Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > What is my lady manager trying to do?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th October 2017

vgcb123 is beginning to get noticed
No surprise

Not surprising , if she's bold she can have another affair in parallel too
You can decide to play the game but take care don't get emotional since it's just fun for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayush1 View Post
Hi,
I am 28, male. I am working in an IT company. I am unmarried. Now I have a lady manager who is 34 and has a son. Her husband is away in Bangalore. She is living with her son. Now she talks to me a lot. She will keep on talking to me for like 2 hours daily in total which is not concerned with work. She will tell about her son, her interests...etc. She will stand too close to me to explain things.
Now the thing is that she has an extra marital affair with a person from another IT company. But she talks to me a lot. She also will start laughing even more if someone else is present. She talks to me but shows off a lot in front of others.
Why is she doing like this??? When she is already in an extra marital affair. She even went out with me to dine once and let others know about it. But from there after dining, she went to meet her boyfriend....her phone rang during dinner after which she finished her dinner quickly and went. What do you think about this lady? What is she trying to do?

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 5th October 2017

arunranjith08 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayush1 View Post
Hi,
She will stand too close to me to explain things. She also will start laughing even more if someone else is present.
Why is she doing like this??? When she is already in an extra marital affair. She even went out with me to dine once and let others know about it.
These points intrigued me a little. May be she is trying to depict that you two are close, to other staff members in ur company. Also she may be bored off her current BF & you are her next interest. Going by your post she seems really a cunning woman, be on guard, i advice. She being your manager, maintain the camaraderie, play it cool & don't fall into the trap. If you're planning for an arranged marriage in the future, your one wrong move & the word will go out & you'll have a tough time getting a good bride.

Old 6th October 2017

ayush1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil16 View Post
she is using you someone rightly said on the first page! she might want you to show as her BF infront of everyone eyes, if her husband got to know about her activities , the present BF cannot be under suspecion with no records.
Spot on. My friend Sahil thats exactly what she intends to achieve. I am sure of that. She will have me in every photograph, she will laugh louder than ever in front
of others. She wants to conceal her relationship with her boyfriend.

Old 6th October 2017

ayush1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by arunranjith08 View Post
These points intrigued me a little. May be she is trying to depict that you two are close, to other staff members in ur company. Also she may be bored off her current BF & you are her next interest. Going by your post she seems really a cunning woman, be on guard, i advice. She being your manager, maintain the camaraderie, play it cool & don't fall into the trap. If you're planning for an arranged marriage in the future, your one wrong move & the word will go out & you'll have a tough time getting a good bride.
She is not bored of her boyfriend. She continues to enjoy meeting him.

Old 10th October 2017

sahil16 is beginning to get noticed
@ ayush: then think and move ahead, just have patience there will more good instance in life.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls