Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Who is the boss?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th April 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

luckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to luckyabu Send a message via Skype™ to luckyabu
nice story

Old 29th April 2017

Lucky_tresshi is beginning to get noticed
Shobha-
How can I insert a picture?

Last edited by Lucky_tresshi : 29th April 2017 at 04:17 PM.

Old 29th April 2017
Custom title

teema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universe
very hot n excellent seduction n build up

Old 30th April 2017
Custom title

Santhu304 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_tresshi View Post
Shobha-
How can I insert a picture?
< image >
Awesome continue

Old 1st May 2017
Custom title

madinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazi
Hottttttt

Old 1st May 2017
Custom title

nuke6666 is hunted by the papparazinuke6666 is hunted by the papparazinuke6666 is hunted by the papparazinuke6666 is hunted by the papparazinuke6666 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to nuke6666
hwat

Old 1st May 2017

Update6-
Shobha sat in the car adjusting her wallet and other things, Chandan’s eye stopped at Shobha’s ankle green and red half visible tattoo which was a kind of butterfly.. Shobha noticed that he was eyeing her ankle.. she did not let him know that she already knew it now and she somehow managed to sshow him the full butterfly.. His mouth was little open now and he was breadthing heaving as it the butterfly was flying right in his head and everywhere inside him..

Chandan: in low voice, where are we heading to now?
Shobha didn’t answer anything but keep adjusting her things to the back seat, her armpits were so close to chandan’s lips.. he could just sniff her swety odor and milky armpits.. he againg thought to ask her but was just watching her armpits and suddenly he touched them with his mouth.. he put his all lips on her armpit and was lost.. this time he was soft and gentle and more like a gentleman..
Shobha was like his moustache tickling on her armpit.. he hubsband never did anything like this to her..
Shobha- Chanduuu plz , dekho na ganda hai waha, I didn’t even took a shower
Chandan was so busy in his licking that he hardly heard wat she said.. shobha realized that he would not listen to her for now so she lifted her hands more and gave him more easy access to her armpits and enjoying to be licked by this poor lover..
Shobha, taking her hands into his har and pull gently she asked,
Shobha- chandu .. chanduu.. chanduuuu.. babyyyy. Babyyyyyyyyyyy.. her fingers were more into his head.. roling and pulling his hair softly..
His mouth and her armpits were dancing in a rhythm.. she was opening her mouth in excitement and also moving her fingers wildly in his hairs now..
Soft moans were all over in the car.. even chandan started making noise like ahhmmm..mmm..hmmm and was keep eating her armpits madly.. his hands were also massaging on ur soft shoulders.. shobha was touching his cheeks with her lips in excitement..
Shobha- in a low voice, baby plz come on the other hand now.. I am itching on that too plz… without wasting a moment he switched to her other hand… and this time he started the kisses with soft and tender bites.. he was chewing her armpits like a hungry baby..
While having those intense moments shobha’s cell phone rang.. she missed it for once but after when it started ringing again, she picked the phone somehow from her bag and sw it was Abhay..
Shobha- Chanduu.. chanduu in very sensual tone.. baby its my husband on the call…he didn’t even care to what she was sying.. after 3 secs she again said chanduu its your boss on the other side..
Chandu lifted his face and looked at her.. with his stinking lips from her armpit sweat.. looked in her eyes she was equally aroused and her eyes don’t wanted him to stop.. so he didn’t answer to her and lifter her hond again and dumped in her rosy armpits again.. she understood the message from her armpit lover and picked up the call..
Shobha- in low voice, Hi baby how r u?
Abhay- were you sleeping dear?
Shobha- was very aroused and looking at chandan with her eyes and caresiing his hairs, …. Yes baby I was not well today.. so came home early..
Abhay- Omg.. you seem to be so down.. what hpnd? Have u visited a doctor?
Shobha- No I just slept when I reached home and was moaning which was from the pleasure of being licked by her lover on her armpits
Abhay thought she is strugling in pain due to her sickness..
Abhay- Alright, let me not diturb you a lot.. plz take proper rest..
Shobha just murmered ouchhee…baby.. its hurting a lot.. Chandan made her bites soften.. abhay was surprised to hear that she was so much sick..
Abhay cut the call and called Chandan.. obviously Chandan did’t pickup the call..Abhay called him again.. Chandan took his phone out and left Shobha’s hand and said
Chandan- Hello boss, how r u
Abhay- What are you doing Chandan, r u busy?
Chandan- Not busy boss was just just eating watermelon so little messed up on my mouth.. saying that he started laughing…
Shobha also started laughing by controlling her voice..
Abhay- I am sorry to disturb you, can you plz go and see , Shobha seems like fall sick badly.. and he turned the phone on speaker..
Chandan- Bhabhi doesn’t listen to me boss, she and I feel afraid to command her to take medicine I have..
Shobha was blushing on his double meaning statement
Abhay- Don’t worry, she will listen to you now, she really needs a hand to help I guess.. plz go and look in my absence..
By that shobha went close to chandan and kissed softly on Chandans lips and tasted her own sweat.. and was making faces to cut the call now..
Chandan cut the call and pulled her closer and started kissing her lips vigorously … his hands were all over her..
Witcout even saying an proposals they were physically involved.. gradually getting closer..

Old 1st May 2017

sunnypajiii is a pillar of our communitysunnypajiii is a pillar of our communitysunnypajiii is a pillar of our communitysunnypajiii is a pillar of our communitysunnypajiii is a pillar of our communitysunnypajiii is a pillar of our communitysunnypajiii is a pillar of our community
Hot Hot Hot

Old 1st May 2017
Custom title

rajashree930 is hunted by the papparazirajashree930 is hunted by the papparazirajashree930 is hunted by the papparazirajashree930 is hunted by the papparazirajashree930 is hunted by the papparazi
Hot.....Super....

Old 1st May 2017

Update7-
Hearing the whistle from the security guard may be at the parking they came back in their position and chandan asked shobha-
Chandan- Where should we go? This was a very confusing question with many meanings to it
Shobha didn’t reply to that call and was still not out of that armpit sensation and was still softly smiling and happy about what had happened.. Chandan got a call from Anusha..
Anusha- Bhaiyya, do u still remember I am going tomorrow morning to Ooty on a college trip?
Chandan- Yes
Anusha- Whould you mind picking me at the college and buy me few things I want for my trip , please
Chandan looked at Shobha and took a heavy breadth and asked
What time?
Anusha- Now
Chandan was upset to hear tat, he noded his head making a sound hmmm ok..
After cutting the call Chandan raised an eyebrow and asked Shobha in a signal , shobha replied we can go together and pick her and drop her home after shopping and then u drop me home later with a wink.. Chandan was happy to hear the solution and smiled with relaxing way and started driving towards Anusha’s College…
Shobha noticed the windows were black enough to have less visibility from outside so she raised her legs and put her feet on Chandans lap.. and her bful feet with long red painted fingers were naughtily moving at his thighs.. she was very good at teasing a man..
Though Abhay was never too in terested in him she always had these desires to fulfil one day.. Sensing her feet movements Chandan got the dare to move his one hand at her feet and roll him rough hands on her milky feet.. he was not leaving any inch of her feet to not touched..
Suddenly he remembered the tattoo at her feet and he placed his hand on her ankle and tried to pull the legging a little high and acceseed it fully..
Shobha was making sure that her new lover should get all better accesses to touch any ways he wants.. She didn’t objected him making moves.. he started touching and feeling the warmth of that tattoo..
Shobha slowly took her other feet also and started rubbing his hand which was on feet.. she was too sensual and too horny all time Chandan was sure about it..she was moving her feet more harder on his hands and he was feeling the softness of her feet..
While doing this for a little more while she lefted her feet up and starting rubbing on his face when he was driving the car..It was too much for Chandan.. he was not able to concentrate fully on his driving now.. he didn’t wanted to be distracted in driving as he was veru much aroused he made a sign from his face without uttering a word and asked shobha to not distract her like this..
Shobha didn’t care and she kept moving her feet on his lips hardly.. she forced him to open his mouth and started fucking his mouth with her feet.. Chandan was too choked some of the times.. Shobha’s horny ness was not going down anyways.. she was harsh..
Shobha- aahhhh..mmm…loud on her face.. ohhhchanduuuu..chandaaaa… u r my doggy… u r kuttuuuu… u r my feet licker kuttaaa… suck it well baby.. eat mommy’s milku feet.. mmmm.. baby plz kato na… plz nonaa mmmmm aahhhh… kha jao na mere gore pair… chanduuu.. she was puching her feet roughly now..
Chandan was silently following his boss’s wife instructions… H eeven started bleeding on his lips from shobha’s sharp nail pinched onbhis lips..
Rather having mercy on that poor Chandand, she rude took her feet thumb and started massaging his blood on his full lips.. after Chand’s all lips were bloody red with his own blood.. she took her feet back and jumped on his lips madly.. started sucking and tasting all her Lover’s blood..
She behaved like a vampire here.. but she was really harsh.. really wild..
After tasting his blood she was little convinced but wanted a lot more…
College was nearby.. they came in their steady position again..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls