Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > London Meet Sun 6th Dec 2009 Middays Onwards

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th November 2009
Si Eltit Resu tnerruc Ruoy

Dhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via ICQ to Dhakad Chora
Quote:
Originally Posted by simxxx View Post
are your doing phd in non-sense or you have lost sense of sensitivity towards rubbish crap,
do you eat crab by catching it in fish net on a sea shore facing north,
or do you drink irresponsibly to kneel in front of sea shore and having a piss,
did any sensible course that you did had a subject called intercourse, or was it a discource convetion/divine intervention/pragmatic saturation that forced you to immature ejaculation of these non-sense emotions

I ALWAYS USE WRONG SMILEY BY MISTAKE :wrongDeclarationSmiley:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
||-||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||-||-||--||--||--||--||--||-||

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 9th November 2009
Banned
Visit my website

simxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhakad Chora View Post
are your doing phd in non-sense or you have lost sense of sensitivity towards rubbish crap,
do you eat crab by catching it in fish net on a sea shore facing north,
or do you drink irresponsibly to kneel in front of sea shore and having a piss,
did any sensible course that you did had a subject called intercourse, or was it a discource convetion/divine intervention/pragmatic saturation that forced you to immature ejaculation of these non-sense emotions

Old 9th November 2009
Visit my website

cinehot is an unknown quantity at this point
GUD

Old 9th November 2009

Dhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
||-||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||-||-||--||--||--||--||--||-||

Old 9th November 2009
Banned
Visit my website

simxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps database
Quote:
what does this suppose to mean ?

Old 9th November 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinehot View Post
GUD
you are coming to the meet right

Old 9th November 2009

Quote:
just wanted to hear how good you sound without the smileys
you fell for it

Old 9th November 2009

Quote:
strange thing about this post of yours is:

did you understood whatever i meant with my earlier posts

Old 9th November 2009
Banned
Visit my website

Quote:
just wanted to hear how good you sound without the smileys
you fell for it
Quote:
strange thing about this post of yours is:

did you understood whatever i meant with my earlier posts
I juz dint feel like commenting

Old 9th November 2009
sABSE bADA gHONCHU

bhompu has disabled reputations

Watch your Thoughts, they become words. Watch your Words, they become actions. Watch your Habits , they become character. Watch your Character, for it becomes your Destiny. ------- In the search for Me, I discovered Truth. In the search for Truth, I discovered Love. In the search for Love, I discovered GOD. And in God, I have found Everything. BE BLESSED !!!!!!!!

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls