Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Kapil Sharma wants to fuck journo's daughter and mother..

View Poll Results: Ur precious thoughts?
Kapil Sharma - what is this? Respect women, madarch*dh 8 53.33%
Journalist, learn to respect comedian ...he is in depressio 2 13.33%
Kapil Sharma, u are the best, paaji! 2 13.33%
Kapil Sharma, teri maa ka bh*$da.. 7 46.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th April 2018
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
filesquickboy is a pillar of our community
again in news for wrong things.. or may be fake,paid news article by some journalist.

Old 9th April 2018
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
filesquickboy is a pillar of our community
'Kapil Sharma Is Suicidal, I'm Scared,' Says Alleged Ex-girlfriend Preeti Simoes
He's getting suicidal thoughts: Did Kapil Sharma's ex girlfriend Preeti Simoes just blame new girlfriend Ginni Chatrath?
  • Kapil Sharma’s alleged ex-girlfriend Preeti Simoes has opened up on the massive controversy that has broken out between Sharma and journalist Vickey Lalwani
  • Preeti Simoes said that it is not just depression that Kapil Sharma is suffering from. She claimed Kapil is getting suicidal thoughts
  • Speaking up on the extortion allegations, Preeti said why would she want to extort a ‘petty’ amount of Rs 25 lakh
\\Kapil Sharma is grabbing the eyeballs for all the wrong reasons once again. The comedian-turned-actor on Friday, became a topic of jokes and memes on social media, post his abusive Twitter rant against an entertainment portal and its editor Vickey Lalwani.

He first abused Lalwani in a series of tweets and then deleted it all later, claiming that his Twitter account was hacked. But as if that much drama wasn't enough, he went on to tweet that it was in fact, him who had posted those abusive tweets and his team erased his previous tweets.

Later at night, Lalwani, in an article on his portal SpotboyE, shared an audio clip of his alleged telephonic conversation with Kapil Sharma, who apparently called Lalwani and hurled abuses at him once again.

Kapil Sharma is grabbing the eyeballs for all the wrong reasons once again. The comedian-turned-actor on Friday, became a topic of jokes and memes on social media, post his abusive Twitter rant against an entertainment portal and its editor Vickey Lalwani.

He first abused Lalwani in a series of tweets and then deleted it all later, claiming that his Twitter account was hacked. But as if that much drama wasn't enough, he went on to tweet that it was in fact, him who had posted those abusive tweets and his team erased his previous tweets.

Later at night, Lalwani, in an article on his portal SpotboyE, shared an audio clip of his alleged telephonic conversation with Kapil Sharma, who apparently called Lalwani and hurled abuses at him once again.

Kapil Sharma abuses and threatens journalist, likely to get sued
The drama continued on Saturday morning when Kapil shared a copy of a complaint filed against his ex girlfriend and former colleague Preeti Simoes, her sister Neet Simoes and Lalwani. Kapil alleged that they tried to extort a sum of Rs 25 lakh from him and since he refused, they've been spreading negative stories about him.

Now, Preeti Simoes has responded to the allegations and claimed that all this couldn't have been done by Kapil since he's a very intelligent person. A report on the Hindustan Times quoted Preeti as saying, “I am hoping it’s not Kapil who has posted these tweets. The Kapil I know is a very intelligent, bright, young and dynamic man. It’s most certainly his girlfriend Ginni Chatrath or maybe some friend, who is using his phone and doing all this. And if this is what Ginni and her one year with Kapil has brought him to, I feel sorry for both of them — Kapil for the choices he has made, and Ginni, because she didn’t know how to handle a Kapil Sharma.”

After abusive Twitter rant, Kapil Sharma files complaint against journalist for alleged extortion attempt
Furthermore, Preeti shared that she's scared for Kapil's health and well being and fears that he may be suffering from a mental illness. The report further quoted her as saying, "But, if it is [indeed] him, my biggest concern is his mental health, which has deteriorated drastically in the past few months. I’ve spoken to him many times, he has messaged me and visited me and I’ve realised that he’s not the same man that he was a year ago. It’s not just depression.. it could be bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. He’s getting suicidal thoughts. I’ve seen a very different him. His face has changed, his eyes have changed. He switches topics when he is talking. He repeats the same things 10 times when he speaks to me. Whoever has doing this to him, I really want to say, ‘give up, move out, and take him to a rehab and give the poor man a chance to live’. I am scared because tomorrow, if in this state of depression, he does something, they’ll lose such a beautiful person."

Last heard, the head honchos of Sony TV on which Kapil's comeback show Family Time With Kapil Sharma is being aired, had a hush hush meeting to discuss the future of the show, given the present circumstances. We'll have to wait and watch if this latest controversy will affect the run time of Kapil's show on TV. Watch this space...

Last edited by filesquickboy : 9th April 2018 at 11:29 PM.

Old 11th April 2018
au revoir
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
xyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps database
Only a few can handle success. This fool couldn't and now he's on his way down.

Image Loading..

Old 11th April 2018

aman1973 is beginning to get noticed
Well a great actor I think it was Shammi Kapoor or Shashi Kapoor said in n interview - Stardom comes at a huge price. And as you keep climbing the ladder, the stakes keep getting higher n more risky to handle. That's what has happened with Kapil. Today it's SpotboyE Vicky L. Tomm it can be anyone. 70s -90s too we had Stardust, Filmfare , Movie etc which used to rub the stars the wrong way. Take the case of Bhaijaan going to jail. atleast I got loads of memes n jokes on him in those two days. if yu r a star or a celebrity, yu make more enemies than friends. Reacting to media is the biggest Chutiyaaap which a celebrity can do. So All the best Kapil. Suggest take a long break, n get yourself on road. yehh na ho ki bachaa kychaa paisa after firangi flop bhi kharch ho jaye!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls