Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Quitting smoking. Does it worth?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Weeks Ago

iamsolo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quitting smoking. Does it worth?

I was not a heavy smoker. Just two cigarettes per day.
Last week I quit smoking. Since then I am eating like beast, more than 5 times that I usually eat. I am getting hungry within 15 minutes after having heavy meal. I am worrying about weight gain.

Second problem: No sex drive. I used to have sex atleast ten times every week. Now I'm not interested in sex at all (only once in this week). I don't know what to do. We are planning to have a baby soon. But this is worrying me. What to do?

Is this a temporary situation? Or Should I start smoking again?

Last edited by iamsolo : 4 Weeks Ago at 05:55 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Nebelwerfer has many secret admirers
These must be withdrawal symptoms.

Smoking is bad for ur health especially if u are planning.

Believe me, quitting cigarettes is worth every penny. Been a heavy smoker for more than a decade but after quitting last year my life has turned out to be pretty much better.

Heck, we indians inhale enough pollution on daily basis and add cigarettes to it!

Old 4 Weeks Ago
despecito

Sid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Yupps it is really worthy......
Btw these are just effects, which will remain fr few days ....

Try to indulge in different recreational activities to avoid this

Old 4 Weeks Ago

tobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our community
Since you're smoking two a day, you might not feel very tangible and readily discernible benefits. BUT, BUT trust me, those two a day compound over time and one day show very real ill effects indeed. I have seen smokers gasping for breath merely in middle age and believe me, you don't want to be in a position where you need a puff of asthma inhaler to walk every ten steps as the entire world, including men and women older than you, rush past you with a look of horror and pity. And it WILL happen, even with two a day.

I was a heavy smoker and yes, hunger pangs came after quitting. I realized that I was just unintentionally suppressing and killing my hunger with smoking, that's all. I guess that is why you see phat chicks smoking. But that's a small price (if price at all) that comes after quitting.

Though, I can't understand why quitting is effecting your sex drive.

Last edited by tobermory : 4 Weeks Ago at 11:07 AM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
It's just banter

RoleModel47 has received several accoladesRoleModel47 has received several accoladesRoleModel47 has received several accolades
Nicotine is an appetite suppressant and also dopamine booster. When you quit, you have to make up for these two factors and end up eating way too much and gaining weight.

Decreased libido is also common as the body is in detoxifying mode and needs to perform without the chemical nicotine. This process will take some time ranging from 3 days to 3 months depending upon factors like age, habits, diet etc.

Give it some time, let the body heal... you'll feel and perform better than before.

Last edited by RoleModel47 : 4 Weeks Ago at 12:03 PM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Also if you add some exercise to your routine like jogging or swimming, it will benefit you a lot!

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
These must be withdrawal symptoms.

Smoking is bad for ur health especially if u are planning.

Believe me, quitting cigarettes is worth every penny. Been a heavy smoker for more than a decade but after quitting last year my life has turned out to be pretty much better.

Heck, we indians inhale enough pollution on daily basis and add cigarettes to it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid6897 View Post
Yupps it is really worthy......
Btw these are just effects, which will remain fr few days ....

Try to indulge in different recreational activities to avoid this
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobermory View Post
Since you're smoking two a day, you might not feel very tangible and readily discernible benefits. BUT, BUT trust me, those two a day compound over time and one day show very real ill effects indeed. I have seen smokers gasping for breath merely in middle age and believe me, you don't want to be in a position where you need a puff of asthma inhaler to walk every ten steps as the entire world, including men and women older than you, rush past you with a look of horror and pity. And it WILL happen, even with two a day.

I was a heavy smoker and yes, hunger pangs came after quitting. I realized that I was just unintentionally suppressing and killing my hunger with smoking, that's all. I guess that is why you see phat chicks smoking. But that's a small price (if price at all) that comes after quitting.

Though, I can't understand why quitting is effecting your sex drive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoleModel47 View Post
Nicotine is an appetite suppressant and also dopamine booster. When you quit, you have to make up for these two factors and end up eating way too much and gaining weight.

Decreased libido is also common as the body is in detoxifying mode and needs to perform without the chemical nicotine. This process will take some time ranging from 3 days to 3 months depending upon factors like age, habits, diet etc.

Give it some time, let the body heal... you'll feel and perform better than before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
Also if you add some exercise to your routine like jogging or swimming, it will benefit you a lot!
Thank you for your replies.
My hunger decreased compared to last four days, still very higher than usual. I am controlling myself not to eat very hard. Mostly taking fruit juices without sugar to keep my stomuch occupied.

My sex drive is almost same. I am getting no interest in sex. Can anyone give me a advice to get some mild interest in sex?

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsolo View Post
Thank you for your replies.
My hunger decreased compared to last four days, still very higher than usual. I am controlling myself not to eat very hard. Mostly taking fruit juices without sugar to keep my stomuch occupied.

My sex drive is almost same. I am getting no interest in sex. Can anyone give me a advice to get some mild interest in sex?
be patient for a week or two, u will be all well and better!

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Take it easy and relax. u wil be fine in a few days time . if not then try baba ramdev shilajit.

Old 1 Week Ago

Thank you all for your comments. My sex drive improved a lot. I'm feeling like a 5 years younger.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls