rashikhannasexy is beginning to get noticed
Super bro waiting for next update

Old 26th November 2017

theorgasmgiver has many secret admirers
Next update On Villa Day 2

Will include Anushka Shetty.

Old 27th November 2017
Custom title

phantomassassin7 has received several accoladesphantomassassin7 has received several accoladesphantomassassin7 has received several accoladesphantomassassin7 has received several accoladesphantomassassin7 has received several accolades
excellent work please continue

Old 27th November 2017
Banned

ash_anu has received several accoladesash_anu has received several accoladesash_anu has received several accoladesash_anu has received several accolades
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE

Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart

Hey Anushka is my wife...I fuck her daily day and night everywhere and in every position of kamsutra...I crush her in bed..She is made for me only..She is my LOVE,my JAAN..

Old 2nd December 2017

Anushka Cumming Today

Grab her shaggers...for her best story is here...

Old 3rd December 2017

AS.TB.SRP is a pillar of our communityAS.TB.SRP is a pillar of our communityAS.TB.SRP is a pillar of our communityAS.TB.SRP is a pillar of our communityAS.TB.SRP is a pillar of our communityAS.TB.SRP is a pillar of our community
wating for this update
liked it

Old 8th December 2017

Sorry brother my laptop is not working.... So need some days...then I will post Anushka's best fuck in the villa.

The story has been typed...

Old 8th December 2017

lovelue is a pillar of our communitylovelue is a pillar of our communitylovelue is a pillar of our communitylovelue is a pillar of our communitylovelue is a pillar of our communitylovelue is a pillar of our communitylovelue is a pillar of our community
I like it. Update more

Old 13th December 2017

Guna kiran is an unknown quantity at this point
I like it, update more bro as soon as possible

Old 20th December 2017

Update 2: Welcome to the villa: Anushka's foreplay.

All the actresses reached the villa. The villa was a big one. It was just like an empire standing in front of them. The villa had all the luxuries which the actresses wanted their whole life and indeed with a more deep approach.

They can have sex wherever they wanted. Kajal looked at Rakul. Rakul's eyes had an excited vision. Sonam arranged cars in front of them.

"Welcome to Kama Villa" She welcomed. Amit dropped Rashi Khanna and went inside. He neither saw any of the naked actresses. He had a meeting so he stepped in handing a paper to Sonam.

"Get on these cars and drive yourself to your respective rooms, each room is connected to the main hall in the villa beside that main hall, Amit has a master bed room where he will hand me one paper and the actress he wanted in his bed, better you satisfy him otherwise he has no mood to show mercy on you all" Sonam said. Rakul gulped a breath.

Kajal and Tamanna looked at themselves. Shruthi held tight her waist. Anushka started to walk on to her car. Rashi went near Pragya and they walked on to their respective car. They drove to a distance which was walkable. Pragya and Rashi were neighbours to the left side. Rakul, Tamanna, Kajal had their houses in order to the right. While Shruthi was alloted a house with Tamanna.

The house was filled with all the luxuries they wanted. They all had a bath cleaning sand from their body. Pragya brushed well as she had drunk cum from Amit's cock and washed her boobs which held Amit's Saliva as Rakul had caught well tight to her body.

Shruthi's mind started mixing thoughts. In which 90% of her brain wanted to give her body to Amit after her boob massage to Amit, Tamanna was also thinking the same.

Rakul who has tough mindset did not want this type of thing happening to her. She wanted to escape at any means. She studied in army schools and used to watch her father spying on hidden cameras. She learnt some of it.

Anushka was having her shower, removed her towel. Flashes of thoughts of her kissing Amit ran on her mind's filmstrip. Without a second's stop she continously kissed him, her mouth and his mouth, the suction built between them. The silence between the love making of both their tongues. Anushka imagining all these, her hands started to move to her boobs, she squeezed her boobs.

She was highly aroused by the thoughts of being in this sexual island and having sex all day and that kiss with Amit had aroused her more, she could feel the heat inside her body and that vaginal part, she moved her hands slipping each drop on her body. Her hand moved from her boobs, travelling her sexy navel and ended up to her pussy. She inserted her fingers.

"Aaannhhhh,aaannnhhhhh,aaannnhhhhh, yes, Amit fuck me, aaannnhhhhh, " Anushka moaned. She inserted her fingers deep inside, she meant pleasure in all sense. Her moans were loud. She rubbed her fingers through the outline of her pussy. She searched for her g-spot, she found it and the excitement rose peaks. Her breasts danced as her body was shivering through her act. She squeezed her left boob with her hand, imagining Amit having sex with her.

She cummed in her washroom. She came out of her bathroom. The holy cum that millions wanted to taste. Went through a small pot hole. She wrapped a towel to her and came out.

Amit was sitting in front of her on a chair with sonam giving her a blowjob. Anushka has wore her black coloured bra and panty inside.

"Hi, Anushka, wanna have me as your Amit, you imagined in your washroom" Amit said. Sonam smiled as she drank the cum with Amit's cock oozed the cum out. Amit had actually oozed the cum out not because of Sonam's blowjob but due to his sight of Anushka standing in front of him. That sexy body with a correct grip of hand to slide through her navel. The bosom looked so huge that if he looked through the side angle it was large enough to hold. The sight was so sexy. She was so sexy that the cum wouldn't stop but just to reach Anushka. Her shoulders were ready to be licked.

He got up. Moved close to Anushka. Anushka could feel the excitement inside. Sonam left closing the door. Now Anushka and Amit were alone in the room with hotness filling the room. The temperature rose as her and his thoughts went up.

"Your eyes are shouting a lot" He said in a low voice. He walked taking slow steps towards Anushka. The small droplets flew from Anushka's face and entered in her bosom. He went close to Anushka. Anushka looking straight in her eyes. The lusty seductive face. He went down near her huge breasts over the towel and put his tongue tip over a droplet. He looked at her. Her body was equating her heartbeat. In this full centralised A.C room, it was hot.

A hot lady Anushka was standing in front of him. Just a towel covered her glory of body. He pulled her through her waist. He put his hands on her butt. He pushed his hand inside her butt and fingered in her ass hole and another hand felt the smooth and hard skin of her naked butt.

Anushka closed her eyes and was feeling his soft hands on her butt. He twisted Anushka in one go and made her ass face him. He moved his hand on her face and inserted one finger in her mouth. Anushka looked at the finger and kissed at the tip of the finger.

Amit's left hand moved swiftly through her body and reached her boobs. The piece of beauty on her body he cupped one boob. She left a moan. She lifted her left hand. He armpit was seen. Her hand went on to hold Amit's neck. She surrendered her body to Amit.

His cup of boob sent vibrations all over her body. Her pussy was ready to get wet. He pinched her nipple, the most sensitive part of Anushka's body. Anushka has sensitive nipples. Her body shook as he showed no mercy on her nipple. He pinched it tight. She could feel the pain but the pain had pleasures hidden.

"ammmmm hmmmmm" She moaned. Her deep breaths made the droplets flow from her neck to reach down more fast. He slipped his head to her neck and started kissing her neck.

"You want me so much?" Anushka said. Amit licked her earlobe and then swiftly made her movement to her neck and bit.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh" She left out.

"Yes" He said and opened her towel. She was shocked. Her eyes big. How could this happen so fast? She thought.

"Anushka now stand facing me" Amit said leaving her. " Let me see how beautiful you are" Amit went and sat on a chair nearby. Anushka turned to him and her sexy nipples were aiming at Amit. She looked down. As her naked body was in front of an unknown guy.

Something kept knocking that she wanted this but her star ego would not let this happen so easily. She closed her eyes.

"Anushka open your eyes and look up" Amit said. She looked at Amit. Amit had already taken his dick out and masturbated looking at Anushka. Anushka felt as if the dick was ready to insert in her pussy.

"Do you like this?" Amit asked as he moved his hand over his penis. Anushka couldn't take her eyes off his penis. She moved her head in a YES

He stood up and went upto her. He came in front of her. Gazed at her sexy body. He took his middle finger and put his hand on her forehead and slightly moved it downwards.
"Do you want me?" Amit's seductive was doing a magic on her. Her breaths took were deep inside.

"Yeeesss" She moaned. His finger came down to her lips.
"Juice up this finger" Amit asked. Anushka opened her eyes and looked in Amit's eyes.

Next Update todaynight

To be continued.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls