Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Mannar....The beginning of my journey

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th March 2016

gangstercity is a pillar of our communitygangstercity is a pillar of our communitygangstercity is a pillar of our communitygangstercity is a pillar of our communitygangstercity is a pillar of our communitygangstercity is a pillar of our community
nice going

Old 4th March 2016
Love to Bang

bang82 is one with the universebang82 is one with the universebang82 is one with the universebang82 is one with the universe
nice update.

Old 4th March 2016
Custom title

babu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps database
nice progress

Old 4th March 2016
magic bowls you over

magic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our community
Aunty's hands roamed around freely on my head. Her fingers caressed my head magically. I felt sleepy. My eyes become droopy and I closed them in enigmatic pleasure. Slowly her hands came down on my neck. Her fingers touched my skin sensually and slowly. Each and every hairs of my body stood up in excitement. So was my penis. She slowly moved her hands on my both shoulders. But since I was lying on my side she could not do it with ease. So turned and lay down on my back.Aunty's hands brought life to my tired shoulder muscle. " You are strong Shibu"... she whispered. After I lay down on my back her massive milky melons were right on my face. I smelled the sweet fragrance from her body as the boobs oscillated astride my nose. The way those fruits of passion swayed, I realised that aunty is not wearing any bra. As she massaged my shoulders, her body also moved which compelled her boobs to touch my face through the thin and silky fabric of her night gown. As they rubbed against my face repeatedly, I felt her nipple hardening slowly and slowly, yet steadily. A few minutes later her hands found my chest as new place to graze. She caressed my chest slowly...like an expert seductress.As she leaned forward her boobs rested on my face. It was hard to control my instincts. The serpentine fingers of my aunty was now moving on to my nipples. She moved her both hands in circular motion around my nipples without touching them. I was being taken to new levels of pleasure. If my first encounter was purely of lust, this seems to be purely of passion. Her fingers spread magical tingles on my body. I opened my mouth and sprang my tongue out. I licked my aunty's beautiful breasts over her night gown. She gave out a soft moan. It encouraged me. She pinched my chest and tweaked my small nipples. Our mutual pleasuring went on for sometime. Then aunty stopped caressing my chest and bent her face down and placed her lips on my lips. A long passionate kiss!!!

My heart was beating like a drum. I never knew a kiss could be so pleasurable and enjoyable. She kissed me slowly yet forcefully, as if she were teaching me how to kiss someone. Our lips were coalesced like two eternal souls. Her lips spread fire on my body. My whole body was trembling with excitement. She clasped my hands and guided them to her boobs. With trembling hands I touched her massive and succulent tits. I ran my hands along the sides of her boobs. She held my hands and pressed her boobs giving me indication to press them. So I held her both tits in my hand and pressed them together. Aunty now opened her mouth and took my lips between hers. She slurped on my lips like a hungry cat. She sucked my lips in a vacuum motion. Boy....I can not explain and express the kind of pleasure I was subjected to....Words are insufficient to express it. Radhika aunty's hands now again found their joy in fondling my young and tight body. Her hands moved over my chest and belly like a tigress on prowl to find its prey. Our entwined lips took rest when Radhika aunty stood straight for a minute. She opened her night gown buttons and exposed her milky tits. Her bosoms were amazingly shaped. despite her age they were not saggy. They were firm, round and beautiful. Those milky bosoms had blue blood vessels running on them, which added beauty to them. I was mesmerised. She held one of her breast and kept the nipple on my lips. I opened my mouth and tasted the sweat on her teat. I slowly ran my tongue over her nipple. Ooops...She moaned. I licked her nipple repeatedly. Each time I licked her nipple she moaned. And her body went weak like a creeper. She collapsed on my body almost choking me with her massive mammaries. After regaining my breath, I got up and pushed Radhika aunty to the sofa. I took her right nipple in my mouth and started sucking it. My right hand found its solace in fondling her left breast. I encircled my tongue around her nipple. I tweaked her left nipple in between my thumb and index finger. Aunty closed her eyes and clasped her thighs tight. I then savoured on her left breast. As I sucked on to her teat, aunty wrapped her hands around my head and hugged me tight. I held her both boobs together and rubbed her nipples together. Aunty's body shook violently as I did it. I opened my mouth and started sucking her boobs from their base. I bit them lightly and she kept on moaning. Then I took her conjoined nipples in mouth. My tongue sent feverish tremors into those hardened nipples. I suckled those cherries like a child. Aunty suddenly shook her violently. And rubbed her thighs together. She convulsed suddenly and pushed my head away. I opened my eyes and was startled at the unknown emotion at aunty's face. She pushed me and rushed to her room. I stood there in the drawing room totally lost and confused not knowing what to do!!

Read my threads
Blissful journey with sis in law
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1195554

Mannar....The beginning of my journey
http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1420874

Old 4th March 2016
magic bowls you over

magic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstercity View Post
nice going
Quote:
Originally Posted by bang82 View Post
nice update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by babu700 View Post
nice progress
Thanks for appreciation

Read my threads

Old 4th March 2016
Love to Bang

bang82 is one with the universebang82 is one with the universebang82 is one with the universebang82 is one with the universe
Very erotic update.

Old 4th March 2016
magic bowls you over

I fumbled back to my room. All the excitement was long gone. I slumbered into my bed. And in a confused state of mind I went off to sleep. No one came to wake me up in the morning. I went down and did not see aunty. I went out side and could not seethe car. Probably aunty would have gone somewhere. I changed my dress and went for a run. After running for about 45 minutes, I came back. But still aunty was not there. I took a bath and prepared some tea. Sipping tea I thought of the incidents took place in the previous night. Whatever happened it was exciting. but....I was still perplexed..by aunty's sudden change in behaviour. I decided that it is better to leave aunty's home because of those incidents. So I packed my stuff. I thought of waiting for aunty and apologies before leaving. So I waited for aunty to come. But she did not come even after 12 o clock. So I decided to go out to town in search of her. I locked the house and picked my bike. I must have barely reached town, I saw aunty driving her car back to home. So I turned the bike and followed her. As we reached the house, she opened the door and went straight to her room. I went upstairs and brought my stuff to the drawing room. I saw aunty in the kitchen. "Sorry ....I left with out preparing anything. Come ...have something" She said while placing some dishes on the dining table. I sat and aunty placed a plate in front of me and put some food on it. She sat opposite me, but avoided any eye contact. We finished our lunch in total silence and I got up to wash my hands. Then telephone rang up. Aunty picked up the cordless phone and spoke.."Hello ..hi Rajee...no...he is here only...hmm ...yes...but..." I could not decipher anything. She went to her and continued talking in a muffled voice. I waited for to come out so that I can apologies and bid good bye. After about 10 minutes of conversation, she came out. "Aunty... I'm leaving...I'm sorry" I mumbled. "What..why are you leaving...it was not your fault" aunty held my bag and put it down. "Stay put here..Shibu...whatever happened...we should not have done it.But don't leave me all alone now." she continued. I had no other way but to succumb to her pleading. I found her bit sad and confused. Even I was totally confused of the whole episode. Sudden overflow of passion followed by unexpected spurt of emotions. My thoughts were broken were broken by the loud ring of the telephone. I picked up the phone "Hello..". "Where is Radhika? Please give it to her. Isn't it Shibu?".... I felt that the voice was familiar. But I could not place the caller. "Aunty, call for you". I handed over the cordless phone to her. "Ha Rajee...tell me...." aunty again went inside her room. I tried to make out her conversation. She must have spoken to Rajee at least for half an hour..."But he is my nephew...like my son...."..all I could make out were these words. the conversation continued and I slowly walked upstairs to my room.

Read my threads

Old 5th March 2016
magic bowls you over

More than Ten thousand views. But only a few replies. I think everyone is getting bored.It seems that time has come to wind up the thread

Read my threads

Old 5th March 2016

nishales has many secret admirers
Going great, kindly continue.

Old 5th March 2016
Custom title

babu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps database
Very nice story please contineu

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls