Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > Unofficial Cochin meet review thread. 7/1/2010

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th January 2010
Mallu in all forms

bobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps database
Nice review racey

Eventhough most of the time it revolves around food and beer

Quite natural for a hotelier

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 8th January 2010
ChIcKuNgUnYaIsNoTaChIcKeN sOuP

racecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparazi

SOON : TO BE THE ONE AND ONLY WITHOUT 'BALLS'

Old 8th January 2010
In high spirits!!!!
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
kazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by tearsinmyeyes View Post
did u check if she was real... i mean in this era of aliases ..u can never be sure...
Didnt bother. Didnt see her face anyway. Could have been a ladyboy as well..

MY FIRST SEX TEACHER VIDEOS
SOHO STORIES

Old 8th January 2010
Banned

alamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to alamzada2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby_tomy View Post
Nice review racey

Eventhough most of the time it revolves around food and beer

Quite natural for a hotelier
I concur with you regarding the review drawn by racey. Nothing wrong. Luckily, racey had't "stroke" during his up and down driving of 240 km tortuous journey to & fro cochin. He must have engaged a temporary(hired) driver for the arduous journey of 240 kms.

Last edited by alamzada2007 : 8th January 2010 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Amendment

Old 8th January 2010
Custom title

spiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
This thread deserves to be sticky for at least few days . Nice review

Old 8th January 2010

racecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by alamzada2007 View Post
I concur with you regarding the review drawn by racey. Nothing wrong. Luckily, racey had't "stroke" during his up and down driving of 240 km tortuous journey to cochin. He must have engaged a temporary(hired) driver for the arduous journey of 240 kms.
Nope i drove myself and that distance is chicken feed to me.

Old 8th January 2010
In high spirits!!!!
kazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
I can confirm that Racey did'nt have a driver when he reached the hotel. I did'nt check the boot of the car though.

SOHO STORIES

Old 8th January 2010

Old 8th January 2010
Banned

alamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to alamzada2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by racecar View Post
Nope i drove myself and that distance is chicken feed to me.
I know it racey that you have self driven the car. 240 kms is "morning walk" drive on roads abroad for you. But definitely not in kerala roads. One of my close suffered a stroke during his 1 hr drive along the congested road(from Kaloor to Marine drive. He is now crippled. Had he engaged a driver, his blood pressure would not have shot up to 220 mm/125.

Last edited by alamzada2007 : 8th January 2010 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Error

Old 8th January 2010
In high spirits!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alamzada2007 View Post
I know it racey that you have self driven the car. 240 kms is "morning walk" drive for you on roads abroad for you. But definitely not in kerala roads. One of my close suffered a stroke during his 1 hr drive along the congested road(from Kaloor to Marine drive. He is now crippled. Had he engaged a driver, his blood pressure would not have shot up to 220 mm/125.

driving in kerala is very stressful

SOHO STORIES

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls