Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Mannar....The beginning of my journey

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th March 2016
Custom title

teema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universe
oh very hot going

Old 7th March 2016
Custom title

madinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazi
Very good going. Waiting fr the blast, update soon.

Old 7th March 2016
Custom title

babu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps database
Waiting eagerly

Old 7th March 2016
Custom title

ilaiyavan ivan is one with the universeilaiyavan ivan is one with the universeilaiyavan ivan is one with the universeilaiyavan ivan is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic220377 View Post
More than Ten thousand views. But only a few replies. I think everyone is getting bored.It seems that time has come to wind up the thread
NO. it must be continued

Old 7th March 2016
Custom title

ilaiyavan ivan is one with the universeilaiyavan ivan is one with the universeilaiyavan ivan is one with the universeilaiyavan ivan is one with the universe
"I have fixed the things. Have a blast" She whispered when I neared her.

[/font][/size][/quote]
eagerly expecting the very hot and BLAST.

Old 7th March 2016
magic bowls you over

magic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by bang82 View Post
Very nice update.
don't count on no. of replies bro,
Ten thousand views means,something must be interesting in our story na.
usually people like to read & forget to reply as most of replies requires you to register here.Many un-registered views would come because of attraction towards your story.
don't dis-hearten by this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajpenis View Post
Good story keep it up bro..repz added
Please continue with big updates, I am waiting
Quote:
Originally Posted by babu700 View Post
Very erotic encounter
Quote:
waiting for update
Quote:
Originally Posted by bang82 View Post
Very nice update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teema81 View Post
oh very hot going
Quote:
Originally Posted by madinmars View Post
Very good going. Waiting fr the blast, update soon.
Quote:
Waiting eagerly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilaiyavan ivan View Post
NO. it must be continued
Thank you all for your support!

Read my threads
Blissful journey with sis in law
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1195554

Mannar....The beginning of my journey
http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1420874

Old 8th March 2016
magic bowls you over

magic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our communitymagic220377 is a pillar of our community
Rajee drove her car and we both stood there silently. Aunty didn't have the courage to look at me and neither did I have courage to ask what did 'Rajee' tell her. Minutes seemed like eons. Then I told aunty to save both us from that tricky situation that I am going for a jog. I wore my shorts and shoes and went out soon. I must have jogged around 5 to 6km and en route met a few people who saw me at the marriage. I exchanged pleasantries with them. All these took about two hours or so. When I came back aunty was in kitchen. I took some water from the fridge and without making any noise came and plonked myself in the sofa. "Do you want anything to eat Shibu?" Her voice came from kitchen. "No aunty, I'm going to take bath" I replied. "In the river?" She inquired. "Nope, I am going to the bathroom" I told her."OK....I will prepare dinner by that time." she told.

I took my time to take bath. After bathing I changed into a lungi and t shirt. A dress I generally don't wear. I never thought that I would remove my lungi many times later on that day! I stood near the window looking outside. I watched the silent kadavu, which fueled all the passion in us. Now it is left alone....But suddenly my eyes caught something. Was I dreaming or was it reality. I saw Radhika aunty covering her body with a dhoti walking towards the kadavu. What made the scene unbelievably insane, that she did not switch off the lights out side. There she walked like an angel slowly and seductively. She removed the dhoti and my jaws fell down in amazement. Boy .... there she stood in her bra and panty. I was enjoying the feast that's being putforth for my eyes thoroughly. She unhooked her bra and dropped it. Then she took 'thorthu' (Cotton gumcha or towel) and wrapped it around her and entered the water. She swarm very slowly enjoying herself. Then she came and sat on the steps of the kadavu and started applying soap on her body. I was enjoying every bit of it. I put my hand into the lungi and started playing with my soldier.

"Shibu"......her long and shrill call woke me to reality. I was petrified. "Can you come down and help me a little" She asked me. "Yes aunty, I am coming down" I walked down trying to hide my massive erection. My entire body was trembling due to the excitement. Though Rajee fucked me twice, but it is Radhika aunty who gave me visual feast....she is the one who revealed the beauty of the curves of female body to me. With throbbing heart and trembling hand and of course with a erecting dick I approached her. "Come.... apply soap on my back" she extended the soap to me. I took the soap and rubbed it on her back. She undid the towel and lowered it to her waist so that I can rub the soap on all over her back. I too a few steps down and dipped the soap in the water. As the soaked soap rubbed on her back making lather, she stood up. I lathered her back and she raised her hands and requested me apply soap there also. As I applied soap on her sides and armpits my hands slippery due to soap touched her side boobs accidentally. She did not react. That encouraged me. From behind, I started rubbing soap on her side boobs. Then her under boobs, and slowly I held her both breasts in my hands and lathered them with soapy liquid. She was enjoying it. I encircled her boobs. The soap made them slippery and swaying. Each time I tried to grab those melons in my hand they will slip out. This in and out game was making both of enjoy. Then I concentrated my fingers on her nipples. My erect dick was making it presence felt on auntys butts. How long I palyed with her titties I do not know. Aunty started shaking her body and that's when her towel loosened and fell down. She bent down to pick it up. And my erect dick made a traverse across to her neck from her butt crack. As she stood up my lungi lost its grip and it dropped. I stood there with my erect dick exposed and the t shirt I wore made me look like a joker. Aunty turned around and saw me in that condition and started laughing silently. She pushed me into the water. As I fell into the water I held onto her hand and she too was in the wtaer in no time. I pulled her towel and in waist deep water she stood there with both her bosom exposed. I neared her and touched her boobs. Aunty hugged my tight. I pressed her tight yet big ass and caressed them. The devil in me told me to pull her panty down and without much resistance from her I removed her panty and she dropped it down. My hands parted her butt cheeks and pressed them hard. I was playing with those massive mounds of flesh. Her and held me closer to her. My cock was hitting her lower belly. My cock head could feel the line of hair originating from her navel. I bend a little and started suckling her breast. I sucked the alternatively. I sucked them joined. I pinched her nipples, bit them. I was bit rough today. Soon aunty find it difficult to stand like that. So she sat on the steps with her thighs spread wide apart. I too sat on a lower step and plunged my head into her inviting pubic area. I shoved her pubic hair to a side and started licking her pussy. I licked it along its length up and down. As I licked her juicy pussy she held my head steady. With my fingers I opened her entrance of heaven and started my attack. My manipulations sent tremors i her body. Soon aunty trembled and held my head tight to her dripping cunt and cried. "Do not stop it.I want more....Fuck me...kill me"

Read my threads
Blissful journey with sis in law
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1195554

Mannar....The beginning of my journey
http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1420874

Old 8th March 2016
Love to Bang

bang82 is one with the universebang82 is one with the universebang82 is one with the universebang82 is one with the universe
Very erotic update.

Old 8th March 2016
Custom title

babu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps database
Dickraising encounter

Old 8th March 2016
Custom title

HO HO HO... AWESOME

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls