Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Met any female sex addict nympho in your life?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

powermatrix is a pillar of our communitypowermatrix is a pillar of our communitypowermatrix is a pillar of our communitypowermatrix is a pillar of our communitypowermatrix is a pillar of our communitypowermatrix is a pillar of our community
Smile Met any female sex addict nympho in your life?

Hello

In your life have you every met any girl or aunty who is a sex addict/nympho?. I mean a real sex addict who thinks of sex almost 24 hours and talks double meaning and advances sex to opposite sex or maybe even trying lesbian due to uncontrollable sex urge

Pl share real, not any fantasy stuffs

Post your experiences

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 3 Weeks Ago

khiru is beginning to get noticed
ya have a friend of mine

these types of women are not good for anything best is stay away from them

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

powermatrix is a pillar of our communitypowermatrix is a pillar of our communitypowermatrix is a pillar of our communitypowermatrix is a pillar of our communitypowermatrix is a pillar of our communitypowermatrix is a pillar of our community
can you explain?

Old 3 Weeks Ago

chennaiKinkyMarried is beginning to get noticed
no woman thinks about sex 24/7 like men do .. but there are woman who just cannot go to sleep without a fuck .. if they dont get it they dont mind shamelessly inviting anyone around ...

Old 3 Weeks Ago

damage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by powermatrix View Post
Hello

In your life have you every met any girl or aunty who is a sex addict/nympho?. I mean a real sex addict who thinks of sex almost 24 hours and talks double meaning and advances sex to opposite sex or maybe even trying lesbian due to uncontrollable sex urge

Pl share real, not any fantasy stuffs

Post your experiences
I havent been around too much. Had a couple of girlfriends recently. Not really... I mean they do want romance with you. But no sex addicts.

Women usually want stability. Thats what gives them an orgasm. When there is a steady paycheck coming and there is a house in her name and a car outside. And its not bad... women are born with that natural instinct and attraction.

If thats all there... and the guy loves her... thats what turns her on.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

venky199 has many secret admirersvenky199 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by damage_case View Post
I havent been around too much. Had a couple of girlfriends recently. Not really... I mean they do want romance with you. But no sex addicts.

Women usually want stability. Thats what gives them an orgasm. When there is a steady paycheck coming and there is a house in her name and a car outside. And its not bad... women are born with that natural instinct and attraction.

well said buddy,high fives

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by damage_case View Post

hmm interesting perspective and answer..thanks

Old 3 Weeks Ago

aprasadaa is beginning to get noticed
Oh yeah, I have this friend who is 3 years younger to me. She's like completely into double meaning talks in public and is quite vocal about it. Being a good friend she doesn't have any filters with me and sometimes even touched my cock for fun and allowed me to touch her boobs in private

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

vidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to vidaikoothinakki
Quote:
Originally Posted by chennaiKinkyMarried View Post
no woman thinks about sex 24/7 like men do .. but there are woman who just cannot go to sleep without a fuck .. if they dont get it they dont mind shamelessly inviting anyone around ...
I disagree. Every human being has sex in mind every living minute. Every man upon seeing a woman takes a split second decision to pursue her or not after an instinctive assessment and vice versa.
However, the verbal expression is always conditioned by societal a standards. But the body language betrays the thoughts . Sex is a basic need like food and water.

Last edited by vidaikoothinakki : 1 Week Ago at 11:53 PM.

Old 1 Week Ago

raghusiri is beginning to get noticed
i seen one women, i don't know she is sex addicted or not
but i seen her mosturbating 3 to 4 times a day, many times i observed her, she will do 3 - 4 times a day

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls