Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Test Area > Test TANA TAN

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st January 2012
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anamol View Post
Aap sabhi exbians ko
Naye Saal ki hardik Shubhkamnaye,

< image >

Beauty of Paradise,
Desire of Heaven,
Energy of Channel,
Freshness of Rose,
Colour of Gold,
Smell of Sandal,
Pureness of Pearl,
Shining of Diamond,
Deepness of Sea,
Softness of Love,..............

Old 2nd January 2012
Namaskar
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

Close both my eyes
with your beloved hands!
For everything I suffer
comes to rest under your hand.

And as the pain,
wave upon wave, gently lies down to sleep,
as the last heartbeat stirs,
you fill my whole heart. .......................

Old 3rd January 2012
Namaskar

If I could catch a Rainbow
I would do it just for you
And share with you its beauty
On the days when you are feeling blue.
If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own
A place to find serenity
A place to be alone.
If I could take your troubles
I would toss them into the sea
But all these things I am finding
Are but impossible to do for me.
I can't build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow by far
But let me be what I know best
A lover thats always gonna be.......................

Old 4th January 2012
Namaskar

Love is like an Eagle
Long as it is healthy it will Soar
You Had my heart
The day when you walk
Through the door
You have my heart
We share our love
O how i miss you dearly
But i know heaven
Will benefit you more
To tell the truth
Love hurt's like an Open Sore .........................

Old 5th January 2012
Who am I?

harry8888 has hacked the reps databaseharry8888 has hacked the reps databaseharry8888 has hacked the reps databaseharry8888 has hacked the reps databaseharry8888 has hacked the reps databaseharry8888 has hacked the reps databaseharry8888 has hacked the reps databaseharry8888 has hacked the reps database
Nice babe pics.
Post more plz.

Old 6th January 2012
Namaskar
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry8888 View Post
Nice babe pics.
Post more plz.

My heart beats only for you
It says we need to be together too
Yes my heart beats whenever I think of you
And it beats for ever cause forever I think of you
For me it's you, my heart and me
But for love, in you, the same needs to be
One cannot clap without a second hand
One cannot love without another on this land
Yes, I need another person and that person is you
If you agree to me I'll be there forever for you. ............

Old 7th January 2012
Namaskar

Just for today, keep your mind free of work, errands, and other thoughts.
Just for today, devote your complete attention to her needs.
Just for today, listen to every single word she utters with all your heart.
Just for today, think of what you can do to make her smile more.
Just for today, touch her, caress her, kiss her skin.
Just for today, make passionate love to her.
Just for today, remember what it was like the first time
you said, I Love You, and say it again.
Just for today, protect her and love her.
Just for today, make a promise,
You'll do everything you did today, tomorrow............

Old 9th January 2012
Namaskar

While going through the dark streets
Without knowing the intensions of my feets
I had thought many times,
While laughing & singing
Sometimes crying
Sometimes doing nothing,
I had found myself thinking
Why I am not with me?
Does it have any reason
Or is it
may be, I don't know
there is something
I had thought many times
the reason for a smile on my lips that is meaningless.
The reason
Why I always find myself
Waiting for someone
May be
It is you
Whose first look
left a slight effect
leaving my heart confused!
Walking without limits
talking within limits
God knows,
For whom I always waiting!
Who are you
Just tell me . ..........................

Old 10th January 2012
Namaskar

The Story of Love
Is a pain of the Heart,
A game of the mind,
And a flame from the start!!
You can love all your life
And Forever be true!!
And you'll know it was good
Once your life has been through!..............

Old 11th January 2012
Namaskar

I burn with longing
for my lover's sweet caress
lying on my eiderdown bed
in a state of utter undress

Bathing our limbs entwined
the moonlight displays her proud glow
dancing a waltz or perhaps a ballet
as the river of our love flows..............

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls