Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > new bikey

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th August 2017
Visit my website

buspope has many secret admirers
new bikey

myself married, blessed with a child
now planing to buy a new bike around 60,000
tips to choose a buy a bike
how much cc? disc brake etc
am maybe a least knowledge in bike
so help me in it

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 19th August 2017

Nebelwerfer has many secret admirers
Go for a bike with at least 125 cc. All Major companies have good bikes. Any argument will be based on personal taste and use. So I would suggest that you go to respective showrooms and try out the motorbikes and buy one which fits your body language naturally as you will find this motorbike most comfortable.

Have fun!

Old 19th August 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
If your budget is low, then save some more and buy a secondhand car... for the sake of your family.

No matter how perfectly you ride a bike, they are not safe at all.

Old 20th August 2017

Petrichor is beginning to get noticed
Go for Inokim.

Old 21st August 2017

7th day is beginning to get noticed
in 60 k u can go for shine or unicorn as u told

Old 21st August 2017
Xossip's Sinless Bloke
Visit my website

Montyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
Quote:
Originally Posted by buspope View Post
myself married, blessed with a child
now planing to buy a new bike around 60,000
tips to choose a buy a bike
how much cc? disc brake etc
am maybe a least knowledge in bike
so help me in it
No need to worry about being a noob in bikes bro, we are all here to help you out with whatever knowledge we keep

First of all !
To start with, it is really advisable to buy a bike which suits your riding style, your budget, ease of maintenance. coz now a days it's very easy to get carried away by the advertisements, looks and excitement that a bike offers and purchase it. No surf a while before you buy, probably do A short test ride will help. I say this because it is important to find out if the bike’s ergonomics, the way it outputs the power and our ability to control the bike, all you should do cuz you're spending your hard earned money & about to spend a long term ownership. After all, the better the first selection, the more confidence you get in the long term ownership experience, the confidence that the bike obeys your commands and is always under your control.

Ok, No more Gyaanbaazi , let me get on to point, Since the details you mentioned, so it seems you are gonna buy a bike which your family members will be hopping on to & the budget is 60 k ! gr8 ! You need an efficient fuel economy, better mileage, looks..!

My suggestions would be,

1. Bajaj V (around 55 - 62, a stylish one, got a body of INS vikrant)

2. Honda CB shine (64 kmpl mileage, to be simple.. with 1 liter petrol it will run 64 km )

3. Hero Passion Pro ()It has got a low cc, but the mileage is a whooping 84 kmpl, 1 litre me 84 kilometre chal jayega )

4. Hero Glmaour 2017 edition
* you might need to increase your budget but it will be worth, you get a power of 124 cc & mileage of about 80

5. Honda Dream Neo (50k around & mileage above 80)

There maybe other options available but I felt these bikes are genuinely available in plenty and the availability of spares and maintenance will be under hood all time, more over keeping in mind that you will be riding with your wife and your kid.

& the most important part, Just don't buy the bike & try to save some extra bucks, I would politely suggest you to buy a better quality helmets too, not only for you but for the pillion rider too, that would help a lot moreover, Lives are more precious & important than bikes

Live free Ride Safe

Old 21st August 2017

7th day is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyv View Post
No need to worry about being a noob in bikes bro, we are all here to help you out with whatever knowledge we keep

First of all !
To start with, it is really advisable to buy a bike which suits your riding style, your budget, ease of maintenance. coz now a days it's very easy to get carried away by the advertisements, looks and excitement that a bike offers and purchase it. No surf a while before you buy, probably do A short test ride will help. I say this because it is important to find out if the bike’s ergonomics, the way it outputs the power and our ability to control the bike, all you should do cuz you're spending your hard earned money & about to spend a long term ownership. After all, the better the first selection, the more confidence you get in the long term ownership experience, the confidence that the bike obeys your commands and is always under your control.

Ok, No more Gyaanbaazi , let me get on to point, Since the details you mentioned, so it seems you are gonna buy a bike which your family members will be hopping on to & the budget is 60 k ! gr8 ! You need an efficient fuel economy, better mileage, looks..!

My suggestions would be,

2. Honda CB shine (64 kmpl mileage, to be simple.. with 1 liter petrol it will run 64 km )

3. Hero Passion Pro ()It has got a low cc, but the mileage is a whooping 84 kmpl, 1 litre me 84 kilometre chal jayega )

* you might need to increase your budget but it will be worth, you get a power of 124 cc & mileage of about 80

There maybe other options available but I felt these bikes are genuinely available in plenty and the availability of spares and maintenance will be under hood all time, more over keeping in mind that you will be riding with your wife and your kid.

& the most important part, Just don't buy the bike & try to save some extra bucks, I would politely suggest you to buy a better quality helmets too, not only for you but for the pillion rider too, that would help a lot moreover, Lives are more precious & important than bikes

Live free Ride Safe
Bajaaj V haaahaahaa if ur papppa got dealership then u can get the bike in 55 k
It is costly its around 74 k first do the survey properly
And become a advizer

Old 22nd August 2017

Nebelwerfer has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyv View Post

First of all !

My suggestions would be,

Live free Ride Safe
Much detailed answer!

Old 24th August 2017
Xossip's Sinless Bloke
Visit my website

Montyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th day View Post
Bajaaj V haaahaahaa if ur papppa got dealership then u can get the bike in 55 k
It is costly its around 74 k first do the survey properly
And become a advizer

Cool down bro

i saw the price on a site & typed it here

And after reading ur comment i hovered over sites for its price & found that it's around 65 - 70 (depending upon one's location.)

Ps : My friend got Bajaj V in 65k on road (city) & yeah his pappppa ain't got a dealership.

Old 24th August 2017
Xossip's Sinless Bloke
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
Much detailed answer!
thanx bud

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls