Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Post marriage experiences. Expectations vs reality

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th July 2017

Anjali K is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Thanks. We do that all the time, go on holidays every couple of months, but then can't leave kids at home so have to take them, then same story gets repeated. All our attention is towards kids, taking care of their needs and resolving their fights. We enjoy a lot when we can without any limitation or inhibition. I am 40 btw.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 7th July 2017
Banned

RamPrasadTiwari is an unknown quantity at this point
Time runs away so fast,.. isn't it ? Especially women, after reaching 40, Bio-clock starts tic-ing,.. and the change of their body structure ( Menstrual pause ) takes place,.. and now losing of the interest in gender attraction, so fast,.. ! Bearing the kids, always means sacrifice,. and a lot in every direction, eat, drink, finance and sex ,..and sharing and devoting, rather say suppressing your own hobbies desires of eating, dressing, living shelters, ..... etc.. ( though , it's also having its own pleasure in another way, for raising and plying with kids.... I guess, for many the sacrifice given is well-worth due to other so much kind of happiness,.. )

Well,... the way, i see it as,.. God has given the utmost pleasure of sex, for getting excited our diff. kind of body hormones,.. when in an opposite gender's sensual touch and,...sharing the body with its all dirty fluids,.. breath, mouth, sensual skins and what not...

We all are star-dust, and an amazing animals of the planet earth,... and sometimes not only like good things and good smells, like smell of roses for always ,.. etc,.. but many a time s bad things and smell too,.. say burning of tobacco smell, ether burning ( starting of a petrol vehicle smell, First rain and the smell coming from the dirt and dust and soil,.... and I categorize sex also among this category the smell of others body parts, clothes and even perspiration sometimes,... degree varies from person to person and age-wise,...

Sex though a taboo in India, i have a different approach and vision for it to look at,...

May be for us all, our all days and weeks and months be plenty-ful of sexual pleasure days,.... Love your spouse whole heartedly, may be he or she,... and share anything and everything you can,.. be it from soft feelings to tears, sorrows, to love, lust and what not,....

Happy and joy-ful sex feelings n' pleasure for all,.. in whatever the time you find for Love and Lust....among the busiest and stressful other our daily routine of Life,..

/

Last edited by RamPrasadTiwari : 7th July 2017 at 07:17 AM.

Old 13th July 2017
Custom title

i_love_bigbooty is hunted by the papparazii_love_bigbooty is hunted by the papparazii_love_bigbooty is hunted by the papparazii_love_bigbooty is hunted by the papparazii_love_bigbooty is hunted by the papparazi
Very interesting thread

Pm me for chat

Old 13th July 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_bigbooty View Post
Very interesting thread
But tiwari to gayo?

Old 13th July 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitwithhotwife.83 View Post
But tiwari to gayo?
main bhi yehi soch raha tha

Old 14th July 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Very simple suggestion that when both of you are lying on bed watch together some xossip pics and vids section or short film section of masala desi etc. Maybe plumber electrician driver devar bhabhi casting couch director student etc will inspire you. Every event requires a little external stimulation and bed sports also requires some amount of external stimulation. When in bed together avoid lifestyle or news forum or other time waste forums where ppl are just doing TP. U can take part in these forums during daytime.

Old 14th July 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
main bhi yehi soch raha tha
Uske Karan-Arjun (alias) aayenge!

Old 14th July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Very simple suggestion that when both of you are lying on bed watch together some xossip pics and vids section or short film section of masala desi etc. Maybe plumber electrician driver devar bhabhi casting couch director student etc will inspire you. Every event requires a little external stimulation and bed sports also requires some amount of external stimulation. When in bed together avoid lifestyle or news forum or other time waste forums where ppl are just doing TP. U can take part in these forums during daytime.
.. and show your wife all dirty fantasies that exist in the world!

Old 14th July 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitwithhotwife.83 View Post
.. and show your wife all dirty fantasies that exist in the world!
Nothing is dirty. From those fantasies and that portal between two legs only all have landed on this planet. Even dirty manure put on rose garden becomes fragrance of the rose in a few days. Think about it. In mumbai in rainy season all roads are flooded and people walk through it without even knowing that it is all apartment and slum toilet water overflowing onto road through gutters. They take all that dirt into their homes. When i told tht to my females in office, they were shocked and now if it rains they are absent for work. B+.

Old 14th July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Nothing is dirty. From those fantasies and that portal between two legs only all have landed on this planet. Even dirty manure put on rose garden becomes fragrance of the rose in a few days. Think about it. In mumbai in rainy season all roads are flooded and people walk through it without even knowing that it is all apartment and slum toilet water overflowing onto road through gutters. They take all that dirt into their homes. When i told tht to my females in office, they were shocked and now if it rains they are absent for work. B+.
My 'dirty' was only a pronoun to 'fantasies'.

Ur dirty is incredibly dirty indeed. I bet u have potty (scat) fetish!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls