Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Mother son roleplays : maa beta

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th July 2014
Custom title

loveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps database
Thanks for update

Old 17th July 2014
Custom title

loveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps databaseloveyou71 has hacked the reps database

Old 17th July 2014
Custom title

Excellent updates

Old 17th July 2014

macdee has many secret admirersmacdee has many secret admirers
Now is another filler.... This one is about a boy and his mother's friend who resides in the neighbourhood. This aunty is around 30 years old and the boy is 19

Old 17th July 2014

Filler: Mother's friend and boy roleplay - Update 1

Anjali's dress:

Play starts here:

codenamenumber: next door aunnty who is friendly with my mom
Anjali: Ohkk nd
codenamenumber: is flirty in nature and likes being naughty and kinky with young guys around... and find a hot hunk in me
codenamenumber: I come to your house while you are working in the kitchen
Anjali: Sounds good
codenamenumber: and our dialogues turn from simple to naughty and then transforms into hot action
Anjali: But u have to come to that place
Anjali: U say what u comfortable with
codenamenumber: yeah.. I can come for say something like milk.. my mother asked to bring as we fell short today
codenamenumber: and then we start talking which turns naughty and then erotic
Anjali: So I am 30 .. 34 28 36 .. Fair ... Good looking 5'6
Anjali: Ohkk let's try that
Anjali: Ur looks and name in play
Anjali: Me ..Anjali
codenamenumber: name Aditya... smart hunk... heigt 6'1" well built body with broad manly chest and strong arms and shoulders
codenamenumber: I knock on your door with a container in my hand and wearing a tight tee shirt covering my chest and shorts below (my age 16)
Anjali: I open the door .. And smile ..
Anjali: Looking at the container .. Kuch chahiye Aditya
Anjali: (Wow he is looking hotter than before)
codenamenumber: namaste aunty... thoda doodh milega... mummy ne bheja aapke paas... kehke ki aapke paas bahut doodh hai (staring at your huge breasts as I speak)
Anjali: Smile as I see how open ur talking today ... Come in .. Mein dekhti Hun kitna hai
Anjali: ( he has been checking me out from so many days ... Pata nahi kya Chahta hai )
codenamenumber: I follow you inside and walk behind your wiggling ass to the kitchen and at the same time humming the song ,"tan tan tan" and banging the container in sync
Anjali: Smile as I turn my head to look at u ..And open the fridge .. Bending down to c how much is there ... (My back towards u)
codenamenumber: as you bend down... your huge fleshy ass convered in the tight churidaar causes an instant erection in my shorts even as my eyes open wide in amazement of the scene and I say ,"doodh hai aunty?"
Anjali: Umm lag to nahi raha ki hai ..as I get up and turn around.. Closing ye fridge behind me
Anjali: Seems.. Muje bhi kisi ke paas Jana padega .. Kiske paas Bohot hoga is building mein Aditya (looking in ur eyes as I talk)
codenamenumber: kyun mazaak karti ho aunty (looking at your boobs)... itna doodh jo hai woh kiske liye bacha rakha hai
Anjali: Kahan .. Smiling still looking in ur eyes... Kahan hai ( trying to act innocent)
codenamenumber: I move forward and come close to you and take my hand up and in an "about to grab" position head it straight towards your boobs.. and just as I am about the touch them I move it past your boobs touching the sides of it and open the fridge door again... and sport a pot inside "yeh kya hai aunty??" and dip my fingers to taste it "ohh sorry.. yeh toh dahi hai"
Anjali: Taken a back by ur quick actions.. I move a little back .. With the slab on my back ... And feel ur hands moving past my boobs... Look at u in surprise .. Bola tha na nahi hai ... Tumhe har chiz check Karni hai

Last edited by macdee : 17th July 2014 at 08:06 PM.

Old 17th July 2014

Filler: Mother's friend and boy roleplay - Update 2

codenamenumber: check karne kahaan deti ho aunty aap... ek baar mauka toh do check karne kaa (look up an down your voluptuous body)... waise aunty... aapke yaahn kitna litre doodh aata hai... aur aapkko kya zaroorat doodh ki... aapke toh abhi bachchhe bhi nahi hain
Anjali: Umm looking at u .. Talking a bit cautiously now ... Feeling some wetness in my panty ... And a brief smile ... Kar to liya check tumne aur kya check karna hai
Anjali: ( not answering the other part as I don't know what to say )
codenamenumber: ab mujhe kya pata ki aap kahaan kahaan doodh rakhti hai... zaroori thode hi ki saara doodh fridge mein hi rakha ho (again looking at your breasts even as I lick my lips)
Anjali: Smile
Anjali: .. Aur kahan hoga
Anjali: Looking in ur eyes and noticing the gesture of ur lips
codenamenumber: haan sahi baat hai... agar bachche hote toh kahin aur doodh ho sakta thaa
Anjali: Smile
Anjali: Kahan
Anjali: (Bohot direct ho raha hai aaj ye)
codenamenumber: wahi jahaan se bachche apni maa se doodh peete hain
Anjali: Looking in ur eyes .. So u think that those are filled with milk
Anjali: A small grin on my face and a bit tension in the air as well
codenamenumber: ohhh yes aunty... ekdum suddh doodh milega wahaan ... ekdum garma garam... swadisht... jise peete jaao toh bas rukne ka naam mat lo
Anjali: Smile ..
codenamenumber: ohhh yes aunty... ekdum suddh doodh milega wahaan ... ekdum garma garam... swadisht... jise peete jaao toh bas rukne ka naam mat lo
Anjali: Acchan lagta hai tumhe bada exp hai
codenamenumber: experience toh nahi hai aunty... par aapko dekh ke yeh vichaar aaye mere mann mein
Anjali: Looking at u ... In ur eyes .. Thinking how childish .. He thinks I have milk there
Anjali: Hehe kyon muje Dekh kar kyon aaya vichar ki Bohot tasty hoga
codenamenumber: jo cheez bahar se swadisht dikhti hai woh andar se aur bhi lajawaab hoti hai
Anjali: Smile .. Finding no words to say to u ...
Anjali: Just thinking aaj ye taste Karne KA plan bana kar aaya hai
codenamenumber: waise aapko bhi toh kuchh cheezein tasty lagti hongi (saying this I keep the container on the fridge and put my arms on my waist and push my hard on outside in your direction.. bulge clealry visible and my eyes wander around in pride)
Anjali: I look at u .. And ur hardon .. Look back in ur eyes .. Not knowing what to say ... Seems something else is full with milk too
codenamenumber: so you too like milk aunty
Anjali: .. Who don't
codenamenumber: aaj toh aapka bhi doodh khatam ho gaya hai... aap kya karengi ... jab doodh ki pyaas lagegi (hard on still pointing in your direction)
Anjali: Umm mein married Hun .. No smile .. Looking at u
codenamenumber: doodh ka flavour change kar ke bhi try kar ke dekho auntyjee... mazaa double aayega
Anjali: Looking in ur eyes .. Not saying anything and not doing anything.. Not even smiling

Old 17th July 2014

Filler: Mother's friend and boy roleplay - Update 3

codenamenumber: I come closer to you now with my eyes still stuck into yours deep inside as I look with passionand lust , "kya hua aunty??? fnaya taazaa doodh try karne ka mann hai aapka?"
codenamenumber: cock still throbbing and very close to your body
Anjali: Umm looking at u .. In ur eyes .. Breath a bit high... Mein married Hun Aditya .. Mere husband aane wale honge (not moving from the place)
codenamenumber: I inch further closer so that my cock touches your crotch after which I move back and then put my arms on your waistline "aunty... uncle ke aane mein abhi bahut time hai aur darwaaza bhi band hai... agar aapko abhi apne doodh ki pyaas bujhani hai toh bejijhak apni pyaar mitaiye"
Anjali: Umm feeling ur coming to close .. Can smell ur body odor .. Making me hot and wet ... Ummm par wo aa Gaye to .. Aur mere under dudh nahi hai
Anjali: Lookin in ur eyes .. My smile is gone
codenamenumber: aap check karao toh main maanu aunnty (my handsgrip your waist tighter)
Anjali: Ohhh. Feeling ur tight grip .. Getting a bit hotter .. My hands holding the slab ... As I turn around .. Ohh par tumhari mummy aa gayi to
Anjali: ( I am between ur hands and slab .. Turned around with my back facing u now )
codenamenumber: I push my hard on in your tight churidaar... and my hands under your kameez grab your belly "mummy aayengi toh kya aunty... woh apne dost aur bete ko doodh peene se mana karengi kya??... check akraiye na aunty ki doodh hai ki nahi wahaan pe"
Anjali: Ohhh feeling ur hand on my waist ... Tum hi check kar lo ohhh par Pyar se
Anjali: Loosing my control .. With ur hands making me very hot
codenamenumber: my hands climb under your kameez to your breasts and press them softly
Anjali: Ohhh ummm feeling ur hand
Anjali: Umm
codenamenumber: while still pushing my dick onto your bums
Anjali: Dekha bola tha na nahi hai doodh
codenamenumber: with my left hand... I pull down your churidaar... and exppose your rear end
Anjali: Umm feeling ur Lund apni Gand uske upar thodi thodi hila
Anjali: Rahi hun
Anjali: Ohhh
Anjali: Ab Pakka ho Gaya tumhe ki nahi hai doodh wahan
codenamenumber: I make you bend a little and lift your kameez from behind
codenamenumber: and pull down your inners down your legs
codenamenumber: and point my cock on your pussy lips
Anjali: Ohh kya kar Rahe ho
codenamenumber: doodh toh main nikaal dunga aunty... aap uski chinta mat karo
codenamenumber: doodh nikaal raha hoon aunty... aapne hi toh bola
Anjali: Ummm feeling ur strength ... My chut is already wet
codenamenumber: my right hand pressing your boobs harder and harder now
codenamenumber: i rub my hard cock on your pussy lips teasing you
Anjali: Ahhh ahhh dhere dhire ummmm
Anjali: Ahh feeling ur Lund .. My chut getting excited
codenamenumber: dheere dheere karne se kam doodh aayega aunty... mujhe bahut saara doodh peena hai

Old 17th July 2014

Filler: Mother's friend and boy roleplay - Update 4

codenamenumber: I push harder and cock enters inside your smooth pussy
codenamenumber: andar toh bahut garmi hai aunty,... lagta hai garam doodh nikalega
Anjali: Ohhh ummm aram se ohhh doodh ahhh jitna piņa hai hi Lena ahhh
Anjali: Ahhhh ahhh ummm ohhh Haan under Bohot garam hai ... Uski pyas kam kar do
codenamenumber: aur aapke liye bhi toh doodh nikalna hai aunty
codenamenumber: lo aunty,... ( i push harder and harder inside your vagina)
Anjali: Ohh Haan meri chut ko doodh chahiye tumhari ahhhhh ahhh
codenamenumber: with every stroke my speed increases as I even slap your butt cheeks
Anjali: Moaning harder .. Enjoying the Lund ahhhh ahhh yesss ohhhh
Anjali: Nikal lo Sara doodh ohhhh
codenamenumber: aapki choot mein toh mera lund bahut doodh nikaalega aunty.... agar aap chaho toh saare doodh aapke muh mein nikaal sakta hoon
Anjali: Ohhh chut mein nikal de ... Wo Bohot din ki phasi hai ahhh ahhh
Anjali: Harder
codenamenumber: theek hai aunty jee.... aapke choot mein hi nikaalunga saara doodh (ramming harder against your pussy)
Anjali: Ahhh ahhhh oyii maaa ahhh yeas ohhh Bohot bada hai ahhh
codenamenumber: I start pulling your hair and ride like a horse shouting "le kutiya... bujha le apni pyaar"
Anjali: Ahh ummm yesss yeas ... Faster .. Aah buja de haramzade ahhh ahhh
codenamenumber: aapki choot ki gehraayee mien sama gaya hai yeh poora... kaisa lag raha hai aapkko apne bete samaan mard se aise chudwaana
Anjali: Feeling ur Lund .. Moving my chut in tendem
codenamenumber: saari aag bujha doonga aunty... tujhe randi bana ke chodunga
Anjali: Ahhh maja aa raha hai ohh. Oyiii
codenamenumber: my cock drilling deep inside your pussy..... exploring the depths
codenamenumber: rubbing against inner walls of your vagina.. as I increase my thrustinginside your vagaina
Anjali: De de aur de de..ahh ahhh yeas ohhh ohh oyiii maa... Haramzade
Anjali: Ahhh Chodh aur tez Chodh apni randi ko
Anjali: Ahhh yeas ohh yesss ... My grip on the slab hardens as I approach the organs
Anjali: ( no plz don't insist on that part)
codenamenumber: itni pyaasi thee tumhari xhoot aunty... kab se tujhe chodne ka mann thaa... aaj mauka mila hai... poori badhaas nikaal dunga
Anjali: Ohhh nikal de nikal de ... Ahhh ahhhh as I start cummig... Ohh fast fast ahhhh aur tezz oyii maaa ahhhhh
codenamenumber: I go faster as I feel a strong current rushing from my testicles down my shaft
codenamenumber: yes yes yes
codenamenumber: ohhh yes aunty
codenamenumber: ,mera nikalne waala hai.... aaj poora aapki choot ke andar nikaal doonga
codenamenumber: 'mere lund ka saara doodh aapki choot mein gira dunga
Anjali: Ohh ahhh ahhh iahhhh I m almost crying in fun a ohhh yesss urs
Anjali: Nikal de ...
Anjali: Nikal de
Anjali: Ihhhh

Old 17th July 2014

Filler: Mother's friend and boy roleplay - Update 5

codenamenumber: le kutiya raand saali
codenamenumber: le le le aur le
codenamenumber: chud mere lund se
Anjali: Moaning louder louder
codenamenumber: saara doodh andat le le apne
Anjali: Ahhh ahhhh ahjjjj ahhhh ahhhh
codenamenumber: (my cock digging deeper and deeper as strookes get faster and I near ejaculation)
Anjali: Ummm mein apni chut hila rahi Hun saath mein Lund ke
codenamenumber: and after a strong splurt come inside your pussy with a huge load
Anjali: Ahhhhhhhh oyii maaa ahhh ahhh
codenamenumber: aaaahhhhhhh
codenamenumber: ohhhh aunty
Anjali: I m moaning louder .. As I feel the hot liquid in my chut
Anjali: Ahhhhh ahhhh bhar de apni randi ki chut
Anjali: Ko
codenamenumber: I ejaculate till the alst drop inside your cunt and then take it down
Anjali: Ummmm
codenamenumber: and lay back on the wall exhausted looking at you with passion
Anjali: Ohh I turn back
Anjali: And look
codenamenumber: as you turn I smile and then looking into your eyes... move forward and plant a soft kiss on your lips
Anjali: Back at u. ... Ohh aaj to jaan nikal di tune
codenamenumber: kissing you passioantely and gripping my hands around your back
Anjali: Umm kissing u back .. Holding on to ur hairs ... Pressing my lips tight
codenamenumber: aapki toh roz nikaalun aunty.,.. par ab mummy ko doodh kaun sa le jaaun?
Anjali: Umm Bol dena nahi Mila ... Aur kaam karwa ya anty ne aur dahi nikalwa diya tera
codenamenumber: dahi nikalwa bhi liya aur apne andar jamaa bhi liya

Old 17th July 2014

Now we move to the next scene where Anjali visits this boy's home as she is invited by the boy's mother for dinner.

Last edited by macdee : 17th July 2014 at 08:21 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls