Xossip

Old 2nd November 2013
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdeep23 View Post
+25 repped

HAPPY DIWALI BRO

I see love in your eyes
I wish it's all for me
the feeling would be so nice
and the whole world would envy

You came in my life like the wind
taking my mind with you apart
now I see you everywhere I find
you have left a mark in my heart

I am afraid, I cant get you a star
nor the moon up above
I dont own a house or a car
what i can give you is my love

You trouble me every night
every dream of mine you grace
i feel so happy at your sight
and as I see your beautiful face........

Wish you all Happy Diwali

Old 3rd November 2013
कफ़

tits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps database
you dear nand bro with

Happy Diwali To All

Old 3rd November 2013
Namaskar
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tits4tat View Post
you dear nand bro with

Happy Diwali To All

It’s been too long now
Since we last met
Wanting to forgive, I still
Hold back gentle words
Check a caressing smile…

Is love beyond an angry fight,
Well past a serious jibe?
Is love beyond the painful tears
Past a sullen night?

So natural to relive the pain
Angry images flash back
Recriminations, harsh words
Echo long into the lonely night
Impossible to forget.......

Wish u and your family a very Happy Diwali & prosperous new year.
May God fulfill all your wishes in wealth, health & happiness in you Life

Old 4th November 2013
Namaskar

Fair as ice
Shined, it, like a moon,
And, dazzled in the morning dew.
Her blonde hair,
That the wind did steal
Came slowly back over her face
Back again, to give her a look new.
Her eyes that carve a statue new,
Be it an inspiration for poets anew.
Today, in my dream,
She caught me in my youth.
Forever, I have dreamt,
Dreamt of stars new,
Today I dream,
Dream of her,
Her to come true..................

Old 4th November 2013
कफ़

tits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps databasetits4tat has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by nand View Post

< image >

< image >

It’s been too long now
Since we last met
Hold back gentle words
Check a caressing smile…

Past a sullen night?

Angry images flash back
Impossible to forget.......

< image >
Wish u and your family a very Happy Diwali & prosperous new year.
May God fulfill all your wishes in wealth, health & happiness in you Life

< image >

< image >
you dear nand bro with

Happy Diwali To All

Old 5th November 2013
Namaskar
Thanks

Quote:
you dear nand bro with

Happy Diwali To All

It’s been too long now
Since we last met
Hold back gentle words
Check a caressing smile…

Past a sullen night?

Angry images flash back
Impossible to forget…....

Old 6th November 2013
Namaskar

Once for all may this tree of love always grow deeper and deeper;
Touching my and ur heart with its beautiful strings;
Loving each day- living each day-caring each day-sharing each day.
Isn't all this that three lettered word which u simply say
It makes my heart ponder.

Eyes searching to find u leaning besides me;
Shine forth, Don't sit their burning my soul,
Emotions die and rise like a sea of waves.
Each moment passes by;
Stirring and shaking me till the core;
Have u ever found that love?..…....

Old 7th November 2013
कफ़

you dear nand bro with

Old 7th November 2013
Namaskar
Thanks

Quote:
you dear nand bro with

This is how I define
U are caring, U are perfect,
U are absolutely fine.
The sweet smile on your face
And the tone of your voice,
so soothing, can't leave anyone in disgrace.
You give the healing touch.
Every moment I need you beside me,
TO let you know, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Its perfectly you my love, my SWEET love...…....

Old 8th November 2013
Banned
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
with

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls