Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Gaming > Actress Slave Brothel - II - PC Game

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th December 2017
\~! Im Active !~/
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by srinualla View Post
What are the other Icons in the Town? They are asking to have more business to acquire them?
You have to use your gang to get more territory.

Arena - Gladiator type building where you can have warrior like girls, have fights in between them etc etc

Bank - Load, interest etc etc

Another brothel you can buy

Your main brothel

community centre - for drug and alcohol addicted girls

Hospital for injured girls and for having breast augmentation

Farm related missions like milking etc

your house where you can have personal assistant girls , train them or your maid etc

Townhall - used to set bribery rate and how influential you are

If your gang or girl gets arrested, they are kept here

for buying items and clothes and potion

Slave market - Used to buy slaves

Movie Studio - You can make xxx movies using girls, casting couch etc etc

Old 11th December 2017

Sandeepx2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi
I am new to this thread and the game is great and addictive. Can we add more actress to the game

Old 11th December 2017
\~! Im Active !~/
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandeepx2 View Post
Hi
I am new to this thread and the game is great and addictive. Can we add more actress to the game
Most certainly!! I am working on it. But collecting, tagging, renaming, those images take time.

Old 11th December 2017

mastimaker007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation game resolution issue

game resolution is different and entire game screen is not visible. right side that must have all options isnt visible. So i cant play any further. thats how it looks.
i tried to change display resolution to 720p type but still entire screen is not visible.
add adjust resolution option in game settings

https://pzy.be/v/3/game1

Old 11th December 2017
\~! Im Active !~/
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastimaker007 View Post
< image >

game resolution is different and entire game screen is not visible. right side that must have all options isnt visible. So i cant play any further. thats how it looks.
i tried to change display resolution to 720p type but still entire screen is not visible.
add adjust resolution option in game settings

https://pzy.be/v/3/game1
Go to the game folder and open a file named "config.xml" (using notepad or wordpad or xml editor of your choice)

Copy and replace the following

Code:
<!-- 16:9 <Resolution Resolution="J_1920x1080" Width="1366" Height="768" ScaleWidth="1920" ScaleHeight="1080" FixedScale="true" FullScreen="true" ListScrollAmount="3" TextScrollAmount="3" /> --> <!-- 4:3 --> <Resolution Resolution="J_1024x768" Width="1024" Height="768" ScaleWidth="1024" ScaleHeight="768" FixedScale="false" FullScreen="false" ListScrollAmount="3" TextScrollAmount="3" />

Old 11th December 2017
\~! Im Active !~/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
Go to the game folder and open a file named "config.xml" (using notepad or wordpad or xml editor of your choice)

Copy and replace the following

Code:
<!-- 16:9 <Resolution Resolution="J_1920x1080" Width="1366" Height="768" ScaleWidth="1920" ScaleHeight="1080" FixedScale="true" FullScreen="true" ListScrollAmount="3" TextScrollAmount="3" /> --> <!-- 4:3 --> <Resolution Resolution="J_1024x768" Width="1024" Height="768" ScaleWidth="1024" ScaleHeight="768" FixedScale="false" FullScreen="false" ListScrollAmount="3" TextScrollAmount="3" />
The game would now be playable and bear with me for a while i update the interface in the next version.

Old 11th December 2017

I have completed playing the game bought all the brothels and 250 businesses under control not sure what to do next.
https://pzy.be/v/19/br2
https://pzy.be/v/24/br1

Old 11th December 2017
\~! Im Active !~/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandeepx2 View Post
I have completed playing the game bought all the brothels and 250 businesses under control not sure what to do next.
https://pzy.be/v/19/br2
https://pzy.be/v/24/br1
Wow.. whatta man.. I am hoping you didn't cheat. Here's what you can do!!

* Try to raise customer satisfaction
* Play with different style - your current disposition is evil
* Create your own actress pack and share here
* Keep calm and wait for more actress pack

Also, did you try the different jobs in movie studio, clinic, farm etc??

Were the images matched with the description?? How often were the same images cycled?? If so for whom?

Old 11th December 2017

I dont know how to raise customer satisfaction and how can i change current disposition. I tried to create one for Anushka but I did not get enough fake pictures of her. I mostly used girls to whore on streets. i did try the making movies but did not get the concept correctly. And is there a way to use cheats in this game?

Old 11th December 2017

I did make one change though I made all the actress incorporeal

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls