Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > EXPOSE WIFE IN PUBLIC

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th April 2013
Custom title

housewifelover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhousewifelover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhousewifelover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhousewifelover has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
super hot share...wow great hot cpls...

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4th May 2013
Custom title
Visit my website

senthi001 is a pillar of our communitysenthi001 is a pillar of our communitysenthi001 is a pillar of our communitysenthi001 is a pillar of our communitysenthi001 is a pillar of our communitysenthi001 is a pillar of our community

Old 17th July 2017
Custom title

live.life has received several accoladeslive.life has received several accoladeslive.life has received several accolades
my young modern hot wife is a very careless revealing slut. She always wears revealing clothes of latest fashion whether Indian or traditional in public and proud to show her navel, cleavage, back,legs or ass crack in jeans, shorts, skirts, minis, one piece, saree etc. she even skips her inners also sometimes. But real ackward thing is that she never bothers to close the curtain properly of our bedroom. she never uses the dressing area inbuild with our bathroom and comes to bedroom directly nude or in towel at most.Although we live alone in a high rise building and other buildings are a bit distant but Windows are big wall size and anyone can see her from building in front of us. She changes clothes in the same fashion in bedroom. Even if some younger family member or relative is visiting us, she not even bolt the bedroom door and give full chance to others to see her nude or seminude. her clothes and inners are also lying here and there and don't bother to cover even if her body parts are exposed to them in her nighties without inners. she acts as a lazy careless revealing slut. Although she tries to be bit decent if some elder or unknown is visiting

Old 23rd July 2017
Custom title

mastkalan502 is a pillar of our communitymastkalan502 is a pillar of our communitymastkalan502 is a pillar of our communitymastkalan502 is a pillar of our communitymastkalan502 is a pillar of our communitymastkalan502 is a pillar of our community
My wife is shy but does not mind giving me pleasure of people peeking at her assets. She does not like to exhibit in places like Vegetable market or places having uneducated people but does not mind going to malls or big market places. She wears contrast colour bra which becomes quite apparent giving insight to people of her cleavage and boobs...I always make her aware of who all are staring at her and when return back, suck her boobs passionately giving her immense pleasure and encourage her to exhibit more often...
Many times my wife did not wear bra & panty with t-shirt and leggings went to malls with me...sometimes even her nipples were quite evident...have seen myself people (of almost all ages) staring at her ass when she bends to pick some items...Sometimes brushing their erect dick against her ass or touching her boobs...

Unknowingly, she has shown her deep cleavage or body curves to my dad/relatives/friends many times giving me pleasure of seeing erect dicks with lust for her...

To my dad she was wearing little low cut kurta. My dad asked my wife to bring some water and keep it on the table. I saw he having hard on when my wife bent and kept the glass. He kept on ogling her cleavage. I enjoyed the show so after some time I called my wife with glass of water and to keep it on the table. Again my dad enjoyed the show. Sometimes I caught him trying to peep in our bathroom. I even saw him coming in our bedroom early morning and looking at the cleavage popping out of nighty, even touching them. By gently caressing the mounds popping out of my sleeping wife...my wife has habit of coming out nude from the bathroom and wear clothes in the dressing space, me and my father were watching tv and our tv rack has two sides with mirror. She came out and started wiping herself and then she dressed up. Me and my father were able to see the dress change in the mirror, I saw his tool having hard on clearly visible through his lungi, instantly I also had a hard on. Later fucked my wife thinking about the day scene and told her about the hard on she had given to my father & me... now-a-days whenever my dad visit us, i request my wife to wear low cut or semi transparent dresses or t-shirt/kurta without bra with tight leggings without panty and in night mostly sleep without bra and panty and I purposely open buttons of the nighty for boobs to be visible enough and pull it upto thighs I purposely open buttons of the nighty for boobs to be visible enough and pull it upto thighs so that pussy is also seen giving ample of opportunity to my dad to see his daughter-in-law assets...earlier my wife used deny my request but now she has started following it (maybe she is liking it)...

Old 23rd July 2017
Think ~ It's not illegal yet
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
>>lsb

Old 22nd August 2017

shil.mathew is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by live.life View Post
my young modern hot wife is a very careless revealing slut. She always wears revealing clothes of latest fashion whether Indian or traditional in public and proud to show her navel, cleavage, back,legs or ass crack in jeans, shorts, skirts, minis, one piece, saree etc. she even skips her inners also sometimes. But real ackward thing is that she never bothers to close the curtain properly of our bedroom. she never uses the dressing area inbuild with our bathroom and comes to bedroom directly nude or in towel at most.Although we live alone in a high rise building and other buildings are a bit distant but Windows are big wall size and anyone can see her from building in front of us. She changes clothes in the same fashion in bedroom. Even if some younger family member or relative is visiting us, she not even bolt the bedroom door and give full chance to others to see her nude or seminude. her clothes and inners are also lying here and there and don't bother to cover even if her body parts are exposed to them in her nighties without inners. she acts as a lazy careless revealing slut. Although she tries to be bit decent if some elder or unknown is visiting

My wife is also the same. He is careless.She leaves the curtains open while she is changing. If i tell her that her dress is see through when friends are visiting then her only solution is to put on a dupatta over. She says whats special she has that other girls dont have.lol

Old 3 Weeks Ago

foreplay56 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to foreplay56 Send a message via Skype™ to foreplay56
Sharing my real encounter with one of my Delhi cuckold couple..............

Few years back this real session started. I get connected with one cuckold frnd from xossip. He share his fantasy with me and how he feel about her sexy wife. what he wana to do with his wife.... he told me her wife is shy type and little orthodox to... they having a 4 yr old kid also. I asked him is her wife knows about ur cuck feeling he said not so but she knows it. Coz when they have sex session they chat about it but wife refuse too. or she dont take interest in it. coz she shows patiwrata types..... actually she is not so.
After 5 months chat my partner get more open with me and trust me. As my rules are clear to him we both are reputed person so trust , secrecy is most imp for us.... but trust come after knowing each other.... then he start sharing her wife normal pics in diff occasion ans outing some bedroom pics also... after that we bcom good chap also. and he shared some more hot pics of wife.... then v had discussion about her looks and all and in which outfit she look hot....
We had chat about how i make love with his wife... what position she like to be get most pleasure.. Her wife is very keen to have sex in diff ways... and experiment new way of fucking but this guys hav not much interest as he wana she get pleasure by other guy... So she get satisfied... As normal life of Man back from office and hard work don't have energy to satisfy her and do sex frequently... So wife also get exhausted of his nature..... Hubby thinking she get pleasure from out and wife wana from him... Well she also start taking interest other guys.. After few days i ask him to make your wife bold and make her wear some sexy outfits so she feel good... but hubby told me she never prefer coz usually use saree tht too with half or full sleeves and normal salwar kurta or leggings....
I told him most wife shy to wear coz what family think about her what society think of it.. and most important what you feel for her.... So i suggested him some online skirts till knee so she get bold.. and shown some above knee skirts also.. and ask him to show his wife.. I was sure she will select any of them.. but hubby have full doubt on my idea. I shared some baby doll lingerie also.... He was in office that time and he whatsapp her those outfits.. and scared also what wife express...
But what i feel she react same she selected one skirt from it and was happy that his hubby showing such pics which he never do so... Hubby get shocked about her behavior and happy also. Well she shown interest in mini skirts also.. he was confused also how she saying yes for mini also.... and we both are happy as our plan worked.... Then i shared him some sexy transparent saree and sleeveless blouse design also wife also shocked about hubby behavior she ordered one saree and 2 piece of blouse which are sleeveless and backless also.....
After few days we plan to meet and he told me his wife wear same skirt which i selected for her. We want i get close to her wife.. and he told his wife i m his close frnd and the same guy who suggested those sexy outfits..she also keen to meet me and excited also.. he was happy wife showing interest in me... and on the meeting day she was taking more time to get ready and he told me his wife ask him several times how she looking.. He also amazed to see his wife in skirt... We plan to meet at Mall on MacD...... Continued...

Old 3 Weeks Ago

rohan_stays is an unknown quantity at this point
!!

Last edited by rohan_stays : 3 Weeks Ago at 08:41 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

foreplay56 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to foreplay56 Send a message via Skype™ to foreplay56
Bold wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by live.life View Post
Well most of my cuck partner wifr do same. They don't bother about others. Whn i met them most wife feel good naked in front of me. And love to do Foreplay as much we can.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

sguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our community
show something

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls