Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > Cochin meet review

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th November 2009
In high spirits!!!!
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
kazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who_Am_I View Post
agree
but thread starter needs to know how to type with paragraphs
thats true. But your smiley says it all. Did you know waht your smiley was though???

Quote but thread starter needs to know how to type with paragraphs :gaylaugh

MY FIRST SEX TEACHER VIDEOS
SOHO STORIES

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 29th November 2009
'Ich bin gelangweilt'

Who_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazhappan27 View Post
thats true. But your smiley says it all. Did you know waht your smiley was though???

Quote but thread starter needs to know how to type with paragraphs :gaylaugh
okay
now decipher this next smiley

Duniya kehte hai mujhko pagal, mein kehta hoon duniya pagal

Who am I? I am indecision. I am everything. I am nothing. And I may even be both.

Old 29th November 2009
In high spirits!!!!
kazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
okay
now decipher this next smiley

ask 2n2 to do that

SOHO STORIES

Old 29th November 2009
In high spirits!!!!
I do apologize if i was a bit rude.I get into an Aggressive mood whan i'm drunk.But my glenfiddich is taking care of it and I am okay now

SOHO STORIES

Last edited by kazhappan27 : 29th November 2009 at 03:28 AM.

Old 29th November 2009
'Ich bin gelangweilt'

Who_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazhappan27 View Post
I do apologize if i was a bit rude.I get into an agrresive mood whan i'm drunk.But my glenfiddich is taking care of it and I am okay now
single malt

have another two more - one for the road and one on my behalf

Duniya kehte hai mujhko pagal, mein kehta hoon duniya pagal

Who am I? I am indecision. I am everything. I am nothing. And I may even be both.

Old 29th November 2009
In high spirits!!!!
Quote:
single malt

have another two more - one for the road and one on my behalf

SOHO STORIES

Old 29th November 2009
has attained Nirvana

budmaash has disabled reputations
Send a message via AIM to budmaash Send a message via MSN to budmaash Send a message via Yahoo to budmaash
hamesha ur review of racecar's review is better than racecar's original review

Old 29th November 2009
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Betting Badshah: Winner    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
v_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps database
Where da the phack is the review

All i see are x's

Old 29th November 2009
Makkal Muthalvar
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Jayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps database
hamesha ur review of racecar's review is better than racecar's original review

Old 29th November 2009
Custom title

bewkoof_ladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbewkoof_ladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbewkoof_ladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbewkoof_ladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbewkoof_ladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbewkoof_ladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbewkoof_ladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbewkoof_ladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
racecar now ur review is better than hamesha's review of ur initial review.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls