Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen contest 2017 - "Multi Shades of Seduction" Round 1: "Traditional Tadka..." Entry Thread

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th July 2017
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
Xclusive Queen contest 2017 - "Multi Shades of Seduction" Round 1: "Traditional Tadka..." Entry Thread

Round 1:- Traditional Tadka...

It's that time of the year where we all are ready to get ourselves coloured in Multi shades of Seduction by our Hot Xclusive Divas... with Traditional Tadka... .
Xossip takes pride in giving this opportunity to our xclusives to show their imagination and make simple to extraordinary

Indian women have always skipped heartbeat of millions in her hot and traditional Avatar. Be it wearing a Punjabi deep neck cleavage exposing suit, a saree with a backless blouse exposing her sensuous back and midriff or displaying her thunder thighs in tightest of the kurti and leggings. No costume can replace the women's traditional wear.!

Bending and exposing a cleavage from deep neck suit or carrying a heavy bosom look in smallest blouse of the saree, Indian women sure know how to arouse people around her. Be it Rekha in Kamasutra teaching her students in a Saree or any other office girl who exposes her cleavage to seduce her boss, our X-clusive Divas know all the tricks to arouse, seduce and raise the temperature.

Here's a shout-out to all the lovely, hot and pretty women to come up and raise the temperature and spread their Multi Shades of Seduction amongst all the Xossipians who are awaiting eagerly to see their lovely and hot in a never seen look.

The organising team now announces
Multi Shades of Seduction - Xossip Xclusive Queen Contest 2017 is Open.

Entries to
Traditional Tadka... would be accepted from 15th JULY 00:01 am till 18th JULY 2017 11:59 pm
All times are in IST.

Schedule for The Contest

" Traditional Tadka... Round" Entry Thread

Opening : 15th July 2017 00:01 AM
Closing : 18th July 2017 11:59 PM.

Participants are requested to follow all rules mentioned here. For any query either send PM to organisers or post here

Posting video entries in Masaladesi (MD) as well will definitely attract attention from a lot more people. You might not wanna miss this great advantage of getting more votes. Here is the Tutorial for posting videos at MD. Select the Xclusive prefix while posting your videos.

This thread is only for the participants to post their pics. For Chitchat and reviews, please go to Chit Chat Thread. Warning : Offenders/Spammers would face strict action including ban.

Last edited by K.P : 14th July 2017 at 09:20 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 14th July 2017
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
your attention please this thread is strictly meant for the submission only. for all the comments and discussion, please use ChitChat thread. help us to maintain the decorum please.
PS:- repeated offender shall be punished

Last edited by K.P : 14th July 2017 at 09:02 PM.

Old 14th July 2017
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website

Last edited by K.P : 22nd July 2017 at 10:21 PM.

Old 15th July 2017
  Xclusive Sizzler: Xclusive Queen contest - Participated in all rounds      
Shama4Alam has celebrities hunting for his/her autographShama4Alam has celebrities hunting for his/her autographShama4Alam has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Shama: Shy or Slutty

Yess, U saw it Right.. SHAMA is Here..
Participating in the Hottest Contest on the Internet.
Finallly the Wait is Over for My Fans, My Followers n My Lovers All Over the World.
Common.. Explore the Hidden Slutty Avtars of Shama in Her Lehanga Choli

Ethnic Day in the office.. Ohhh Shama tried hard to wear a Saree but No Success...SAD... is thr anyone who can Help Her???

At last she ended up wearing her Red Salwar Kameez...Ohh shit whts that.. She is again upset... Not finding her Kameez..what to do?

Last edited by Shama4Alam : 16th July 2017 at 04:47 AM.

Old 15th July 2017

cuck_hubby is hunted by the papparazicuck_hubby is hunted by the papparazicuck_hubby is hunted by the papparazicuck_hubby is hunted by the papparazicuck_hubby is hunted by the papparazicuck_hubby is hunted by the papparazi
Malini in the mood for exhibitionism

Alright then, didnít think we could but coaxed Malini into posing for these quick ones just a few hours back despite her busy schedule.

Malini wasnít too sure about entering a contest but will not resist the temptation of showing off for a wider audience. Her interest is to display herself to as many as possible, the ultimate exhibitionism dream!!!

Enjoy.

Last edited by cuck_hubby : 15th July 2017 at 04:37 PM.

Old 15th July 2017
Princess_Ria is a pillar of our communityPrincess_Ria is a pillar of our communityPrincess_Ria is a pillar of our communityPrincess_Ria is a pillar of our communityPrincess_Ria is a pillar of our communityPrincess_Ria is a pillar of our communityPrincess_Ria is a pillar of our communityPrincess_Ria is a pillar of our communityPrincess_Ria is a pillar of our community
Princess Ria. Non Contesting Entry for Round 1, XclusiveL Queen contest.

Princess Ria Non Contesting entry for Xclusive Queen Contest 2017 Round 1: "Traditional Tadka..." Entry

In the 1st round, the theme is 'Ethnic wear'. When I thought about ethnicity and the traditional dress of Indian women, I couldn't keep my imagination limited to the sharee and chudidar, rather it pushed beyond in the time of our golden past...yes the golden time for us women when showing skin for ladies were not considered as taboo in our society, rather we used to proudly flaunt our womanly assets. Yes, I am talking about the age of Amprapali, Shakuntala and timeless classic written in the wall of Khajuraho.

So presenting and dedicating this round to that golden era of love and sensuality, presenting glimpses of Ancient Indian wear,

Nice to see early bird entries from sizzling Queens..come on ladies, lets rock.

Last edited by Princess_Ria : 15th July 2017 at 10:00 PM.

Old 15th July 2017
  Xclusive Sizzler: Xclusive Queen contest - Participated in all rounds    Xclusive BJ Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
John_hotwife_4u is one with the universeJohn_hotwife_4u is one with the universeJohn_hotwife_4u is one with the universeJohn_hotwife_4u is one with the universeJohn_hotwife_4u is one with the universeJohn_hotwife_4u is one with the universeJohn_hotwife_4u is one with the universe
Round 1- Suhaagraat special

Here we are....Pooja Bhabhi performing for most awaited queen contest for u guys....

This theme consider pure traditional pics and for a married women the best theme wud be "Suhaagraat".

So here Pooja Bhabhi performing on Suhaagraat theme for 1st round.
As Draupadi married 5 guys so wat if Pooja Bhabhi marry all xossip fan and give opportunity to imagine them to have Suhaagraat with Pooja Bhabhi..

Ek raat ki dulhaan...all xossip fan participate in Suhaagraat contest by voting her for Queen contest...

Now as u guys will get tired while having Suhaagraat with Pooja Bhabhi so she is ready to give u strength with hot milk so that she can enjoy her Suhaagraat with full stamina.....

Now after drinking milk u guys need to perform hard in bed as this is big opportunity to u guys to have Suhaagraat with my slutty Pooja .....she is all yours in bed ....so enjoyed

Last edited by John_hotwife_4u : 15th July 2017 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Added xclusive tag on image

Old 16th July 2017
Custom title
  Xclusive Sizzler: Xclusive Queen contest - Participated in all rounds    Xclusive Booty Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
love gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps database
SEDUCTION STARTS HERE, THAT TOO ON MY BIRTH DAY THESE PICS WERE TAKEN..

LOVE GATE

We did some shopping and had a nice dinner, enjoyed a nice conversation, but I had a sense that she had other things on her mind. With each sip of wine, she became more playful. When we arrived home, she told me to go get ready for “bed” as she had to take care of a few things. So, I did as I was told, lighting some candles and getting some music ready for our night. I jumped into bed letting my mind wander a bit… what did she have in store? A few minutes later she arrived wearing my favorite pink nightie. It hugged her sexy sculpted body, framing her gorgeous breasts and extending down to barely cover her butt (my favorite feature). It was then, I got a glimpse of her sweet swollen mound of love. Her pure, pale skin glistened in the candle light, she pulled the sheets back and jumped into bed and seductively said… “Your wish is my command”

Shocked at my shy wife opening up, I stumbled… not knowing what to say. I had thought about this many times, but now in the moment it felt overwhelming and I locked up. Before I knew it she jumped on top of me and I could feel her moistness against my hardening cock. At that moment, I snapped out of it, pushed her onto her back, looked her in the eye and said “My cock needs a taste of your pussy.”

I entered into her wet, slippery love hole and plunged myself deep inside of her, saying playfully “You only get a little taste, because you have more work to do.

She let out a quiet moan that suggested she was ready for long night of lovemaking. While continuing to pound my wife’s beautiful pussy, I nibbled on the left side of her neck, up to her ear lobe, flicking her diamond studded earring with my tongue, and whispered: “I want your mouth around my cock.”

She does do this for me, but it is not something she enjoys, but tonight she wanted to serve her master. She rolled me to side and slid down and took her small mouth and delightfully petite tongue and engulfed the head of my cock. She took her right hand to the underside of my balls and massaged them, getting more forceful as the minutes passed. She knew what I liked! She took her tongue and licked up and down my swollen shaft then taking my head that was dripping with her saliva and my pre-cum once more in her mouth. I shimmied my way to get access to her now dripping wet love nest.

I aggressively rubbed her clit.
“Oh baby” she mumbled. I then slid my right index and middle finger inside her and pulsated them on her fleshy g-spot, while my thumb remained firmly on her clit. She began to jerk her hips and she took her mouth off my cock, still grabbing my balls and let out a deep moan. With a high pitch excited voice she gasped, “You are soooo good to me!”

I responded, “I want you to cum all over me baby!”
She responded: “Yes, baby, Yessss. I am gonna cum, make me cum.”
Just then she screamed and squirted her love juices all over my hand and as I licked them clean, enjoying the taste of my bride, she slithered back up to me and said… What do you want next?

I wished him a happy birthday and said "I have a surprise for you." I just took his hand and led him to our bedroom. I slipped off my robe, turned around and said, "Tonight my ass is yours." He couldn't believe it. It took him about ten seconds to react. "Take me, love. Take my ass tonight!" I said.

Raj came out of his trance and just pounced on me. In seconds he had ripped off my lingerie, taken off his clothes and was kissing me madly. There was a lot to make up for after all. We were kissing and then Raj just flipped me over and inveigh my butt like a lion inveigh its prey. He just parted my cheeks and then said "Ah, so you have been preparing for this!"

Even before I could reply, he licked my crack. Even before the first gasp escaped my mouth, his tongue was already trying to wrangle its way into my hole. I was lying on my stomach, my head buried in the pillows, moaning and almost thrashing about. Raj makes me cum often with his tongue alone. My ass was getting the treatment usually reserved for my pussy.

I was moaning like a cat, closing my eyes, begging for him to stop as the waves of pleasure were too much, but Raj would not. Soon, he couldn't wait any longer. He asked me to lie on my side so he could spoon me. He grabbed the lube from under my pillow, and squirted a huge amount of it inside my ass. As I felt the coolness spread inside me, Raj lubed himself generously.

I used one hand to part my cheeks, and he placed his dick at my opening. "Just relax," he whispered, and began to push. Nothing had prepared me for what happened. It is one thing to masturbate with objects, it is a completely different thing to be taking the real thing inside you. I felt as if a warm, slippery rod were going inside me, filling my depths.

It wasn't as large as the cucumber I had played with but I still felt the pain as Raj simply pushed all the way in to the length of his 6inches without stopping. I fought to relax my ass, trying to focus on the pleasure and not the pain. Raj stayed absolutely still inside me. Not moving an inch. His hands were on my hips and breasts, slowly roaming over them.

So he pushed all the way in inside me, and ceased moving. We lay in the spoon position, and I was slowly beginning to enjoy myself a little. Sometimes I would clench my ass and Raj would give small gasps of pleasure.

I realised he was loving it, so I decided to give him some more of it. I began to clench and unclench my ass in a rhythm, milking his cock. Raj was really loving it, I could make out by the little aahs he was making, and his kisses on my neck and back were getting wilder. "Sanju...Sanju..I'm coming...I'm coming, Oh God!" grunted Raj, and ejaculated.

As he shot his load into my ass, I felt the warm spurts of his cum, and smiled to myself. He really had loved it and I was glad I was able to fulfil his long-term fantasy. As his dick became limp and my ass pushed it out, Raj pressed himself even more against my sweat stained body. "I love you baby, I love you!" he panted.

My ass was feeling a little sore, but despite the pain, I did have a good time. "Baby, I am going to fuck your ass all night long!" he whispered in my ear. That set the tone of the night to come. I guess you all can imagine how steamy that night was. I couldn't walk properly the next morning. Though he didn't ram me like an animal, he did make me orgasm with his cock deep in my anus.

Raj and I have regular anal sex now. Most of the times he fucks both my holes and makes me moan and groan in pleasure and a little pain. I still have pain when it comes to anal but the experience has become much more enjoyable now. I would recommend all those who haven't tried it, to do so. Just remember, take it easy and make sure your partner is gentle.

Videos : http://filesflash.net/6nr94jq0

http://filesflash.net/a96foiol

Last edited by humtum : 18th July 2017 at 09:20 PM.

Old 17th July 2017
Custom title
dixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to dixa

[url="https://pzy.be/v/5/13-001"][/url
]

All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from Internet posted by some one else. Iam not violating any copy rights law. If anything is against law or forum rules please notify so that they can be removed or mod/Admin can remove them without my notice.

Last edited by dixa : 18th July 2017 at 01:30 AM. Reason: edit

Old 18th July 2017
Custom title
  Xclusive Sizzler: Xclusive Queen contest - Participated in all rounds    Xclusive Flashing Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
NSK0283 is one with the universeNSK0283 is one with the universeNSK0283 is one with the universe
Rithu in Saree...

Didn't Plan to enter the contest, because of tight schedule, but anyhow we made it because of her fans request...

My love for Saree,
The Indian traditional wear for women and what better way to portray...
The shapes the curves, for sensuality!
It covers the beauty with all its layers, than to it oozes and call for glares!

Last edited by humtum : 18th July 2017 at 10:48 PM.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls