Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Girls for a quick ding dong in Pune

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread

Old 13th October 2017
Visit my website

Cocksilver is beginning to get noticed
Girls for a quick ding dong in Pune

Hi guys i'm a bachelor living in Kothrud,Pune. I wanted to know if any of you guys have contacts of some young girls for a quick safe fuck,or any places apart from BP for such activites.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 13th October 2017
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
Ding dong discussions not allowed

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Closed Thread