Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > Delhi Meet Review (20-01-2010)-Shall Exposed

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 25th January 2010
Was I Late?
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
Namikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by histud_1 View Post
Season Sam in his review mentioned that Cuddlie was dropped off by her boss after office and she came from there only.....just thnking which office allows lady employees to come in mini skirts to office as she was wearing miniskirt reportedly
you too using your mind

NHB

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 25th January 2010
au revoir
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
xyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps database

Old 25th January 2010
Custom title

serveshgr8 has many secret admirersserveshgr8 has many secret admirers
glad u like it servesh. no need to thank me. i did it because i wanted to, not to get thanks from a million. i have enjoyed the last 5 years immensely, and hope to continue doing that for a long time. i just wish my work schedule allowed me more time for XB.

Old 25th January 2010
Custom title

histud_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhistud_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhistud_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhistud_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhistud_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhistud_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhistud_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze Minato View Post
you too using your mind

NHB
NHB is No Holds Barred not Notorious Hollow Brains

Threads by me

retired

Old 25th January 2010
Banned

Seasonal Sam is one with the universeSeasonal Sam is one with the universeSeasonal Sam is one with the universeSeasonal Sam is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by histud_1 View Post
NHB is No Holds Barred not Notorious Hollow Brains

keep it up

Old 25th January 2010
Custom title

histud_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhistud_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhistud_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhistud_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhistud_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhistud_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhistud_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasonal Sam View Post

keep it up
keeping it UP, isnt thats why u come to XB

Threads by me

retired

Old 17th September 2010

jontybond is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by anujgupta08 View Post
Part1:

Delhi Meet - A meet which faced cancellation several times but as they what is bound to happen always happens, so finally we had a meet after so many ups and downs and as per my side it was a fine meet.
Writing the review here

The members who attended this meet:
anujgupta08 ;
seasonal sam;
shallspc;
smartboy;
tamboo mein bamboo;
cuddlie puddlie.

Series of Events:

The meet was supposed to be held on 19th Jan. earlier but due to some unavoidable reasons it was postponed.

Since 20th morning fresh plans were made on phone , new venues were decided, timings were debated upon.

Venues got cancelled, timings got changed but at last we all settled for a venue and time.

The venue of the meet was decided to be a Hotel in Ram Nagar(Pahar Ganj, Near New Delhi Rly. Station).

We still lacked the confirmed attendees, the only ones who were confirmed were me and Sam(as he stayed in dat hotel only).

As I promised Sam, I reached the hotel at 5:30 pm, Sam came downstairs from his room as the Hotel didn't allow visitors in rooms, we sat in the restaurant for a few minutes where we also gave a ring to other people.
After sometime Smartboy arrived, he called us and we went outside to recieve him, he came in the restaurant and wanted to light a :cigarette: but as they had No smoking zone, we went for a walk.

During this long we had a nice where we talked about exbii and Delhi. We discussed about moto, 2n2, rajveer, saeber, change :chutiya:, behappy, kunwara, kartikoli, gf, garud, h2e, minato, rdn and a few more

After a long walk we came back to reataurant where we had tea and sb called up shall and asked him to join us till shall came we spent another 45 minutes in our

After 45 minutes came shall(in his Audi), all roads were cleared to let shall make his entry. As soon as Shall got out of his Audi people ran and came fr his autograph .

After shall came again :cigarette: were lightened and all smoked except me we had a walk again where as expected shall came up with the question name ur , after the walk tamboo mein bamboo was called
He turned up quite soon in 15-20 minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anujgupta08 View Post
Part 2:

We all moved towards a bar where sb took his leave and after few minutes Sam recieved a , we were to know that the coming person was a gal Cuddlie Puddlie, our faces now had a

Cuddlie joined us in next 15 minutes in the bar only. What a sexy gal she was wearing minis and a tight top, I seriously had an erection and I know oders must have felt d same way .

We all ordered drinks where shall n tamboo ordered their , sam ordered his cocktail and me & cuddlie ordered mocktails.

During this we all ordered snacks too and had many rounds of along wid :cigarette: for which all had to go outside xcept me coz it was a no smoking zone we all discussed about gf, chakk, durga, kartikoli, saeber, :chutiyachange), rdn, langda tyagi and his aliases, bl, bk, simxxx, deewanaraj, show me, rj, rocky, om, rajcrazi, moto, babu,
bubu, kunwara, xyster, unna and many more sorry if i forgot names i request oder attendess to please add names later.

Bas yahin tak shayad sab shaant tha ab shaal bhai aaye the sumthing was bound to happen, despite warning nobody stopped shall from drinking.
He got drunk aur cuddlie ko chhedna shuru, she beared it for some time and after some time exchanged her seat with me.

Shall kahan manne wala tha he fought wid sam n xchanged his seat wid him and came next to cudlie again and started his usual round of teasing cuddlie.
Uske baad usne haad kardi and he started touching cuddlie here and dere, cuddlie got angry and slapped shall, we some how managed the situation and stopped the drama and requested cuddlie to stay
for some more time as she was leaving after shall's misbehaviour, humne shall ko samjhaya and made hin sit on a sofa in the bar and he slept there, humne chain ki saans li but shall is shall pata nahi kaise uth gaya dobara and paas mein ek foreign couplke baitha tha unke paas chala gaya.
wahan par bhi started his shallpanti and started abusing the foreigner in hindi(shall doesn't know english as all know) thank god unko samajh nahi aaya, tanmboo then splashed water on shalls face taaki uski thodi si utar jaye.

The bar staff now intervened and asked us to leave and shall started abusing them and again misbehaved with cuddlie who left in a fist of anger and we cud convince her this time. And we had to leave the bar coz the staff did not allow us nemore to sit in there.
So tamboo paid the bill and we left, shall ko bahut mushkil se bahar leke aaye and kisi tarah three wheeler me baitha ke use ghar bheja.

Me, sam and tamboo walked back to sam's hotel tired and finally took the leave.

So the meet was a gud one xcept shall's rowdy behaviour which left us all shocked and tired too(in controlling him).

Srry bhai log itna hi type kar paya if i missed nething please oder attendees add it.
kya ye sach hai

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls