Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Doctor here for questions

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th November 2016

pboyhere3x is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by bid poli View Post
thnx very much
You are welcome. Glad I can help.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 27th November 2016
Custom title

newbienu has received several accoladesnewbienu has received several accoladesnewbienu has received several accoladesnewbienu has received several accoladesnewbienu has received several accolades
hmmm.. I don't think this guy is a Doctor...

Old 28th November 2016
Custom title

SuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperBat
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetoyboy View Post
okay!
so here is my question.
where can i buy medicine like nolvadex or clomid which are available a prescription only?
What are these medicines used for?

Old 28th November 2016
D O N
Visit my website
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
clever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to clever breed
Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyhere3x View Post
Welcome. Glad I can help.
nothing but thanks bro

Old 29th November 2016
D O N
Visit my website
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
clever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps databaseclever breed has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to clever breed
is autism curable or it will cure automatically

Old 30th November 2016

phoenix_82 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to phoenix_82 Send a message via Skype™ to phoenix_82
Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyhere3x View Post
That I cant say without a diagnosis.
Went to a general physician he prescribed azax 500 for 6 days. 2 days and i dont feel its working... what do you suggest.

Old 30th November 2016
Veer

Viijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Doctor unclee my problem is my father doesn't like.. jst hate me. Wt to do.

Old 3rd December 2016

dark kinght555 is beginning to get noticed
Hi Doc,

My Friend was diagnosed with "cerebral venous thrombosis (Blood Clot in Brain)" this may and he has been visiting his Neuro Doctor monthly. He has some belly fat and so he wants to go to Gym or Exercise daily to bring down his Belly fat, but his doctor told not to exercise at all, he simply wants him to jog or walk for 30 minutes daily. He is currently on diet as follows..

Morning - 1 large cup oats

11 am orange juice or nuts (Cashew and badam) 10 to 15 pieces.

Afternoon - 1 cup rice

Evening - (Cashew and badam) 10 to 15 pieces or 1 Dairy milk choclate or Cake 1 piece.

Night - 2 Chapatis.

Morning, Evening and night - 1 cup Green Tea.

So now he's gone through google whether "cerebral venous thrombosis patient can do Exercise or not"? and there's an article about an Athlete and also Blood clot saying that Blood clot can be cured by doing exercise and also that Athlete is doing Exercise. So he is excited and wants to know if he can exercise and bring down belly fat. Moreover he is inspired from Aamir khan Dhangal Exercise video (How he manages to bring down belly fat)... So Doc, Can he do exercise for belly fat (If so wat all exercise) or any other way to bring down belly fat within 1 or 2 months? He is currently 60 kgs, his belly fat alone would be 7 kgs.. He is a close friend i advised him not to exercise because his Neuro told not to do so..But he is Adamant? Please Advise..

Last edited by dark kinght555 : 3rd December 2016 at 04:00 PM.

Old 7th December 2016

dark kinght555 is beginning to get noticed
Hi Doc,

My Friend was diagnosed with "cerebral venous thrombosis (Blood Clot in Brain)" this may and he has been visiting his Neuro Doctor monthly. He has some belly fat and so he wants to go to Gym or Exercise daily to bring down his Belly fat, but his doctor told not to exercise at all, he simply wants him to jog or walk for 30 minutes daily. He is currently on diet as follows..

Morning - 1 large cup oats

11 am orange juice or nuts (Cashew and badam) 10 to 15 pieces.

Afternoon - 1 cup rice

Evening - (Cashew and badam) 10 to 15 pieces or 1 Dairy milk choclate or Cake 1 piece.

Night - 2 Chapatis.

Morning, Evening and night - 1 cup Green Tea.

So now he's gone through google whether "cerebral venous thrombosis patient can do Exercise or not"? and there's an article about an Athlete and also Blood clot saying that Blood clot can be cured by doing exercise and also that Athlete is doing Exercise. So he is excited and wants to know if he can exercise and bring down belly fat. Moreover he is inspired from Aamir khan Dhangal Exercise video (How he manages to bring down belly fat)... So Doc, Can he do exercise for belly fat (If so wat all exercise) or any other way to bring down belly fat within 1 or 2 months? He is currently 60 kgs, his belly fat alone would be 7 kgs.. He is a close friend i advised him not to exercise because his Neuro told not to do so..But he is Adamant? Please Advise..

Please Reply Doctor...Any suggestions..

Old 11th December 2016

pboyhere3x is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_82 View Post
Went to a general physician he prescribed azax 500 for 6 days. 2 days and i dont feel its working... what do you suggest.
azax i think it is azithromycin 500mg. It is general anti-biotic. Take it for a course. I think by now it would have been done. Go for a follow up and please update me the findings. i will try to help further. sorry for delayed reply. i was away for sometime

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls