Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > what was d most dick raising real life scene u have seen till day?

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th August 2017

momstitslover is an unknown quantity at this point
There were many, But this one still makes my dick hard.
we don't have a latch on the bathroom door, mom was taking a bath inside, but i didnt know she was in there, just barged in to find her in a doggystyle position cleaning her legs. Her thick ass cheeks like huge fluffy buns on either side was split open wide to give a full view to her succulent clean shaved pussy Was in heaven staring at her in that position for a few seconds till she told me to get out! . i ran away saying sorry!

Old 12th August 2017
fuck

assjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by momstitslover View Post
There were many, But this one still makes my dick hard.
we don't have a latch on the bathroom door, mom was taking a bath inside, but i didnt know she was in there, just barged in to find her in a doggystyle position cleaning her legs. Her thick ass cheeks like huge fluffy buns on either side was split open wide to give a full view to her succulent clean shaved pussy Was in heaven staring at her in that position for a few seconds till she told me to get out! . i ran away saying sorry!
What was your mother age tht time and your age

Old 12th August 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by assjugnu View Post
What was your mother age tht time and your age
she was 49 at that time and i was around 17 won't ever forget that sexy ass!

Old 12th August 2017
fuck

assjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our communityassjugnu is a pillar of our community
Quote:
she was 49 at that time and i was around 17 won't ever forget that sexy ass!
OH wow great sexy. After tht u think about your mom gand take out your love juice on mom bra and panty

Old 12th August 2017

Quote:
OH wow great sexy. After tht u think about your mom gand take out your love juice on mom bra and panty
she doesn't use bra's bro

Old 12th August 2017
fuck

Quote:
she doesn't use bra's bro
Your does nt wear bra. I think she nt wear bra inside home outside she is wearing

Old 12th August 2017

Quote:
Your does nt wear bra. I think she nt wear bra inside home outside she is wearing
she doesnt wear them outside also , i know

Old 12th August 2017

mandalapu1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanvav View Post
i like to go to supermarket with my elder sister bcuz i know there are lot of guys there and also the market guys who help you with the products .so one day my sister was checking some food products and i was little far checking out some deos ,i heard 2 tore guys saying " abe gaand dekh uski " and when i saw they were talking about my elder sis .who was bending everytime to pick someting from the lower shelf ,,and then i noticed my sis was wearing a legging which evertime she bends it would streach bcuz of her big bubble ass and her pink panty was easily be seen .i also notice the guys on the other side checking her big cleavage everytime she bends gave me an instant hardon
< image >
damn hott

Old 13th August 2017

thegreatdicktator is beginning to get noticed
My cousin is married to an American white woman. She is very pretty, fair, tall, blonde. I stayed with them for a week during my visit to California. On a week end we got drunk at a club. She got stoned and aroused in the bar itself. She was kissing my cousin profusely. I knew they will bang after getting back home. Seeing her mood, my cousin was rushing things. We got back home by midnight.

I wanted to be the peeping tom. I told them Im gonna sleep as Im tired. They were so drunk and horny that they fucked with their bedroom door open and lights on. I sat across the door and saw it all. Her moans, her pinkish ass going up and down my cousins brown cock, the sight of her hairy pussy, her C cup breasts, the tight ass hole.. I just sat there stroking myself in awe. I came twice that night I guess.

I didnt want to change our cousin relationship so did not pursue further. I went to sleep in my room as they lay naked on bed. I just told my cousin that he is lucky to find a wife who loves him so much. Before coming back to India, I stole her bra and undie and used it for sometime as a masturbating aid.

Edit: I dont think they did it purposefully. Guest room was in the ground floor. Their bedroom was in the first floor. The perv that I am, went up to be the peeping tom.
To the modern woman the possibilities of physical love are often not as interesting as the narcissistic cult of her body, or as being seen with as many or as few clothes as possible, or as engaging in physical training, dancing, practicing sports, pursuing wealth, and so onů

Last edited by thegreatdicktator : 13th August 2017 at 12:46 PM.

Old 13th August 2017

dx84775 is beginning to get noticed
the most dick raising moment for me was when i saw her ass in that dress

and this aunty also when i saw her in a marriage i coudnt control myself i roamed her and there after her and took a pic and jerked there

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls