Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Anyone having paranormal experience?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th July 2017
A ROCK > ME < ONE "HARD" NUT
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
mylapore2004 has disabled reputations
Aite, there are many people who believe and many who don't.
You are all most welcome to analyze the words I am about to say.

A few years ago we had an elderly lady who used to be my neighbor at the apartments where I used to stay. She bought her own home from a person who had lived there from the time the house was built in 1946. We lost touch for a while after she moved and a few months later another mutual friend took us over to her house. She was mentioning about putting the house on the market and was asking if we were interested. Knowing nothing about home ownership, we avoided the discussion.

She then proceeded to put the house on the market soon after and all was forgotten for a while. But something was nagging me deep inside saying that this house would be ours somehow.

A few month later we got an SOS from our friend who sounded desperate. So we went over and apparetly the person who was supposed to buy the place backed out at the very last moment. Our friend had lost her job and had to move to another state and all her stuff was ready and sitting on a truck because she had to close on the sale of this house before paying for her new place. She wanted us to buy it from her and again we were dilly-dllying. So she called up the bank and set up an appointment etc. and walked us through all the proceedings. The mutual friend got us a first time homebuyer opportunity with 0$ down and 100% financing at an extremely low interest rate. So we ended up agreeing and soon enough planning to sign on the dotted line.

Our friend then lost her job at the new place also. Her son was involved in a vehicle crash and was in a coma. So the impending sale was put on hold for a while because she had to get her things sorted out. She also started dipping in to her retirement funds soon and was almost broke when she insisted we complete the transaction formalities. Since very expensive to break the lease at the apartment, we told her that we will buy and she can continue to stay there till our apartment lease got over.

So a few months after we signed the sale agreement, we moved in and my wife was expecting our kid. She was not at all happy with the house from the onset and her mood was very grim through out.

A desi friend happened to come over and help us move. The very minute he walked in to the new house of ours, he stopped outside took a very long look and was thinking for sometime. So I was intrigued and asked him what was wrong. He blurted something aboutnumerology saying that this house would either lift us to great heights or completely screw up our lives. This was quite an interesting revelation because he was a Christian and I was very surprised at the vast knowledge he possessed about these things.

Anyhow, we started experiencing a lot of issues soon after moving in to this place and there was a paculiarly eerie and uneasy feeling especially while going down in to the basement. I just chalked it up to wild imagination and dark interiors.
Within a few months of buying this place we suddenly found ourselves near bankruptcy for some bizarre and unexplainable reason. There were frequent arguments between my wife and me (and even with my parents when they came over to visit etc.)

I had thought that it was probably due to financial issues and pregnancy related stress. But things just spiralled downhill from there with various legal issues etc. and after five years of living there, I had enough and got ready to sell the place. The real estate market had just started going down and it took a while before I found a prospective buyer who was also a desi and owned a convenience store from where I used to buy my cigarettes.

They were extremely thrilled to buy this place because I had done a lot of renovations (like an attic conversion to add two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, modernizing the kitchen with all of the latest and stylish gadgets, put in central air and so on) and priced it to sell with just a break-even point in my mind.

As if by miracle, all of the personal issues my wife and I faced had slowly started to disapper soon after moving out of that house.

A year and a half later that poor guy who bought the house was shot dead in his store just before closing time and his pregnant wife was in complete shock (and as a result - the baby was born as special needs - with down syndrome).

It was mind numbing and then we pieced together the whole picture - in retrospect, it was as if the house was almost blood thirsty because each one of us went through a lot of crisis while living there.

As I stated erlier, make of it what you want - but it was just like my friend had prophecied - that this house would either take me to great heights or completely destroy me.

Needless to say, I slowly started to believe that "Vastu" shastra may have some sort of validity

Instead of even trying,
suggest everyone to
Click here to see all my OLD threads.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 18th July 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylapore2004 View Post

Needless to say, I slowly started to believe that "Vastu" shastra may have some sort of validity
You can shrug off your bad experiences as mere coincidences and move on.

Vastu shastra is well understood architectural science and not some mumbo-jumbo which only a select few could grasp. Most of it, is common sense. In olden days, when there was no electricity, people had to make full use of the sunlight. So, in vastu shastra, you'll find most of the things that need sunlight are placed in the direction of sun's path.

These principals can be applied in the modern world but with a different viewpoint. Each and every aspect of vastu shastra can be explained with simple logic. Nothing paranormal here.

Every house built by mankind has a history of both positive and not so positive memories. My maternal grandfather's house was very auspicious for him but not so for his children. Did the house suddenly become non-vastu compliant?

I lived in a severely vastu deficient house for 10 years. My family members performed all kinds of pujas and remedies but they couldn't be satisfied. I had a mixed experience in that house. I knew the deficiencies of the house with respect to little sunlight and all but I was content.

After 10 years, we built a new house - full vastu compliant. Even the house number was numerology okay-ed. BUT all of my family members, including me, suffered lots of problems in this house. Financial, mental health, social relations, physical possessions etc, everything was impacted. My parents moved out of this house after suffering for 3 years.

Could someone explain the logic here? They lived in non-Vastu compliant house for 10 years but couldn't even complete 3 years in almost 100% vastu compliant house?

I don't mean to tag vastu shastra as some hokus-pokus. It is a science - so use it to your benefit. But for god's sake don't put it in the same category as paranormal!

Old 18th July 2017
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:

A few years ago we had an elderly lady who used to be my neighbor at the apartments where I used to stay. She bought her own home from a person who had lived there from the time the house was built in 1946. We lost touch for a while after she moved and a few months later another mutual friend took us over to her house. She was mentioning about putting the house on the market and was asking if we were interested. Knowing nothing about home ownership, we avoided the discussion.

She then proceeded to put the house on the market soon after and all was forgotten for a while. But something was nagging me deep inside saying that this house would be ours somehow.

A few month later we got an SOS from our friend who sounded desperate. So we went over and apparetly the person who was supposed to buy the place backed out at the very last moment. Our friend had lost her job and had to move to another state and all her stuff was ready and sitting on a truck because she had to close on the sale of this house before paying for her new place. She wanted us to buy it from her and again we were dilly-dllying. So she called up the bank and set up an appointment etc. and walked us through all the proceedings. The mutual friend got us a first time homebuyer opportunity with 0$ down and 100% financing at an extremely low interest rate. So we ended up agreeing and soon enough planning to sign on the dotted line.

Our friend then lost her job at the new place also. Her son was involved in a vehicle crash and was in a coma. So the impending sale was put on hold for a while because she had to get her things sorted out. She also started dipping in to her retirement funds soon and was almost broke when she insisted we complete the transaction formalities. Since very expensive to break the lease at the apartment, we told her that we will buy and she can continue to stay there till our apartment lease got over.

So a few months after we signed the sale agreement, we moved in and my wife was expecting our kid. She was not at all happy with the house from the onset and her mood was very grim through out.

A desi friend happened to come over and help us move. The very minute he walked in to the new house of ours, he stopped outside took a very long look and was thinking for sometime. So I was intrigued and asked him what was wrong. He blurted something aboutnumerology saying that this house would either lift us to great heights or completely screw up our lives. This was quite an interesting revelation because he was a Christian and I was very surprised at the vast knowledge he possessed about these things.

Anyhow, we started experiencing a lot of issues soon after moving in to this place and there was a paculiarly eerie and uneasy feeling especially while going down in to the basement. I just chalked it up to wild imagination and dark interiors.
Within a few months of buying this place we suddenly found ourselves near bankruptcy for some bizarre and unexplainable reason. There were frequent arguments between my wife and me (and even with my parents when they came over to visit etc.)

I had thought that it was probably due to financial issues and pregnancy related stress. But things just spiralled downhill from there with various legal issues etc. and after five years of living there, I had enough and got ready to sell the place. The real estate market had just started going down and it took a while before I found a prospective buyer who was also a desi and owned a convenience store from where I used to buy my cigarettes.

They were extremely thrilled to buy this place because I had done a lot of renovations (like an attic conversion to add two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, modernizing the kitchen with all of the latest and stylish gadgets, put in central air and so on) and priced it to sell with just a break-even point in my mind.

As if by miracle, all of the personal issues my wife and I faced had slowly started to disapper soon after moving out of that house.

A year and a half later that poor guy who bought the house was shot dead in his store just before closing time and his pregnant wife was in complete shock (and as a result - the baby was born as special needs - with down syndrome).

It was mind numbing and then we pieced together the whole picture - in retrospect, it was as if the house was almost blood thirsty because each one of us went through a lot of crisis while living there.

As I stated erlier, make of it what you want - but it was just like my friend had prophecied - that this house would either take me to great heights or completely destroy me.

Vastu doesn't matter Kaka, Its just plain BS, But house might be unlucky for plenty of reasons. Good thing is You are out of the house, or else I had to send you a Kali Billi to keep demons away

Old 18th July 2017
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny456 View Post
Wow after all these days am I not surprised to see this thread still active and kicking...

If there were ghosts or spirits of dead and gone human beings what clothes do they were ...(I thought the clothes got burnt in the crematorium or eaten up if under the earth)...and where to they get the clothes from.....or are the stark naked.....

is it always white and white...and where do they get the white linen from....

It is always hearsay...my friend saw this...they saw that....not a single first hand experience...and even if there is one...most times its a hoax or there is an explanation....

But we are discussing paranormal stuff...and paranormal is not only ghosts...

There is a lot of stuff happening that we cannot perceive due to our sensory limitations.....ENERGY STUFF HAPPENING....

If anybody has such experiences to share pls do otherwise continue the entertainment until the Himalaya exists!!!!

LOL...
You say all this stuff in hopes that people would take you seriously or mistook you as man of science, But we know better. So whom You are fooling.

Yes, One things is right, It's almost always hearsay, Give emphasis on 'almost' as I posted a real incidence Which I myself experienced. Now my cognitive functions are next to none, So When I say that, it means It actually happened exactly that way. When I say there was no scientific explanation for that, It means there wasn't. You are trying to bring science to hocus pocus level, because you don't know anything.

Old 19th July 2017
A ROCK > ME < ONE "HARD" NUT
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
mylapore2004 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
You can shrug off your bad experiences as mere coincidences and move on.

<snip>

Nothing paranormal here.

<snip>

I don't mean to tag vastu shastra as some hokus-pokus. It is a science - so use it to your benefit. But for god's sake don't put it in the same category as paranormal!

Comprehension may not be your strong point I s'pose coz it was clearly said - analyze it for what you want - did NOT ask you to be judgemental

I could go on about other things like smelling the "big foot" and house being bathed in a green bright glowing light etc. but then again, it would perhaps evoke more sensible response if I said it to a brick wall

Go and read the thread http://desiproject.com/showthread.php?t=16100 by auntaunt in NHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Vastu doesn't matter Kaka, Its just plain BS, But house might be unlucky for plenty of reasons. Good thing is You are out of the house, or else I had to send you a Kali Billi to keep demons away
Which billi? that crazy CFI from NHB and Masalaboard?

Instead of even trying,
suggest everyone to
Click here to see all my OLD threads.

Last edited by mylapore2004 : 19th July 2017 at 07:58 AM. Reason: AA thread Link

Old 19th July 2017
Custom title

Quote:

Which billi? that crazy CFI from NHB and Masalaboard?
He's greatest chitchatter alive

Old 19th July 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

Quote:

Comprehension may not be your strong point I s'pose coz it was clearly said - analyze it for what you want - did NOT ask you to be judgemental
Judgmental? LOL do you even know the meaning of this word? Or you just picked it up from FB posts?

It's the people like you who watch movies like Vaastu Shastra, give a bad rap to this ancient architectural science.

You could've posted your sob story in this thread without mentioning vastu. People could've empathized with you.

Old 19th July 2017

MintyCoke is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
yeah, some part of the brain can be conscious while you are knocked out. So, you could listen and feel others pushing you.

don't be so scared... people often narrate same experience while being operated upon. Somehow, they are not fully sedated and can feel out of the body experiences and loud noises, which are nothing but people talking around you.

They show the same experience in movies as well, right after you are hit on the head.

Pretty common stuff.
There is a lot more to out of body experiences and near death experiences. It raises deep questions about the human mind and consciousness.

Old 19th July 2017
Banned

|TajMahal| is an unknown quantity at this point
Good sign,.. Now, since Dovah is back,. And he had mentioned many important suggestions,.. Though, many Echarchans are also waiting for him, after having lost Mojo on the board,..
Does not matter what the fakk, movie Bhootnath explains you smthg,.. Vastu-shastra is a garbage,…
Buring a kumbh-ghada, ghode ki naal,. in the house for peace,...is also a garbage,.. it’s bakwass and baloney,..sab maan ke kaaran hai aur vahem, shanka – aashanka, kushanka hai,.

The best thing is , don’t keep any mental prejudices, vahem, badha, aakhadi, dhong-dahtoora, bhoot-bhuva, kaag-makadi and vastu shastra,.. and all such non-sense,.. Plain NO and fakkking NO to all,..

But, buy a house, pleasant of full of light, air, windows, not congested of its walls, no scary and no closed-scary basements and live and stay happily
ther’s nthg like Purvaj’s procedure to pleasing them,… bhumi-dosh, bhumi-poojan,.. or any such,.. These all are Brahmin’s dhong-dhatoora to earn money,..

If the house is not pleasant,… of its enough door, windows, fresh air, light, and having dark colors of walls, tiles, noise of road traffic, and some other mental fatigue creating points, then you fight with kids, wifey and later, all blame it to the house,… but somewhere the pleasantness is missing in another area,,,

I had heard that hakla SRK’s down-time had come,… before or after Darr/Bazigar,. padti ak samay aaya thaa,. Some1 told him his house-door is in wrong direction,.. he changed and everything all went good thereafter,. It’s all Bull-shit….. Movie Bhootnath is bull shit,…

Listen what Dovah says,. He is a doctor,….
Quote:
I don't mean to tag vastu shastra as some hokus-pokus. It is a science - so use it to your benefit. But for god's sake don't put it in the same category as paranormal! [IMG]file:///C:\DOCUME~1\Rakesh15\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
…………………Or, you will see many such bug-bhagats , dime-a-dozen sort of Dimwits,.. calling Vastu as a science, and not the hokus-pokus,...when actually it is a Bull-shit like Dovah said,..

Last edited by |TajMahal| : 19th July 2017 at 09:56 PM.

Old 19th July 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyCoke View Post
There is a lot more to out of body experiences and near death experiences. It raises deep questions about the human mind and consciousness.
Read up on the scientific reasons behind these phenomena and you'll stop wasting your time on such BS.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls