Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Hasin Jahan demands Rs 15 lakh a month from Mohammed Shami

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th April 2018

erdfsdf has received several accoladeserdfsdf has received several accoladeserdfsdf has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by chirudance View Post
Moral of the Story: Beauty is only Skin-Deep. Dig Deeper & it is Shit.
Beauty???

Where???

Old 14th April 2018
Banned

Tigerrr is beginning to get noticed
Indian speedster Mohammed Shami’s wife Hasin Jahan made a powerful statement during a press conference on Monday, saying that the fast bowler should be beaten up on the road for destoying not just her life, but the lives of many other girls.

I think that all of us should have attacked Shami. How can he do so many wrong things. He has destroyed my life. You should make him stand on the road and beat him. How many girls’ life will he destroy?

Jahan requested the Lalbazar police station to arrest Shami and his family.

They (Shami and Alishba) had a plan to meet at the hotel and is it only over in breakfast? Not all Indians are stupid. I request the police to arrest Shami and his family. My truth has come out.

Jahan has denied the fact that she has used Shami’s Instagram and Facebook accounts.

Alishba had a dirty relation with him. What had Shami said that I use his Instagram and Facebook accounts? How could that be possible?

Pakistani model Alishba has said that she met Shami in Dubai as a fan, but Jahan doesn’t believe so.

Alishba is not a fan, she is a prostitute. She is a filthy woman, who had come to break my marriage but I just can’t blame her as Shami was bad.

Jahan insisted that she has all the proof and evidence against Shami.

I have always stated that I have all the proof and evidences against Shami and all that are true but still the public has supported him. Many are still supporting Shami and Alishba. Like I said Alishba had met him and from January they had plans.

According to ANI, the BCCI has confirmed to the Kolkata police that Shami stayed in Dubai on 17 and 18 February.

==========
Why shameless Indians worship FIXER and Fraud mohmmad azaar and now this chutia mohammad shami too. wake-up idiots wake-up

https://www.thequint.com/news/india/...-alishba-dubai

Last edited by Tigerrr : 14th April 2018 at 02:42 AM.

Old 15th April 2018

pm_me_ur_boobs is beginning to get noticed
Bhai Tigerrr, tujhe yahan kisi ne agenda chalane k liye rakha h kya? Teri har post mein Hindu-Muslim kyu hota rehta h?

Old 15th April 2018
Banned

Tigerrr is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by pm_me_ur_boobs View Post
Bhai Tigerrr, tujhe yahan kisi ne agenda chalane k liye rakha h kya? Teri har post mein Hindu-Muslim kyu hota rehta h?
THAT is just copy paste of his own wife words NOT MINE.

PS: She is Muslim too i always supports innocent women victims nothing to do with religion.why many people here support that madarc** mohammad sami

Old 15th April 2018
Custom title

maridegu has received several accoladesmaridegu has received several accoladesmaridegu has received several accoladesmaridegu has received several accoladesmaridegu has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdfsdf View Post
Beauty???

Where???
Tell me Isn't she beautiful in Face & Color & Figure ?

Go 2 inches inside Skin, You get Blood.
In Blood, .. there is real-thought...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls