Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > aadhar card correction help

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd November 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
last 3 days I'll trying to apply for aadhar but in 3 days even I can't get the application form

in that office they give only 25 members per day only one counter
first day I'm going too late means 11o clock they told time is over
today I going early morning 8o clock I'm shocked bcz already 30 is waiting there

so I decide tomorrow morning 5o clock I going to that office:

such a bad &slow government work and their officers
simply travel away from city and find an enrollment center, you can apply from any where and no region specific. in such place the no of applicants will be very less and you can easily get it done on same day itself.

i first went to a city centre there they saying come after 3 days but when i went to some 5 km away centre the no applicants very less and they done it on that day itself.

Last edited by swon : 23rd November 2016 at 04:53 PM.

Old 23rd November 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
simply travel away from city and find an enrollment center, you can apply from any where and no region specific. in such place the no of applicants will be very less and you can easily get it done on same day itself.

i first went to a city centre there they saying come after 3 days but when i went to some 5 km away centre the no applicants very less and they done it on that day itself.

they told bro u ll apply only on your taluk center bro

Old 24th November 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
its false i think. you can at least make it from any center in your district i have seen many people coming from various locations in district to there. ask in another enrollment center you can always find a less crowd one.

Old 25th November 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
no bro now the rules are strict and that system is now given as tender to private authority by the government

and yesterday I got consent card with full day standing

Old 25th November 2016
aka platform

if its true then no other choice as its now mandatory for almost everything like to even to open bank account. i made one just due to that reason. but its far better than mass enroll

Last edited by swon : 25th November 2016 at 10:19 AM.

Old 25th November 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
yes bro everywhere asking for aadhar in bank account and gas connection etc...may be that is reason for this lots of crowd

Old 25th November 2016
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by haircare View Post
I want to correct my name in Aadhar card.I also sent the correction form downloaded from UIDAI official website to mentioned address by ordinary post two month ago .But not received new Aadhar card. any one pls suggest me,how to correct name in Aadhar card as fast as possible
If u want to correct ur aadhar card details u hav to provide copies of proof which u submitted while getting aadhar card. You can do it online as well as offline method.. but the thing is u have to scan and submit the proof... for more visit Here

Old 4th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
After 10 days still I can't got the card or any message to my number: (

the link shows error while checking aadhar card status on UIDAI web site

Old 4th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
web site is not working its down

Old 4th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
is that link and toll free number 18003001947 is down because of the holiday???? any help guys

Last edited by poospcse : 4th December 2016 at 04:06 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls