Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > advice from married man

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Weeks Ago

hotspot54 has received several accoladeshotspot54 has received several accoladeshotspot54 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatcool View Post
She is virgin

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 3 Weeks Ago

chatcool is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
When i started fucking i used to ejaculate in just three or four strokes. But I could do three to four shots within two hours and third and fourth shot i could delay a bit but still it was too early. Now I can ejaculate whenever I decide. It is under my control now. It is all in the mind. U will get used to it. Most guys are like that only dont worry. But even now if i get a very sexy and responsive girl i cannot control.

For first month as somebody suggested give her an orgasm first by extending foreplay and fingering her or even oral. After she gets her orgasm then u can get urs so it wont matter if u ejaculate prematurely. Slowly slowly over time u will be able to control. Google for various techniques. it is all there on internet.
Thanx man....but If she orgasms first will she continue be excited ?

and Yes I have heard of "kegel Excercise" but never did that..

Old 3 Weeks Ago

shivnidhi is beginning to get noticed
Dont be panic to fuck her in single night, take your time. Make a lot forplay , when u feel to get ejaculate take a break, divert ur mind n then start again. For first few days try to penetrate but ejaculate outside. Regarding her orgasm you can do many things depending upon her nature, awareness abt intimacy , her body type, frankness with you regarding sex etc, it may vary from just touching to give oral etc.
Tell about ur wife , show her pic. so that will guide to please her .

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivnidhi View Post
Dont be panic to fuck her in single night, take your time. Make a lot forplay , when u feel to get ejaculate take a break, divert ur mind n then start again. For first few days try to penetrate but ejaculate outside. Regarding her orgasm you can do many things depending upon her nature, awareness abt intimacy , her body type, frankness with you regarding sex etc, it may vary from just touching to give oral etc.
Tell about ur wife , show her pic. so that will guide to please her .
She is Frank and very much open with oral.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

so U both r agree for Oral? What u did until now before marriage?

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Thanx man....but If she orgasms first will she continue be excited ?

and Yes I have heard of "kegel Excercise" but never did that..
At a young age it is normal to get back into action within 15 minutes of an orgasm. It depends on a lot of other factors also. Like how hot she finds u, how excited u make her. Go for lot of foreplay at least half an hour of foreplay. Watch Xossip and masaladesi together in bed. Shower together. Ensure that both of u wear neat clean and sexy underclothes. Avoid packaged tours for honeymoons because they will make u move out early in the day and if u havent shitted by then u will fart the whole day and even at night when u get back to ur room for a ding dong. Pleasing Aromas are good for fucking but nasty Odours are not. Ensure that both of u clean ur system properly every day. Carry laxatives. Ensure that both of u clean ur bowels properly before getting into bed for ding dong.

Last edited by Just a Salesman : 2 Weeks Ago at 12:54 AM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
At a young age it is normal to get back into action within 15 minutes of an orgasm. It depends on a lot of other factors also. Like how hot she finds u, how excited u make her. Go for lot of foreplay at least half an hour of foreplay. Watch Xossip and masaladesi together in bed. Shower together. Ensure that both of u wear neat clean and sexy underclothes. Avoid packaged tours for honeymoons because they will make u move out early in the day and if u havent shitted by then u will fart the whole day and even at night when u get back to ur room for a ding dong. Pleasing Aromas are good for fucking but nasty Odours are not. Ensure that both of u clean ur system properly every day. Carry laxatives. Ensure that both of u clean ur bowels properly before getting into bed for ding dong.
She will become mad if i introduced xossip,its alll extreme here I doubt if she can digest

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivnidhi View Post
so U both r agree for Oral? What u did until now before marriage?
Almost everything that comes in the category of oral..

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
She will become mad if i introduced xossip,its alll extreme here I doubt if she can digest
U would be surprised to know what babes do when they are with their female friends. Dont underestimate a woman. They maybe five feet above but 10 feet below the ground. U dont even know what she has eaten swallowed and digested until now. In fact most times men never know.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
U would be surprised to know what babes do when they are with their female friends. Dont underestimate a woman. They maybe five feet above but 10 feet below the ground. U dont even know what she has eaten swallowed and digested until now. In fact most times men never know.
Its Facts, U will never come to know abt a female

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls