 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to hardik175 Send a message via Yahoo to hardik175
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBat View Post
My father had a video casette library & rental business, did very well but later had to be shut down.

There were no cameras so public nudity was there everywhere. Our chawl had one room houses so everyone had seen at least 75% of the women on the floor nude while bathing or changing but it was considered normal.

We had seen so many couples fucking. In fact we used to maintain diaries of when which couple would fuck & could be watched! Many times they knew that they are being watched but didn't care.

Old people tell me that bikinis were more of a rule than exception in the clubs & pools in Bombay then, dance bars had lakhs of most beautiful girls who would do anything for money.

There were nude cabaret shows in most of the five star hotels & many high end restaurants too. Marriages used to have nude dance shows performed by nautch girls.

Women used to bath nude in rivers & lakes. ON any holy day hundreds of nude women could be seen in rivers. Open boobs was normal in villages. Even in our village, women didn't wear bra (body it was called) & didn't wear even blouses in summer.

I remember seeing all the women of my house topless in just petticoats & of course others saw my mom in same fashion, even in front of men. It was
considered normal. Only consideration was that you have to cover your face in front of men elder than your husband.

One funny custom I recall was that women would remain topless with sari/in just petticoats upto knees when some elder (elder than their husband) came inside the house but would just cover their face with a pallu or a gamchha (thin towel cloth). So the face should be partly hidden but the boobs can be fully open & thighs may be fully exposed - doesn't matter. they would stay in this state all through the day.

And of course lots more sex used to happen than today. There used to be big families & in every family somebody or the pther would be fucking somebody or the other. Today people only shit about sex, it doesnt happen. Those were the golden days.

Woe
Thats great
You should write more real stories

Old 2 Weeks Ago

TriVikrama has many secret admirersTriVikrama has many secret admirers
boys and men

boys then and now still have high libido
those early conservative times with no internet no mobile were times of adventure still the same.
coz then and now we had them big hardons and ladies had their thirst.
so lovely lass, giggly girlfriend, lusty lass, slutty Sahiban, mirchi Maam, amorous Aunty, maal Mami and of course bitchy babe were out there.
getting to them was the great chase and once you got them is a great taste

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls