Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > What is my lady manager trying to do?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd October 2017

ayush1 is an unknown quantity at this point
What is my lady manager trying to do?

Hi,
I am 28, male. I am working in an IT company. I am unmarried. Now I have a lady manager who is 34 and has a son. Her husband is away in Bangalore. She is living with her son. Now she talks to me a lot. She will keep on talking to me for like 2 hours daily in total which is not concerned with work. She will tell about her son, her interests...etc. She will stand too close to me to explain things.
Now the thing is that she has an extra marital affair with a person from another IT company. But she talks to me a lot. She also will start laughing even more if someone else is present. She talks to me but shows off a lot in front of others.
Why is she doing like this??? When she is already in an extra marital affair. She even went out with me to dine once and let others know about it. But from there after dining, she went to meet her boyfriend....her phone rang during dinner after which she finished her dinner quickly and went. What do you think about this lady? What is she trying to do?

Last edited by Ondipuli : 3rd October 2017 at 06:44 AM. Reason: u/a age edited

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 2nd October 2017

damage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayush1 View Post
Hi,
I am 28, male. I am working in an IT company. I am unmarried. Now I have a lady manager who is 34 and has a 4 year old son. Her husband is away in Bangalore. She is living with her son. Now she talks to me a lot. She will keep on talking to me for like 2 hours daily in total which is not concerned with work. She will tell about her son, her interests...etc. She will stand too close to me to explain things.
Now the thing is that she has an extra marital affair with a person from another IT company. But she talks to me a lot. She also will start laughing even more if someone else is present. She talks to me but shows off a lot in front of others.
Why is she doing like this??? When she is already in an extra marital affair. She even went out with me to dine once and let others know about it. But from there after dining, she went to meet her boyfriend....her phone rang during dinner after which she finished her dinner quickly and went. What do you think about this lady? What is she trying to do?
Women need work husbands. These are men at work they can 'talk' to. Sometimes its harmless. But you have to be careful. Office romances/scandals are bad for career. And in India they can be bad for you personally (fake criminal case or even a rumor will ruin your reputation).

Whether its a man or a woman, at work, always keep a safe distance. No one is your friend. If someone tries to come close to you (romantically or even to know your secrets) always tell them to mind their business. Im serious. Tell them "mind your business please". Its much better to stop them first... than to give them a false impression that you are their friend.

Rule number 1 is broken. Never be 'friendly' with your boss especially if its a female one. Rule number 2 is also broken. Dont go out with them without your group of colleagues.

Old 2nd October 2017

tobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our community
She has tasted blood and is thirsty for more ... ummm ... I mean dick of course. Having said that, I completely agree with damage cases's view. It may be that she wants more dick. Or it may not. Either ways, its not worth placing even a shadow on your career. Many people indulge in such affairs and get pussy on the side. But, equally true, many people get into real mess from such affairs which initially look like harmless fun. I'd say she being your boss, don't antagonize her, yet maintain your distance and a cordial professional relationship, no more.

Old 2nd October 2017

thanks

Thanks Damage Case and Tobermory. I understand both the views.

Old 2nd October 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Men have become so cynical and defensive. If she were divorced i would ask u to go go go go and give her the time of her life. But she is a family woman. Dont wreck her famliy.

Old 2nd October 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Men have become so cynical and defensive. If she were divorced i would ask u to go go go go and give her the time of her life. But she is a family woman. Dont wreck her famliy.
She is already having an extra marital affair.

Old 2nd October 2017

Nebelwerfer has many secret admirers
She's just using you to make her BF jealous by showing him that she can get as many dicks as she desires. Her fondness will go dry when she runs out of your use.

Old 2nd October 2017

RamuTheChalu is beginning to get noticed
She is using you..

Old 2nd October 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayush1 View Post
She is already having an extra marital affair.
So what? She has to take ur permission? Her husband will deal with that. U dont make that an excuse to commit adultery or u will join Baba RR in his present dera. She is a smart one. U just do ur work in office and don't try to get physical. if she wants to talk to u then u talk and give her the luxury of gossiping with u. But draw the line there.

Old 2nd October 2017

tobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Men have become so cynical and defensive.
I'm cynical because I've have seen men ass raped merely at a woman's say-so ... she merely has to speak ... the lady is saying it and so it has to be true - Game Over. Of course the man is ultimately absolved of crime, but at what cost - destroyed personal and professional life, rounds of police stations, Courts and lawyers, humiliation, loss of reputation, mental torture.

That is not to say that office promiscuity does not or cannot happen ... men and women get into such flings and quite successfully, but the stakes are just too high to take a risk for sexual satisfaction. It's definitely not worth it in my opinion. Get a hooker if one must.

Last edited by tobermory : 2nd October 2017 at 07:45 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls