Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Test Area > Test TANA TAN

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th November 2011
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

Creatively
You worked your art
You spun a web
Around my heart
How beautifully
Your deeds have spread
Each intricately
Woven thread
With strands of care
You dried my tears
Your gentleness
Dispelled my fears
Your wisdom
Helped me understand
And patiently
You held my hand
To give me courage
To brave the storm
With kindness
You have kept me warm
Your passion
Lit a glowing fire
That filled my soul
With sweet desire
You're all
That I was dreaming of
For the web you spun
Was made of love..................

Old 1st December 2011
Namaskar
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

Oh, give us pleasure in the flowers to-day;
And give us not to think so far away
As the uncertain harvest; keep us here
All simply in the springing of the year.

Oh, give us pleasure in the orchard white,
Like nothing else by day, like ghosts by night;
And make us happy in the happy bees,
The swarm dilating round the perfect trees.

And make us happy in the darting bird
That suddenly above the bees is heard,
The meteor that thrusts in with needle bill,
And off a blossom in mid air stands still.

For this is love and nothing else is love,
The which it is reserved for God above
To sanctify to what far ends He will,
But which it only needs that we fulfil. ...............

Old 2nd December 2011
Namaskar

Just for today, keep your mind free of work, errands, and other thoughts.
Just for today, devote your complete attention to her needs.
Just for today, listen to every single word she utters with all your heart.
Just for today, think of what you can do to make her smile more.
Just for today, touch her, caress her, kiss her skin.
Just for today, make passionate love to her.
Just for today, remember what it was like the first time
you said, I Love You, and say it again.
Just for today, protect her and love her.
Just for today, make a promise,
You'll do everything you did today, tomorrow. ...............

Old 2nd December 2011

linid has disabled reputations
test

Old 2nd December 2011
Namaskar
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by linid View Post
test

Beauty of Paradise,
Desire of Heaven,
Energy of Channel,
Freshness of Rose,
Colour of Gold,
Smell of Sandal,
Pureness of Pearl,
Shining of Diamond,
Deepness of Sea,
Softness of Love,
Simplicity of love,
'Nothing can oppose you!' ...............

Old 3rd December 2011
Namaskar

Love! you dealt a bitter blow –
You lay me cross the mortal plains,
Bedewed, bedimmed amongst a show
Of tearful clouds; eternal rains
To weep at my enduring foe

Of harsh reality; searing pains of
Destiny: dependable propensity
To fool myself repeatedly,
That I could ever triumph over love! .........

Old 9th December 2011
Namaskar

My choice of women as life partner
36-24-36 ultimate
She is good tast of food,cloth,Jwelary and life style
must lusty at bed and cute at home and simplr beauty at party

kaash yeh concept .-1% percent bhi right ho
agar aisi apni wife ho
to kya hasin life ho
har kisi ki yahi farmaish ho
kudrat ki bhi aajmaish ho
khudah ke software mein bhi bug ki gunjaish ho
ay kaash, kahin to ek aisi paidaish ho
aisi apni wife ho.
Tab fir Temporary nahin permanent life ho,
Mein bhi ghode pe bethu jab meri sagai ho,
yaar bas aisi aapni wife ho.......................

Old 10th December 2011
Hate the game, not the playa.
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
titan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps database

Last edited by titan04 : 10th December 2011 at 12:40 AM.

Old 10th December 2011
Namaskar
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan04 View Post

My choice of women as life partner
36-24-36 ultimate
She is good tast of food,cloth,Jwelary and life style
must lusty at bed and cute at home and simplr beauty at party

kaash yeh concept .-1% percent bhi right ho
agar aisi apni wife ho
to kya hasin life ho
har kisi ki yahi farmaish ho
kudrat ki bhi aajmaish ho
khudah ke software mein bhi bug ki gunjaish ho
ay kaash, kahin to ek aisi paidaish ho
aisi apni wife ho.
Tab fir Temporary nahin permanent life ho,
Mein bhi ghode pe bethu jab meri sagai ho,
yaar bas aisi aapni wife ho.......................

Old 11th December 2011
Namaskar

Accept, dear girl, this little token,
And if between the lines you seek,
You'll find the love I've often spoken—
The love my dying lips shall speak.
Our little ones are making merry
O'er am'rous ditties rhymed in jest,
But in these words (though awkward—very)
The genuine article's expressed......................

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls