Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Bold Girlfriend's Game

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th June 2016

barbarianlover001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bold Girlfriend's Game

Description:
Me and Shanaya are both ,22, final year engg students from Mumbai. We have been dating since past 7 years. My parents on weekend once a month go to pune where my elder is working as a software engineer. So my house is vacant as I make a lame excuse of college and stay home and invite Shanaya at my place for a nightover and have fun.
-----------------------------------xxx---------------------------------

It was about 3:00am in the morning.

Me and Shanaya were sitting in our balcony staring at the dark sky with a million stars and a full moon and occasionally looking at the buildings near by. At 3 am all the lights in all buildings were switched off, the moonlight hit the earth illuminating all structures on its surface.
The moon light also struck Shanaya's body who was laying in the balcony with her head resting on my lap. I sat there with my back against the glass doors which was the entry of the balcony.

I just looked at her gorgeous body and just kept admiring her beauty. She had a body of a sex goddess. 34C-28-36, she was about 5 foot 5" having beautiful slender long legs which compliments her voluminous ass. Her long hair came to the middle of her back, silky and curls at the ends. 'You have a Perfect Goddess body' I always told her. She would just blush and reply 'See how lucky you are!'.

Her ample breasts were glistening in the moonlight. Tempting as they are, they were covered by a pink flimsy thin lacy material of her bra further tempting me to feel them. Her shorts also showed off her long legs.A pink bra and a hot shorts is all she wore
It was really bold of her to come out in the balcony in this attire. She always had not been a bold girl. In our 7 years of relationship I surely made her a bold girl by explaining new concepts of sex to her. I was proud that I was able to carve her out into the boldness from her cocoon of shyness. Anyways I ll write a story about the journey of a shy girl to a bold girl later, for now coming back to the story.

How I wish I could hold them while fucking her in doggy style but then she hadn't allowed me to fuck her the whole night, nor did she allow me to touch her breasts or ass. Whenever I made an attempt to touch then ll she had to say was 'Patience my Tiger. I ll let you fuck me when you win the game .'

'So let's start playing the game', I replied in a irritating tone.

'We ll start the game when the time is right.' she replied with a naughty smile.
This dialogue happened about 5-10 times between us during these 5 hours that she kept me waiting.

I remembered the lines that she told me in the car on our way back home from college. 'Baby, I have planned to play a lil game with you, and only if you win you get to fuck.me. Or else wait for the next night over to fuck me. I hope you are ready for this challenge.'
At first when she told me this in the car on are way back home I was very excited about the thought of game, sex and challenge. I had an instant raging hard. I just couldn't control myself in the car till the time we were home and started playing this game.

And still after 5 hours of waiting, I sat there in d balcony with not a very pleasant mood staring at a sex goddess lying seminaked on my lap. But the days tiredness was taking a toll over me and I was constantly dozing off and waking again in a min. This continued for a while and finally I slept....zzzzzz

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 30th June 2016
Custom title

fuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accolades
Nice start. Continue

Old 30th June 2016
Custom title

s69_lover has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbarianlover001 View Post
Description:
Me and Shanaya are both ,22, final year engg students from Mumbai. We have been dating since past 7 years. My parents on weekend once a month go to pune where my elder is working as a software engineer. So my house is vacant as I make a lame excuse of college and stay home and invite Shanaya at my place for a nightover and have fun.
-----------------------------------xxx---------------------------------

It was about 3:00am in the morning.

Me and Shanaya were sitting in our balcony staring at the dark sky with a million stars and a full moon and occasionally looking at the buildings near by. At 3 am all the lights in all buildings were switched off, the moonlight hit the earth illuminating all structures on its surface.
The moon light also struck Shanaya's body who was laying in the balcony with her head resting on my lap. I sat there with my back against the glass doors which was the entry of the balcony.

I just looked at her gorgeous body and just kept admiring her beauty. She had a body of a sex goddess. 34C-28-36, she was about 5 foot 5" having beautiful slender long legs which compliments her voluminous ass. Her long hair came to the middle of her back, silky and curls at the ends. 'You have a Perfect Goddess body' I always told her. She would just blush and reply 'See how lucky you are!'.

Her ample breasts were glistening in the moonlight. Tempting as they are, they were covered by a pink flimsy thin lacy material of her bra further tempting me to feel them. Her shorts also showed off her long legs.A pink bra and a hot shorts is all she wore
It was really bold of her to come out in the balcony in this attire. She always had not been a bold girl. In our 7 years of relationship I surely made her a bold girl by explaining new concepts of sex to her. I was proud that I was able to carve her out into the boldness from her cocoon of shyness. Anyways I ll write a story about the journey of a shy girl to a bold girl later, for now coming back to the story.

How I wish I could hold them while fucking her in doggy style but then she hadn't allowed me to fuck her the whole night, nor did she allow me to touch her breasts or ass. Whenever I made an attempt to touch then ll she had to say was 'Patience my Tiger. I ll let you fuck me when you win the game .'

'So let's start playing the game', I replied in a irritating tone.

'We ll start the game when the time is right.' she replied with a naughty smile.
This dialogue happened about 5-10 times between us during these 5 hours that she kept me waiting.

I remembered the lines that she told me in the car on our way back home from college. 'Baby, I have planned to play a lil game with you, and only if you win you get to fuck.me. Or else wait for the next night over to fuck me. I hope you are ready for this challenge.'
At first when she told me this in the car on are way back home I was very excited about the thought of game, sex and challenge. I had an instant raging hard. I just couldn't control myself in the car till the time we were home and started playing this game.

And still after 5 hours of waiting, I sat there in d balcony with not a very pleasant mood staring at a sex goddess lying seminaked on my lap. But the days tiredness was taking a toll over me and I was constantly dozing off and waking again in a min. This continued for a while and finally I slept....zzzzzz
pls continue

Old 10th July 2016

epunits has many secret admirers
Why you stop writing update

Old 25th October 2016

will post soon

Old 28th October 2016

Bold Girlfriend' Game 2

I woke up in a shock as i felt ice cold water being poured on me.
I opened my eyes but couldn't see anything.
I tried to move but I couldn't move. I completed panicked and was about to shout just when I heard a familiar voice.

"Don't worry sweetheart it's just me, no one else", Shanaya said.

I recongnised that it was Shanaya's voice and looked in her direction but couldn't see anything.
She continued,"I m sorry for making you wait for this game so long. But you see i had to make preparations and for the same i had to make sure u were completely asleep".

I struggled to move but she placed her hand on my shoulder on my shoulder and said,"Don't struggle my sweetheart I have handcuffed your hands and legs. Also I have blindfolded you so you can't move or see me. So shall we start the game. Are you ready?"
"Hell yay I m ready. I have been waiting for this since evening. I m gonna win this game of yours and then i m gonna fuck you real hard and punish you for making me wait so long",I said.

"Dont make me wet already honey. I also so wanna get fucked by you. But first we have to play the game and you have to win" Shanaya said

"Uncuff me and start the game already!" I almost screamed in excitement.

"Patience my King ( she calls me king as a short form of Kingsley) let me first brief you about the game, so we are going play a simple game of Hide and Seek. I ll be hiding and you will be the seeker. You have to find me wherever i am hiding. If and only if u find me then you get to fuck me if u don't then wait for another 4 weeks to get your dick inside me. All the best my King hope you find me soon and punish me for being a bad girl. And yes keep your eyes wide open to search me or find something which might help you to find me. Toodles and yes before i forget by the way the keys are on the bed find your way to get free then find me and fuck me. Bye".
With this I heard the door slam and her voice faded and there was pin drop silence in the room. I could hear the clock i my room ticking.

I wondered why she had to tie me , blindfold me just to play hide n seek.
Anyways I got up with the support of railing and walked slowly from the balcony inside the bedroom.
With my mouth I searched the bed and found the keys with a lot of manipulation I managed to free my hand n legs n removed the blind fold
it's was pretty dark outside I saw the time it was 3:30 am all lights in the society building were switched off expect a few. Without wasting more time I started my work to find her
I stay in a 3 bhk house so there was plenty of places where she could have hidden.
I started searching my bedroom. I searched the bathroom, in the cupboard everywhere she was not there.
I went to my parents room
I looked in their bathroom, cupboard, she wasn't even there.

Now I was little tensed about where did she go.
"Where else can she hide?",I kept asking myself.
I checked in the hall, behind the couch behind and inside wardrobe.
Next I went to kitchen she wasn't there too. I went to the guest room and checked everywhere she even wasn't there.
This was very disturbing for me , I wondered where did she go.
She said she will leave clues to find her but I couldn't find her neither did I get any of her clues anywhere. I sat on the couch thinking where she would have hidden. I looked at the centre table only my car keys lay there upon the newspaper, but it was looking different now.
I picked it up and inspected it. There was a ladies handkerchief tied at the keychain.

I thought to myself "Is this the clue which Shanaya has left".

There's only one way to find I ran and took my home and car keys and left for my parking.
Meanwhile in the elevator I wondered "Does she want to fuck in car?".
I remembered that day, when I had come to pick her up from her friends birthday party. We were so horny that we wanted to fuck. I even had told her that I had a fantasy of fucking her in the car. She had told me she ll fulfil that one some other day. Is today that day?

I got down at ground floor and ran towards parking.
So I actually happen to be rich dad's son and we live in a posh society. At night there is a lot of light for women safety but recently the society had reduced the lightings to half due to the cost of electrcity. Still it was quite bright and anyone sitting in their house could see me through their window.
Also we have quite a security of watchmen each 3 wings has a night watchman who are usually awake at night.
I came out of my wing, my building wing doesn't have a watchmen but the adjacent one has and he was quite awake that night. I waved my hand to him. My heart rate increased I wondered if the watchman would follow me but to my respite he stayed a put. More than that i wondered where Shanaya is? If the watchman is awake then where did she go ?
My mind was constantly bombarded with questions with mixed emotions of excitement, fear, thrill and above all sexual thoughts.
I almost reached my car but couldn't see Shanaya anywhere. i assumed she would have to be hidden somewhere outside the car as I had the car keys and without which she cant enter inside the car.
I searched all near by garages, behind cars under car covers behind bikes but she was no where to be found.
"Where are you Shanaya?" I breathed in a state of puzzle.
Then I thought she might have somehow entered the car so I went to my car and was shocked to find if unlocked.
"So I found you your hiding Shanaya. Now I m gonna fuck you!" I said victoriously.
But yet again to my surprise she was not in the car.Instead a found something on the last seat of the car. I grabbed it and found that it was a piece of cloth. Along with is was a letter.
I recognized the piece of cloth it was Shanaya's favourite bra. I opened the letter

It read,

"Can we pretend that air planes in the night sky like shooting stars.
We could really use a fantasy now.

PS: GET MY BRA"

After reading this there was a wicked smile on my face as i knew exactly where she was hidden. I quickly grabbed her bra locked my car and ran towards my building's elevator.

Old 28th October 2016

spymax is beginning to get noticed
It's getting interesting

Old 28th October 2016
Custom title

teema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universe
welcome back

Old 4th November 2016

Bold Girlfriend's Game 3

I got out of the lift on the 10th floor and climbed another floor to reach the door of terrace. I thought to myself "Finally the show begins" and opened the door.

To brief you guys about my building. My building in a 10 floor building and perhaps the smallest in my neighbourhood as there are many buildings of 20 floor plus. The building has a terrace which is a common terrace for 4 buildings, so its quite large. The terrace has a lot of areas where usually society residents can party while a small portion of area on the terrace is occupied by 4 concrete cuboidal water tanks which are about 10 feet tall. There's also a metal ladder to climb on the top of the tank which has a covered manhole for the watchmen to check the water level.

As I entered the terrace there was absolute silence on the terrace. The sky was dark and the moon shone brightly. The moons light illuminated everything in its path. All lights in other building were switched off expect a few. My eyes had already adjusted to the low light. The weather was cold and yet my dick was hot flushing with blood was painfully erect.

I saw here jeans on the floor was a sticky note attached to it
It read,

" I don't know who you are, But I want u to find me n fuck me "

" I ll find you in a min my sexy, and when I do, I m gonna Fuck you hard and punish you ", I said to myself n started my search.

I scanned the area around but couldn't find her. I knew she would be hiding only behind one of the water tank so I couldn't see her. I started running around a little and scanning the area. I looked around d 1st tank but couldn't find her. I ran around the tank still did not find her. She would be behind the other tank so I ran to 2nd tank but still i couldn't see her. I crossed the 3 rd tank still no signs of her. Panic began to set in my heart.

"Where is she ?? Is she safe ?? " I asked myself. With fear and excitement i reached the 4th and the last tank. My heart was beating with full force. I could feel my palpitations. I searched the area near the 4th tank still I couldn't find Shanaya.

With a fearful heart I was walking and thinking about Shanaya.

"Where could she be hiding?", I kept asking myself.

For once I thought that if she isn't here then she had to leave a clue for the next location. But when my gaze fell on something which made my eyes sparkle with delight, it made my dick twitch with excitement. That something was Shanaya's Pink Panties with a sticky note attached
As I read the note and my face flushed with excitement .
it read

" You win my KING!! Now Climb up and then climb on me! " , the letter also had her red lipstick impression on it.

I jumped onto the ladder and climbed up fast without wasting any more time. As i climbed up I could see Shanaya there.

There she was ! I was waiting for this moment since evening and now when the moment had finally come I could just keep staring at her beauty. Her naked body glowed in moonlight highlighting every curve of her body . She sat there on the concrete roof, with her eyes closed waiting to be found and fucked. She had opened her hair and her silky locks of hair fell on her shoulder and downwards just covering her firm breasts.Not a single strand of hair on her body except her head just the way I like it. Her slender legs reflecting the moonlight were placed in a cross manner.

She looked completely like a SEX GODDESS.

With an open jaw I approached her. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. I didn't knew she could ever do such a bold act for my pleasure.
She seductively opened her eyes and stood up. She took a step and pulled me closer by my collar with a finger on her lips asking me to not speak anything and then she said,

"FUCK ME LIKE YOU OWN ME".

And our lips locked.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls