Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Anyone having paranormal experience?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th April 2017
Banned

Himalaya10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Yeah and somehow I only ever felt auditory hallucination only once in my life for 2 hour period ?

He's was talking about me, Do you seriously think you can deduce something I can't ?

^ Somehow, EC guys are doubting and they think, Dovahkiin never studied in Nepal - which was perhaps also an hallucination.
Google search with the words " Echarcha paranormal " - See what they are talking.

----

We ahd a strike in our institute; far from any city.
After 3 days we were all getting bored, so our group decided to make a break escaping student vigilantes.

As it happened, in the evening I received a message from the Establishment officer to see him urgently.
I went to his office. He said that he had received a message from his head office to transport me out of the location. I agreed immediately and told him about my mates. We arranged a rendezvous and I went back looking for my mates.

Now some back ground. The institute had sent a telegram to my home. It read,
"Your son concerned serious indiscipline (rpt. serious indiscipline rpt). Imperative you call him back immediately to avoid serious consequences (rpt serious consequences rpt). I still have that telegram.
You can imagine the scene in my house. My father knew the chairman of the institute and called him. He had arranged my dispatch.

Back to the evening.
I could not locate my mates and proceeded to the rendezvous alone and empty handed as directed by the establishment officer. They put me in a jeep and we proceeded cross country in the dark to a distant railway station. We reached the railway station around mid-night and got a train to the home town soon after. The compartment was empty. Those days there were not any vestibules. I sat down and started reading a newspaper that I had picked up at the station. Just before the train started a gentleman entered the apartment and sat down on the berth across.
The train started moving and I a bit despondent was reading the paper. After sometime, the gentleman across asked me where I was going. I curtly responded and continued reading. A bit later, I realized that I had been rude. So I also asked him where he was going. There was no response. After sometime, feeling a little guilty that I may have offended him, I lowered the paper from front to address him again.

There was no one there. I was alone in the compartment. I was instantly numb. Wondering what had happened.
As I sat there pondering, the door to the loo (in those days higher class compartments had a loo attached to each compartment.) opened
and a gentleman came out wiping his hands on a towel.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 30th April 2017
Banned

My grandpa had told us this story..

Yes,... it was a scary Haunted Station !

Dalu The lone ranger and a haunted station

Fear of a'ghost in sari' forced Purulia station in Maoist hub to remain closed for 42 years

South- eastern railway employees have refused postings to a West Bengal railway station, fearing the ' ghost draped in a white sari' which is believed to haunt the station.

A year after the re- opening of the Begunkodor station, closed for 42 years, private ticket- selling agent Dalu Mahato is the sole worker there.

Begunkodor, located 43 km west of the Purulia district headquarters in West Bengal, was shut down in 1967 after the death of a railways employee,
days after he was believed to have seen the apparition of a woman in a white sari running after a passenger train.

The death triggered such panic that soon after, all railway employees, including the station master, fled Begunkodor. Passenger trains too would give the station a miss.

Mahato, from nearby Nalkuti village, sells tickets at the station for a commission of ` 1.25 on each ticket.

On an average, he sells around 100 tickets every day.

" I make sure that I have friends nearby and make it a point to leave by 6 pm every day," he says.

Passengers taking the train out of Begunkodor are greeted with empty ticket counters. There is no stationmaster, ticket checkers or Group D staff either.

During last year's Lok Sabha election campaign, Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee had promised to turn Begunkodor into a full- fledged railway station.

The station was opened on September 1 last year after appeals by Member of Parliament Basudeb Acharya, a former chairman of the parliament's standing committee on railways.

At present, only three passenger trains plying on the Hatia - Kharagpur and and Bankura- Dhanbad routes halt at Begunkodor.

" It is a story cooked up by the south- eastern railway employees to avoid being posted to the remote station," Acharya had said earlier.

The chief public relations officer of south- eastern railways Saumitra Mazumdar claims there is no mutiny within the ranks regarding appointment to the haunted station.

" We did not appoint a station master as we thought it was unnecessary," he said.

The local farmers are at the receiving end of the problem.

" We can't take the train to transport the local produce to the markets," said a villager.

Old 30th April 2017
Banned

Also, this is a real story,about our Servant Ramu,...... Ramu Jeetubhaa,.... our old honest servant...

Ramu (our servant) and his brother Brij come from a remote hamlet north
of Etawah in Uttar Pradesh. Before Ramu moved to Delhi to work for us,
he and Brij used to work in the fields - after their dad passed away.
They pretty much used to work pretty hard day in and day out - late upto
6 or 7 in the evening. In the winters, after harvesting their kharif
crops - they sometiems had to stay late in the night in the fields at
times during winters - lighting fires to prevent crop withering during
colder days (not sure the specifics here).

All in all - except for two nights in the winters. One is during Winter
solstice - some local superstition - and one specific night in December
when ALL villagers shutdown their activities during daylight and locked
themselves in. No one ventured out to the fields in the evening lest
they stuck somewhere after dusk!!!

Now these two character's fields were much farther out and they used to
cycle their in the rutty village pathways. Used to take them a good 45
minutes or so each way from their village!!! On this particular fateful
day , they thought of leaving their fields by 3 in the afternoon to make
it home way before dusk. Unfortunately, the winter that year was
extraordinarily harsh and they had to work extra hard to keep the crop
from exposure. they kept a track of time..but somehow and kept
convincing themselves that they could still get home before dark.

when they had finished - the sun was setting and they hurridly started
racing home when the chain on their cycle snapped. IT got entangled in
the rear wheel and it took them sometime to untangle it..but they
couldnt ride on the cycle and had to drag it because the chain mechanism
kept dragging the rear wheel!!!

Long story short - it was dark when they were halfway to their home.

Now the REASON why people refuse to venture out at night because on this
day - the people who did not heed the local's advice about venturing out
after dark on this particular date - had long witnessed certain
terrifiying incidents they couldnt explain. One common tale that their
ancestors had passed down was that anyone who was outside after dark -
might run into something called a sahap (a spirit). It usually took the
form of an Old man, trailing a bullock cart with a lone flickering
lantern. Legends spoke of the spirit having no features on the face - no
eyes, nose, ears, mouth. Just one slit on the forehead (something akin
to the third eye of vishnu). The folk lore SAID if you encountered this
being and this lone eye opened and saw you - great misfortune will fall
upon you!! You basically get marked for a forthcoming set of
supernatural encounters -again and again - and ALWAYS ending in tragedy
for the one who is marked!!!

Anyways - RAmu and Brij knew of this and were racing down this rutty
path when in the distance - they saw slight flicker. obvious terror
gripped them because they knew no one from the village or the
surrounding village ever ventures out during this night.. unfortunately
- they were constrained by their shambling cycle. They were poor and
knew its impossible to drag the bike through the fields for another
30-40 minutes. they couldnt abandon it as it would surely get stolen!!!

So they kept walking praying that the whole lore was a myth and this was
some traveller!! But the closer they got - the closer they could make
out in the sillouhette in the dark that it was indeed a bullock cart.
But there was no man behind it..relieved they kept walking till they
were abreast of the cart - it suddenly struck them odd (yeah - too late
- even I wondered why they didnt realize this sooner) why a bullock was
standing lone in the middle of nowhere at night?

Thats when (this part is a bit incredulous but bear with me) - Brij, the
brother,suddenly felt a tug on his arm - he looked towards his right and
saw this Old man standing next to him. terror gripped him and ran into
the fields - leaving Ramu alone with the cart and the old man. However,
ramu claimed that the old man never turned towards him and kept looking
at Brij as he ran. Ramu found his wits and he threw his bike on the
ground and also ran after brij. they pretty much ran all the way home.
bursting in they told their mother and brij's wife what they saw - who
hurriedly did some pooja.

Ramu asked brij if the old mans eye opened according to the leged..Brij
bluntly told him bluntly he was more interested in running for his life
than observe and verify claims of a phenomenon on a supernatural
entity!!!

they ALSO never found their bike- when they went to fetch it that same
morning. It was stolen!! Anyways - the reason why this perturbed me at
the end - was that Brij died of Haija (cholera) a few months later!!!
That part is a fact btw...

Old 30th April 2017

boobykink has many secret admirersboobykink has many secret admirers
Interesting thread
Disclaimer: All the pics posted by me are collected online or posted by someone else on different sites and are just a re-post. If any pic offends anyone, or is a known person to them, please pm me or a mod immediately to get that pic removed.

Real life Indian bikini babes

Old 30th April 2017
Banned

Well yrs back I worked at place which had 10 floors, floor 5 and 6 were never fully constructed and were empty and undone. Rumor was that a man had committed suicide in that building and he used to roam floors 5 and 6. Anyways, one night i was taking the elevator up from the ground floor to the 10th floor and wo la, the elevator stopped on floor 5, the door opened and for about a minute stayed partially open and then closed and i was on my way back to floor 10. Never had that experience again and i did not take the elevator alone after that but makes me wonder why the elevator stopped at floor 5 and why the door opened. I bet there was a scintific reason but i know for those 60 seconds, I was both scared and ready to take on anyone and anything that would have laid their hands on me.

My cousin was a medical student those days. he had told me this story many moons ago.

They had a bet about who can go into the mortuary (it was teaching hospital) at night. One student volunteered. As described earlier, the bet was to keep put a sock on the foot of each dead body. When they did not see him coming back for a long time, they conjured up the courage to go in and see. He was out cold on the floor.

They picked him up and gave him first aid and whatever they could.
When he came around, he narrated his experience.

He was putting the socks on one foot, bent over the body and happenned to pull hard on one of the toes. The hand of the body came around and gave him a resounding slap. And he fainted.

Old 30th April 2017
Banned

I really do, and were I of an unscientific mind I would definitely claim they were ghosts. The experiences are very realistic. Though I never (yet) have seen any ghosts that I know personally. It's always strangers. The other day (not making this up) I was just drinking and chilling out with friends when we stopped the car at Aarey colony (deserted location in Mumbai with woods and a lot of greenery) at about 2AM to pee on the side of the road, as is the great Indian tradition. I saw 3 ghosts, 1 male and 2 females and their faces were horribly scary, the expressions. My friends were also peeing just a few feet away and they never saw anything and laughed at me when I got so scared and just went back to the car without peeing. What freaked me out was that I had no hallucinogenic drugs that day except for a couple of joints of herb and a lot of booze, neither of which have ever caused such an experience for me. I also have a lot of episodes of sleep paralysis (look it up) but that has stopped scaring me.

So clearly it's very weird.

I have never seen a full blown dead person,

But I have seen things that looked like people in the corner of my eyes when I was young, no joke.

When I was 11, a family friend committed suicide a few weeks before Christmas. I remember around Christmas time, I was sitting alone in the basement watching a movie when in the corner eye there appeared to be man standing far behind in a fancy suit. Turned around, there was no one :/

Similar incident happened around the same time where I was watching a movie and behind it appeared to be a young boy behind the bar, looked back and no one was there. Swore it was my brother, but he was upstairs the entire time.

I woke up once in bright white light. I thought I died at first but I close my eyes and reopened them..light was gone.

I've heard voices when I was alone at home too..pretty strange.

And also, sometimes anyone can sense someone is there in the room with them if they feel cold or have a eerie feeling. Happened to me before.

Luckily I don't witness this all anymore..thank god.

A true story narrated to me

One of the Medical Colleges in MP... Ragging season.... Seniors pick a junior. Close him in the corpse room..

Next day when the doors are opened.. Junior is found eating things around. He has his eyes wide open.

He is in mental hospital ever since.

Not sure if it was a true story or not.
But it was definitely a sad one.

Old 30th April 2017
Banned

My nearest friend's Dad had told us this very incident. During those days, his job was shifted to a small near-by village next to Mehasana. He was a govt officer in a daak / postal vibhaag,.. but village was so small and backward that the most convenient vehicle he was having was a Luna moped, ( he took with him from Mehasana ) and his postal services would make him sometimes to do the extra OT work, till the night shift,.. easily upto 11.00 night sometimes,..

Gasoline was not so easily available so he used the cycle-chain peddling of that Luna many a times,.... few roads were of daamar,.. and few still of dirt and soil,... While coming to home, one day he took a near by dirt road,...going thro the farms,... a short cut to reach home earlier,... Moon was full and moon light was there at around 10.00 night and he was alone riding his Luna pedaling with chain by his legs like a bicycle, via that, say. 500-700 meters long dirt road,..

At one place, in the mid of that lonely dirt road, he heard some noise of village-women ( 4 to 6 ) laughing and doing their talks and still busy in their work,..his chain slipped of Luna and he saw some farms only 20-25 feet away from that dirt road,... in the bright moon-light....... few
village orthodox ladies in white sarees,.. were making some noises, slight laughter,.. and drawing water from that well,....in the full moon light,....with rope, pulley and brass deghdas(pots),..

His dad, looked at them, from 35 feet of distance, and they were busy pulling the water from well,... 1 or 2 panihaaris( water-work ladies ) even looked at him, and little laughed,...
By that time his chain was ok, he had fixed that,... and he started peddling again and came home and went to sleep,.. Though he had felt little strange on that 10 feet wide lonely dirt road, with no people at 10.00 night and still only village ladies doing their work at night.

Next day during day time,... for curiosity, he took that road at 11.00 noon,... in broad day light. Today few village ppl were walking and taking that road,...He saw few ppl on buffalo and cows, shepherd also taking that road, by walk also,.. But surprisingly,... there was no well in the way,... nor pulley, rope, water bucket or anyone, or any such things, pulling water anywhere,... ! His office men also later said,.. there is no well in any farms here and generally at 6.30 after sunset,.. all farmers stop their work and leaves farms.... ! Why the ladies would work at 10.00 night,... we have never saw or heard any such about,.. office-men said..

His doubt was right. If something is not normal,.. most probably it's paranormal,...

Ghosts exist. I know what I saw... the real question is "what is a ghost".

Kerry Packer was a smart guy and he confirmed that there is no life after death. So there has to be another explanation for what ghosts really are...

Anyone else have sleep paralysis?

The first time I had it I was 15. I don't get it much these days, maybe once in 90 days... But at one point it used to be a frequent thing.

I tried a lot to go with the flow... try to control it. But it always ends up negative. The worst part is it merges with the real background/your vision.

Basically you are having an ultra-real nightmare, hallucinations merged with real vision and you can't move. The body can not move. The brain is fully awake and working (with some hallucinations and nightmares) but you can't move... Imagine waking up and not being able to move. That really happens. Add nightmarish hallucinations to the situation

--------

Last edited by Himalaya10 : 30th April 2017 at 12:24 PM.

Old 4th May 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
^^ I don't want to dismiss your paranormal experiences as mere "mind games" but I have experienced similar incidents, which I consider as just my "intuition/gut-feeling/hind-sight." You and others on this thread may call their experiences as paranormal or divine intervention.

I have foretold people close to me about impending mishaps that they were about to encounter in immediate future. From their POV, it could be a paranormal experience but for me, it was simply an observational skill. I have always noticed how this "voice", which tells people to run away or save someone from danger - works only for their known ones or themselves! I want to write a lot about it but as I don't have much time, let me summarize it by saying that as you guys knew about the habits etc of those people involved or yourself, you were able to 'foretell' what could go wrong with them... it was your intuition working in your favor.

One of my relatives, who never wore seat-belt or cared about the condition of his car's tires etc., decided to buy another car. He asked me for suggestions on different variants etc and just uttered 'meh' when I asked him to get ABS and airbags. As he lived right next to a highway (though he doesn't use it), I knew that those extra feature could be a lifesaver some day. He clearly told me that he won't use this car on the highway. My counterpoint was, "what if you met with an accident the very first day you use this car on the highway?"... as expected, his answer was 'meh'.

But after a year, he probably forgot about the lack of safety features on his now-not-so-new-car and he took it out on the highway for the first time. He encountered head-on collision barely 1 KM from his house and broke his head, hips and both his legs. Though, it wasn't his fault but he had to pay 10 times the money he saved on ABS/Airbags. Not to mention the agony his family members had to go through.

My relatives know about my habit of discussing things in negative fashion and as usual, all fingers were pointed at me... the accident happened exactly as I told him in the past. I also told him that most of the accidents happen in the vicinity of your home, as you become less cautious when driving around known places. I was merely stating facts and combining it with my observation.

Similar incident happened with my parents too. One day I was reluctant to let them go out of the house (happens with a lot of people). It wasn't some voice telling me but my brain, as I knew they didn't sleep properly for the previous 3 nights. And as feared, they met with a road accident.

Just like STP500's mom's incident, I had an intuition about checking upon a relative, when I didn't hear any noise from his room. He was fixing something on the ceiling, making a lot of noise. I was listening to music on earphones and about to step out of the house. But then I realized that I didn't hear any sound from his room for quite sometime, so I turned around. And what did I find? He was unconscious on the floor, with his head split open. I don't know what would have happened to him that day, as he lives alone and I was already out of the door.

There was a voice in my head but it wasn't something out of this world... it was simply my brain telling me that something isn't right.

There are lots of such stories where people "known to me" got hurt and I had a premonition. I'll repeat that this doesn't happen with people unknown to me... as I (my subconscious brain) don't know their habits/behavior etc.

Minor stories include instances where I could foretell when I/someone was about to get a flat tire, house fire, burglary etc. Funny thing is, I could foretell which one of my studious classmates were going to flunk their board exams. All of those folks were good in studies and ranked better than me in internal exams. Because I knew them personally, I knew that their internal scores weren't going to help them. Nobody believed me until the results were out... and that day, I was labeled as manhoos. And I am called manhoos by my own family even today.

Should I tell them that it's a voice that tells me the future? At least, they won't call me names then. LOL

BTW, you should read up on 3am thingie. You can read 1000s of stories of weird things happening at 3am. In fact, lot of people call it Devil's Hour. LMAO. In short, your biological clock wakes you up at that time. Almost everybody wakes up at that hour and claims to experience strange incidents.

During my night stay at a relative's house, I had also encountered typical Bollywood style girl's laughter coupled with chhan chhan of the anklets. But unlike our champ dova who sat through the darkness, praying to god to make that knocking sound go away, I got out of the house to find the source. I might tell the story some other time but the conclusion is that it wasn't anything paranormal or ghostly.

It's 3am now... enjoy maadi!

Old 4th May 2017
Banned

Height of the Paranormal activity ::

Abandoned Linda Vista Hopital, LA - An attempt is made to talk with the Ghosts. --- It clearly said ‘leave’ and ‘dead’. It’s probably one of the most creepiest things the guys have captured.”

Abandoned Linda Vista Hospital investigation. Ready for lockdown?

The “Ghost Adventures” crew — Zak Bagans, Nick Groff and Aaron Goodwin — is back to investigate the scariest, most notorious, haunted places in the world.
This was the first hospital investigation by the crew, shot in 2009, and was only the first visit the Ghost Adventurers made to Linda Vista.
There was “real human ash” left in the morgue when the place shutdown. At the time, Yahoo, called it “creepy footage.”
In the pre-lockdown interviews the guys spoke to two women in one of the surgical rooms “who played for them a creepy EVP of a girl laughing.” The “legit” evidence included recording screams immediately upon lockdown,
and later an EVP of a little girl humming.
“It didn’t end there though as they brought out the machine that allows spirits to say words from a database.
It clearly said ‘leave’ and ‘dead’. It’s probably one of the most creepiest things the guys have captured.”

Are you ready for the lockdown?

The "Ghost Adventures" crew -- Zak Bagans, Nick Groff and Aaron Goodwin -- is back to investigate the scariest, most notorious, haunted places in the world.

The trio will interview eyewitnesses and historians at each location, arming themselves with the stories of the ghosts they will later provoke and confront during their dusk-to-dawn lockdowns. (Note: They don't always come out unscathed!) Then they'll review and analyze their findings with some the most respected experts and specialists in the paranormal field.

The crew returns to Linda Vista Hospital in Los Angeles, where Nick once had a profound psychic connection with the ghost of a young woman.
He sets out to find her again. One girl spirit trapped seems to hav ebeen killed by doctors of their mal-Practices, taking out her organs,... etc.

few pictures and other vdos here

Old 4th May 2017
Banned

Art Of Living's President Micheal Fischman is coming up with a new book in October.
According to the excerpts of the book, he claims he saw his dead grandpa as narrated below.

Is he pulling a new story on his own, after seeing so many people believing the mystical and supernatural stories of the guru and equating the guru to God? Will he be the next guru?

http://www.stumblingintoinfinity.com...y_Fischman.pdf

"One night, when I was about three years old, while my parents
and sister were asleep in our cramped, one-bedroom apartment in the
South Bronx, I awoke before dawn and saw Grandpa. Transparent as
a mist of smoke, he stood still in our bedroom doorway. He looked as
though he wanted to talk to me but he appeared stiff , and I could tell
that he couldn’t speak.
I didn’t know why he was there, and his appearance frightened me.
I was so scared that I screamed. I remember my sister, Sharyn, sitting
up in bed, and pointing at the doorway, howling. The sound of her
screaming terrified me even more.
All this noise woke my parents, but they didn’t seem to see Grandpa,
and they didn’t understand what was wrong. Incapable of explaining,
we continued to cry and scream. It took some time to calm us down,
but finally, after some warm milk and cookies, we were able to go back
to sleep.
Maybe it was because our parents wanted to protect our innocence
that they kept Grandpa’s death a secret. It was a long time before I understood
why he was no longer around. And it was many years before I
realized that Grandpa’s death had coincided with the time of his mysterious
visit."

I have never seen a full blown dead person,

But I have seen things that looked like people in the corner of my eyes when I was young, no joke.

When I was 11, a family friend committed suicide a few weeks before Christmas. I remember around Christmas time, I was sitting alone in the basement watching a movie when in the corner eye there appeared to be man standing far behind in a fancy suit. Turned around, there was no one :/

Similar incident happened around the same time where I was watching a movie and behind it appeared to be a young boy behind the bar, looked back and no one was there. Swore it was my brother, but he was upstairs the entire time.

I woke up once in bright white light. I thought I died at first but I close my eyes and reopened them..light was gone.

I've heard voices when I was alone at home too..pretty strange.

And also, sometimes anyone can sense someone is there in the room with them if they feel cold or have a eerie feeling. Happened to me before.

Luckily I don't witness this all anymore..thank god.

Anyone else have sleep paralysis?

The first time I had it I was 15. I don't get it much these days, maybe once in 90 days... But at one point it used to be a frequent thing.

I tried a lot to go with the flow... try to control it. But it always ends up negative. The worst part is it merges with the real background/your vision.

Basically you are having an ultra-real nightmare, hallucinations merged with real vision and you can't move. The body can not move. The brain is fully awake and working (with some hallucinations and nightmares) but you can't move... Imagine waking up and not being able to move. That really happens. Add nightmarish hallucinations to the situation

^It is probably a condition called Psychosis..maybe you should see your doctor who can refer you to a psychiatrist. I only know that because what was described was common in a lot patients in the office I used to work at.

Psychiatrists will do nothing except listen and then prescribe some SSRIs. For sleep paralysis. I even got a bullshit "sleep study" done where they put all kinds of electrodes and sensors on me and nothing. It was all normal.

A psychiatrist really is no different from a prostitute or an astrologer. It is not a real science. It will only work if you buy into it. What they are selling is a listening service.

Hallucinations have something to do with the brain I know that. There were a few patients who had it similar to what was described and the doctor referred it to something called psychosis. Seeing a psychiatrist does help relieve that.
I don't know then. Sounds like it though and it was successful among some..maybe not others. Maybe you are really seeing the dead..that's pretty neat then. At least it relieving to hear that after you die, there is an afterlife..thank god.

Someone may say,..
I believe there is no solution for the sleep paralysis. Second one is different story. It was event base. No it does not. If psychiatry really worked then it would be able to predict the future and do all kinds of magical things. It doesn't work. Period. It is merely a socially acceptable form of bullshit guidance service. It's just taken over the role astrology played a few centuries ago...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls