Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Mother son roleplays : maa beta

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd October 2016

macdee has many secret admirersmacdee has many secret admirers
codenamenumber
I continue to kiss you passionately... even as my hands press your breasts like the man who owns it... it had never felt the same before... I look at you in the eye and say ," maa... is chaandani raat mein tumhari khoobsoorati ke aage chaand bhi feeka pad gaya././.. I am so lucky to have you as my mom and now as my wife... I love you mom... " I bend down and kiss yout bare open shoulders... sliding the blouse straps down your arms
Nikita
My face shifts sideways left and right as I feel your lips sliding from mine towards my neck and then my shoulders as the pallu slides below it. I bring my hands around your neck and firmly hold you close to me. The cold wind hits my shoulder as I feel the strap on the left sliding down slowly..."I i never thought ki mujhe itni khushi milegi kabhi life me...phir phir se pyaar milega kabhi..par apne bete ke pyaar se zyada is duniya me aur kuch nahi..I love you too my son"..I whisper

codenamenumber
Hearing those words from your mouth made me extremely jubiliant and excited as my hands explore the area behind your neck and untie the string... and then immersing my face between your neck and shoulders and obviously your hair being felt on my face..I slowly lift the upper portion of your blouse.. which is a little loose as moving it down exposes your milky white cleavgae shining in bright moonlight as I move my hands gently there
Nikita
I arch my back and neck up as I feel your fingers moving around my neck and slowly untying the top dhaaga around my neck.A soft "Ohhh" escapes my lips and right inito your kaan. I feel your strong fingers groping and laying claim to my chest area, pressing down on my big heavy bust and blouse which is tight for a woman whose breasts are as big as mine...My hair which is fluffing around your fingers is still tied back in a fashionable clip
codenamenumber
I feel your lips ner my ear... small genlte touches make me ecstatic even as my fingers digging into your hair... manage to undo the hair clip and open your hair.... and spread them behind your back.. as I tilt your frontal body towards me and my hands at the back... undoes your lower string... beneath your hair... causing the blouse to be completely l;oose.. as I slowly pull it and remove it
Nikita
My eyes open as soon as I hear your fingers expertly unsnap the bottom knot of my tight blouse. I feel the air rushing into the cups of my blouse and against my naked DD sized cups...I move my hands away from your back and pull my face back a bit as I smile at you in the romantic light of the fire...the blouse moving down and coming off and my breasts jiggling out...."Badi jaldi seekh liye blouse kholna...badmash"..I grin and shy away
codenamenumber
"hahaa... maa bachpan mein tum khol ke pilaati thee... tab se dekh raha hoon... ab tak toh seekh hi liya hai naa" as I gaze at your huge breasts jiggling... and I gently place my hands below them to cusp them... "maa... fir se bachpan yaad aa gaya" and slowly move my lips to take your left aerolas in my mouth and I gently suck on them
Nikita
The soft "chann chann" of my chudiyan escape into the noise in the night as my hands swiftly move up to hold your head firmly on both sides. Instantly as your lips connect with my eager erect aerolas, my head hangs up as I cuddle you against my breast like I did when you were a baby...I bite my lip sharply and close my eyes and whisper..."Tumhe to me 2 saalon tak apni hi doodh pila rahi thi bachpan me....bandh karne ka mann hi nahi kiya"
codenamenumber
"mera toh mann hai abhi bhi tumhara doodh peeyun maa" as I continue to suck those erect nipples swallowing them as one of my hands massages your bare back and then moves in your hair behind your neck and caress you there.. gently digging my fingers into your scalp as my lips continue to enjoy the touch of your nipples
Nikita
My eyes flutter when I hear you say that...I feel a wave of emotions run through my body...a few tears running down my face as I struggle hard to control my breaking voice...I hold your face and push you away gently as I look at you..."w w wo nahi h ho paega baccha"..i whisper
codenamenumber
I am stoppped in my tracks as I hear you say that and I look at you in an astpnished way.. "yeh kya bol rahi ho maa??? kya aapka pati banne ke baad mera itna haq nahi ki main aapka doodh pee sakoon?" my face expressions clearly showing depressions even as my hands continue to hold your breasts and tweaking those erect nipples with my either thumb
Nikita
I breath in deeply and my body even jerks up and down as your fingers continue teasing my nipples..I bite my lips again as more tears run down my face..."S Shaurya, y ye t tabhi ho payega jab main phir se mummy banne layak rahungi....mujhe tumhare future ki chinta hai, abhi tum papa banne ke liye ready nahi ho Shaurya"..
codenamenumber
"kaisi baat kar rahi ho maa?? main tumhe duniya ki saari khushiyaan dena chahta hoon... aur ek pati ka farz hota hai ap[ni patni ko maa banana.. kya yeh haq tum mujhse cheen lena chahti ho" my both hands begin to squeeze your breasts more vigorously now as I continue... "maa main tumhe apne bachche yaani tumhare pote ki tumhe maa banana chahta hoon aur fir se tumhara doodh peena chahta hoon" as I again swallow your nipple between my lips biting it nibbling it and sucking it really even as one of my hand begins to probe your crotch area above the saree
Nikita
"Ahhh ahhh ohhhhh Shaurya ohhhh meri jaan hai tu....ohhhh teri mummy ..teri biwi tere bacche ki maa banna chahti hai...ek nahi do nahi teen pote ki mummy banungi aur tum unke papa banoge...."..i whisper estatically as i hear you, my fingers move back around your neck as i pull your face down deep against my breasts...
codenamenumber
Feeling extremely excited listening to your words... I rub my face against your breasts lkike a small child... even as one of my hands move behind your bare back and rests on your waist... and slwoly moves over your upper ass area while the other hand... massages the area above your crotch ... "sirf 3 maa... kam se kam 5-10 toh karenge.. hamare pyaar ki nishaani"
Nikita
My fingers move to your head and i grip a fistfull of your hair as I tug your head back sharply away from my breasts and make you look up at me.."10???? badmash, uska matlab tum mujhe agle 10 saalon tak har din chodhte rahoge??....uffffff ye kaha aa ke phass gai main haha"..I grin but continusly panting as your fingers rub the silk saree over my crotch
codenamenumber
"roz maa roz... har waqt ,,. har ghadi... bas mujhe tumhe chodna hai..., din mein raat mein... ghar mein... jungle mein... ab meri zindagi kja ekahi maksad hai... duniya ka sabse bada madharchod banna" my rubbbing gets more rigorous as our words gets extremely dirty and intimate
Nikita
I lift your face from my left nipple and press my lips against yours, making out heavily while sliding my tongue inside your mouth...I pull out and my eyes and sparkling with a naughty look as I whisper..."main chahti hun ki humare sab bacche ki conceive hone ki jagah aise hi kuch special ho..taaki baad me unko bhi pata chale ki unki mummy kaha pair kholi thi.....sabse bada baccha to bolega ki jungle me suhaag raat ke din"...
codenamenumber
I look livingly in your eyes and it brings a smile on my face as I kiss you before breaking and saying.. "hahaha./.. maa aapka bhi jawaab nahi..., hamare bachche bhi hamare jaise hi honge... bete bhi mere jaise madharchod nikale toh kya karogee maa? haha" I begin to lift your saree up your knees as I lie besides you and slowly expose your knees and lower thighs

Nikita
I smile and push my body down on the soft grass, my upper half naked and exposed as your hands start lifting my saree up...I slide my fingers through your hair watching you lovingly as you lift my saree..."Unko kaabu me to rakhna padega ghar me..itne saare bacche jo daalne wale ho meri kok me"...I look at your hand and stop you ..."Shaurya beta, is saree ko pura kholna padega"
codenamenumber
I stop my hands liftting the saree as I put my arms behind your back and gently pull you up on your two feet and grab half unwrapped saree in my hands and begin to unwrap it around your body and slowly take it off completely... to my surprise there is no panty... which makes my cock throb madly.//.. and I throw the saree on the ground even as you stand bare naked in front og your sun./.. with open hair in front of the river under bright moonlight... looking like the ultimate sex goddess, as I come close and embrace you in my arms. "I love you maa"
Nikita
I stand naked but unashamed and not shy...my body completely exposed, just the heavy shaadi ke ornaments around my body, the chain around my waist, the gold necklace and mangal sootra, quite a few chudiyan on my hands and paayal...I slide my hand around your body and look into your eyes..."I love my beta so much"..resting my face in your chest as I take calm deep breaths
codenamenumber
I move my hands over your bare back... even as I hold your naked body into my arms... feeling like the world is in my arms... as my throbbing cock begins to poke against your belly... and I lift your face and kiss your lips .... before... kneeling down so that my face comes right in front of your vagina... and I look at the beautiful view... and kiss you over the pubic hair
Nikita
My fingers slide down over your face and gently against your hair as I look up into the moonlit sky and moan softly while your lips hit my hairy pubic region...completely untrimmed and left wild.."ahhhh mera sweet baccha, mummy ki chut ki mehak phat se pahunch jaati hai"
codenamenumber
I dig my nose in the bushy area... even as my hands grab your buttocks from behing and I dig my face in that bush... slowly trying to penetrate betweeen your thighs.. "maa ki choot... ki mehek le aayee bete ko kheench kar... aakhir... meri janmbhoomi hai... bachpan se pehle ka ghar toh mera yahi hai naa" as I kiss your pubic hair so that those hair get moisten by my saliva spread from my lips and tongue as I suck on them passionately in sync with crushing your big ass cheeks with my hands from behind
Nikita
I feel my balance wavering as your hands crush on my wide and thick ass cheeks and your tongue and lips play with my long pubes, making it wet and slimy with your spit and saliva...I keep my legs closed tight and in doing so tease your emotions and play with them playfully. My fingers dig deeper into your scalp as I open and close my mouth gaping.."Ahhh apni mummy ki bhi jungle dekh lo acchi tarah beta, tumhare liye isko me shave bhi nahi karti...pasand hai na ghane baal tujhe waha pe?"

codenamenumber
my hands continue to spread your ass cheeks even widening your rear hole in the process even as I look up and say... "bahut zyaada pasand hai maa... sher jungle mein hi rahega naa... aapka sher bhi aapke jungle ka deewaana hai" as I resume kissing your pubes and slowly using my tongue to reach inside and reach for your clitoris... and rubbbing my tongue over it
Nikita
The moment your tongue rubs forward and touches my eager wet clit, I let out a louder moan and move my left leg forward, opening my pussy for your lips and mouth. I grab your face tight and moan .."Ohieeeeeeeee Shaurya". I feel a cold breeze of air go right between my spread ass cheeks and hit my crack...making me jerk forward and onto your lips
codenamenumber
my tongue slowly slides to part your pussy lips hidden deep within those bushes.... and dripping juices on my tongue taste like amrit,.... as it causes my tongue to probe harder and possibly dig insde your pussy... the discomfort making my pull you down grabbing your ass cheeks and making you sit on the ground and slwoly bend backwards... and spreading your legs with my hands... I use my fingers to part the hair and expose your wet cunt for my tongue
Nikita
I instantly slide down on the ground and lie back, but I open my legs with your assisstance and bare my hairy bush and cunt to your face. Almost instantly arching my back up as your lips and tongue hit my pussy ...I close my eyes and whisper..."sorry beta shaadi ke baad khana nahi ho paya...ye tumhara dessert samaj lo aaj ka..apne bacche ko bhuka nahi rakh sakti teri maa"
codenamenumber
I eagerly begin to lick your dripping juices... even as my tongue enters inside your pussy... getting covered in the overflowing juices... making me insanely mad with the taste.... while my left hand grasps your right thigh tightly while my right hand fingers rub your clitoris gently in rhythm with my tongue movements inside your vagina
Nikita
My pussy is leaking juices non stop, my sweet and salty mix of pussy juice squirting out in drops and going into your mouth..my moans grow louder and deeper as you ravage my pussy so bad...Gripping the back of your head and squeezing you between my open legs as I roll my head sideways.."Ahhhh ohhhh ohhhhh betaaa choos le chut meraaa....ye sirf teri hai Shaurya sirf teri...."
codenamenumber
my fingers slowly slide down from your clitoris and enter your vagina while my lips and tongue now ponder over your clit area... with my lips grabbing your clit sucking them even as my teeth nibbles tehm gently,... while my fingers begin to stroke your vagina... gently at first and then with more force.... my cock meanwhile getting roch hard in my pants... waiting to be unleashed
Nikita
I squirm from your touches, your tongue and lips attacking my choot so hard and passionately. I gasp and shriek as your fingers enter my pussy..."OHhhhh ohhh ohhhh ohhhhhhhhhh"..i moan, but then I hold your jaw with my fingers and make you look up at me ..."Shaurya...a aur nahi saha jaata teri maa se....bana lo mujhe apni biwi please"..i plead
codenamenumber
Being extremely excited, encouraged by your words.. makes me get up on myu knees, lift my sheervani and open the knot of my pyjama,.... to unleash the hard thich 7 incher cock.... even as i hold in my hands and look at you... "yeh lo maa.. tera beta ,,....tere pati ke roop mein bahar aa gaya hai... yeh le apna suhaag" and saying that I place my cock over your vagina lips... give a huge thrust.. and it slides right in... I push harder and it goes very deep inside... my cock feels the heat of your inner pussy walls... making it swell even further... even as I slwoly begin to puush my hardened cock in and out of your dripping cunt
Nikita
My whole body lifts as your lovely cock slides into my waiting and wet pussy. My legs open up more and I lift my body and slide my hands around your bare back, pulling you down on top of me..."Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh deep deep pura andar rakho isko....apni maa ke andar hi iski jagah hai aaj se" I whisper in your kaan as I pull you over me. My right hand moving around your neck as the left tightly grips the grass on the ground
codenamenumber
my hands rest around your waist.. even as I bend over your body with the support of your hands and leaning over makes me look right into your eyes even as I pound your pussy... I kiss your lips... and continue to pound your pussy... thrusting it furiously like I have wanted it forever.. I break the kiss and say "chionta mat karo maa.... ab 7 janamo tak main tumhara beta ban ke janam lunga aur har janam mein mera lauda aapki choot mein rahega... bada madharchod bachcha paida kiya hai aapne" and kiss yyour lips again... biting them and sucking on them

Mother son Roleplay - Maa Beta
sasur bahu roleplay
randi maa aur uska beta

Old 23rd October 2016

The mom son couple sleep in the jungle that night by the riverside!!!!

sasur bahu roleplay
randi maa aur uska beta

Last edited by macdee : 23rd October 2016 at 11:11 AM.

Old 23rd October 2016

codenamenumber
Next day morning…I am woken up by the birds chirping... to find you lying besides me... with us covered in sheets... after making out till late last night... yyour beautiful face brings a smiile to my face as I lean forward to kiss your lips gently and whispering in your ears... "good morning mom... wake up"

Nikita
My eyes flutter open slowly as I wake up from feeling your lips touching mine. I smile with as I open my eyes and look into your face. Our bodies hot and pressed against each other, naked under the warmth of the sheets..."Good morning Shaurya"
Nikita
I feel the softness of the grass under my naked back as I tilt my body slightly. The fire we had lit has run out..I feel the thin layer of my saree around our naked bodies acting as sheets...my head resting on your strong arm
codenamenumber
with our body tightly pressed against each other... I move my hands under the sheets over your back and then on your ass... grabbing them and gently caressing them.. "maa... mera toh mann hi nahi karta ki aapse kabhi door rahoon....." my dick hardens and pokes against your crotch... even as I kiis your lips and chin
Nikita
My lips open and a gasp lets out as I feel your morning wood poking against my stomach and lower down to my crotch...I turn towards you, smiling and gently lift myself up from the grassy ground. Lifting my legs and placing them on either side of you as I mount your body smoothly. The saree covering my naked body slides down my back as I hold myself up and reach my hands down to find your hot cock
codenamenumber
I feel your huge breasts between us when you grab my cock which makes it swelll.. as I move my chest closer to make contact while...continuing to press your buttocks... and even spreading them apart to rub my finger over your tight arsehole... "maa tumhe fir se chodne ka mann ho raha hai"
Nikita
I grind my body onto yours, rubbing my lips against your mouth as I whisper..."Subah uth ke nayi dulhan ko chodhna accha rasm rivaaj bhi hota hai beta....pati ka kartawiye hota hai ki wo apni dulhan ko subah thaka ke chodhe"...
codenamenumber
I get mighty encouraged by your words... as I take my fingers away from your arsehole and then lick it looking into your eyes... making it wet.... before inserting them between your mouth and meeting your tongue ... and take it out to put it back on your rear hole... and sloslwy push it a little... "pati ke mann mein khayaal aa raha hai... ki maa ki gaand maarna bhi achchha rasm riwaaz hota hai" with a grin on my face
Nikita
My eyes close as I hold your face close to mine.."Ahhh Ouuuuuuuuu Sh Shaurya"..I feel the first ever finger moving towards my ass hole as I jump and hold onto you..."Mummy ki gaand to virgin hai itne saalon se......"..I whisper nervously but I haven't refused you outright...Breathing deep as I feel your fingertip spreading and probing the outer areas of my ass
codenamenumber
I kiss your lips as you speak showing my intent not to back down from this... as I lick my fingers again "waise maa.. aapki virigin gaand ka taste toh lajawaab hai... subah subah kya khichdi pak rahi hai andar" and saying that I insert my finger back on your asshole... this time penetrating it gently
Nikita
I jump up again and onto you...biting my lips as I feel your finger penetrate the hottest hole in my body. My tight ass opening up slowly as I feel the slight pain and intense pleasure...the asshole was not cleaned as I clearly hadn't expected this...its hot and still a bit slimy from my last tatii session..."W w waha pe nahi Shaurya"..i whisper with my eyes closed...
codenamenumber
as my fingers enter the rear hole... I can feel something slimy... which astonishes me a little... but it brings an immense sense of pleasure... as I pull out my soaked finger... and find it covered in yellow matter... the finger is between us ... as I look in your eyes and then back and forth at my finger before taking that finger in my mouth .... and lick it with my eyes closed displaying the immense pleasure I felt licking that tatti from inside my mother;s gaand.. "mujhe nahi pata thaa ki maa se shaadi karne ke baad breakfast itna lajawaab milega"
Nikita
My eyes widen as I look at you actually dip that tatii smeared finger into your mouth. The smell from my excrement is strong and hits our nose as your finger is between our face. I watch with shock and then crazy lust as you put the finger in your mouth. I hold your wrist sharply and keep my mouth open, without uttering a word I transfer your finger into my mouth. Tasting my ass on your hand..I use to tongue to lick it clean and the taste sends a shock across my body
codenamenumber
seeing you lick your own tatti sends a shiver down my spine as I say "maa.,.. breakfast bas taste karaogee kya.... achche se khilaogee nahi??" I wink at you
Nikita
I cover my face with my hands...."n n nahi..ye me kya kar gai...bahut ganda hai ye to"..i shy away turning around as I get up and turn my back to you, covering my face as I stand there totally naked
codenamenumber
I get up and come behind you... and hold you from behind ,"come on maa... ab toh aap meri patni ho naa... aur hum ek doosre se pyaar karte hain... fir yeh ganda kahaan se aa gaya beech mein... aap ke badan ka har hissa meri liye pavitra hai aur iske andar se nikalne waali har cheez bhi." saying than I slowly kneel down and position my face in front of your ass as I grab your ass cheeks into my big strong palms and spread them... to reveal your tight rear hole... and stick my tongue out to taste your asshole with the tip of my tongue... "bete ko bhookh lagi hai maa... kuchh khaane ko do naa"
Nikita
I groan and bend forward in submission as I feel your hot breath and lips moving down and right up against my ass...spreading me open slowly. I shiver as your tongue reaches the sacred dirty asshole of mine. I keep my face covered and shake my head...as I manage a smile and slowly reply.."Khaana nikalne ke liye pehle andar khaana jaana chahiye beta"..

sasur bahu roleplay
randi maa aur uska beta

Old 23rd October 2016
MAZE LE LO

maakaloda is one with the universemaakaloda is one with the universemaakaloda is one with the universemaakaloda is one with the universemaakaloda is one with the universemaakaloda is one with the universemaakaloda is one with the universemaakaloda is one with the universemaakaloda is one with the universemaakaloda is one with the universe
bahut mast suhagraat thi yaar

http://desiproject.com/showthread.php?t=1295414

Old 14th April 2017
Custom title

rajeev13 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrajeev13 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrajeev13 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrajeev13 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrajeev13 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrajeev13 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrajeev13 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrajeev13 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
What a story ! Why You stopped Please restart again !

Old 17th July 2017
COME 2 DADDY

traveller_space has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtraveller_space has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtraveller_space has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtraveller_space has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtraveller_space has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtraveller_space has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtraveller_space has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtraveller_space has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtraveller_space has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Awesome story

Old 18th March 2018

hi guys.. let me know if you like the story

sasur bahu roleplay
randi maa aur uska beta

Old 22nd March 2018

guys.. please rate my story

sasur bahu roleplay
randi maa aur uska beta

Old 27th April 2018
Custom title

aaryan11 is hunted by the papparaziaaryan11 is hunted by the papparaziaaryan11 is hunted by the papparaziaaryan11 is hunted by the papparaziaaryan11 is hunted by the papparaziaaryan11 is hunted by the papparaziaaryan11 is hunted by the papparaziaaryan11 is hunted by the papparaziaaryan11 is hunted by the papparazi

Old 28th April 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaryan11 View Post
Thanks mate

sasur bahu roleplay
randi maa aur uska beta

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls