Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ♥♥♥ The Xossip Photography Contest 2017 : Rules and Queries Thread ♥♥♥

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th October 2017
16 ka Dola

lunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps database
Are Admin Team member allowed to Participate ?

Reply this post first, i have another one waiting for you

HT bro, CA clearly mentioned Non-competing... Why are you forcing it to be competing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
round 2
Ok

7th is Saturday
17th is Tuesday

what is sunday for ?

i get it, But i am saying is CA mentioned Non-competing In Entry thread

That is missing in index.

Quote:
untill someone not participated by their main ID , its allowed but only one. alias are not allowed as we want to give chance to more members at place of few members with more alias
https://www.xossip.com/member.php?u=2252818

We all know whose is this. I am just wandering what happens if he wins

Quote:
her her entry considered as participant , she is interested to compete. Just to mention NON-competing cann't rule out anyone from contest if it is allowed as per rule
In that case, all Non-Competing Entries comes under same Sun. I guess you should edit your index then.

Respected HT,

CA mentioned Non-competing in her entry... No matter she is in admin team, she is also a member of xp. Non compete means.. you know better

Now it is her wish not to compete Then how is she competing acc to you ?

Quote:
her her entry considered as participant , she is interested to compete. Just to mention NON-competing cann't rule out anyone from contest if it is allowed as per rule
Consider this as my last post ura sir

HT sir,
you say she is willing to compete, then why she mentioned Non-Competing in her Entry?

According to rules, MC are allowed to participate... But she didn't for the reasons best known to her.

And My last question.

Ht Sir, if i participate in contest as NC, will i be considered as Competing? Because i am still participating

Thank You for your assistance and Time

Last edited by humtum : 7th October 2017 at 10:37 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 7th October 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunfry View Post

Explain this to me.
round 2

Quote:
Are Admin Team member allowed to Participate ?

Reply this post first, i have another one waiting for you
untill someone not participated by their main ID , its allowed but only one. alias are not allowed as we want to give chance to more members at place of few members with more alias

Quote:
i get it, But i am saying is CA mentioned Non-competing In Entry thread

That is missing in index.

Quote:
In that case, all Non-Competing Entries comes under same Sun. I guess you should edit your index then.
others are mods ,not allowed to compete.

Quote:
Consider this as my last post ura sir

HT sir,
you say she is willing to compete, then why she mentioned Non-Competing in her Entry?

According to rules, MC are allowed to participate... But she didn't for the reasons best known to her.

And My last question.

Ht Sir, if i participate in contest as NC, will i be considered as Competing? Because i am still participating

Thank You for your assistance and Time
she has shown her interest to me & it reflects in index.

why ? for you rule clear right?...all members can participate but winner of this contest go as Non-competing if they want not others.

don't make unnecessary confusion here, you just stick with one point in so many replies.

Last edited by humtum : 7th October 2017 at 10:38 PM.

Old 7th October 2017
Council Member
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:

Explain this to me.
galti se mistake

Quote:
CA and Mohit are listed as Competing In index
Though CA has mentioned Non-Competing
I guess MC's are not Admin team members

Am i rushing now

Aur bhai galti to tum log manoge nahi Uspar kuch bolna hi bekar hai

your first two points are total ---->
dekhte hai kbtk Apne post ki akhri lines par rehte ho

check Rules for Competition
2nd line
Quote:
The admin members will not be allowed to participate. Member Council & Previous Photography Contest Dibba holders can participate but winner position cann't be claimed by them.
they will not get dibba
same for Badshah111

Last edited by ura dhura : 7th October 2017 at 12:49 AM.

Old 7th October 2017
Council Member
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Respected HT,

CA mentioned Non-competing in her entry... No matter she is in admin team, she is also a member of xp. Non compete means.. you know better

Now it is her wish not to compete Then how is she competing acc to you ?
You have got your answer
Now, do not spam here anymore

Old 7th October 2017

krish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universekrish_999 is one with the universe
its saturday, 7th october. where is the entry thread for round 2?

Old 7th October 2017
Council Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by krish_999 View Post
its saturday, 7th october. where is the entry thread for round 2?
★☆★ The Xossip Photography Contest 2017 : Entries Thread (Round 2) ★☆★

Old 7th October 2017
Thats What.
Visit my website
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
Trikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps database
Where is fried lunds entry?
Is there allow to ask queries via alias?

If Alias entry is not allowed, then why are you guys entertaining alias queries

It's just thought. I don't have any intentions to spam here.

Old 11th October 2017
The Superlative Degree

Chanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparazi
Can anyone explain about supporting pictures for perfectly timed

Old 12th October 2017
✍ Renegade ✍
Visit my website

Jack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our communityJack Captain Jack is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanakya20 View Post
Can anyone explain about supporting pictures for perfectly timed
That's impossible to click again the same picture, the probability for it is (0.001/100).

OT's are noobs don't blame anything on them, they just following the previously shitty draft.

If you still obsessed with it then take a Cammy and shoot the whole footage, split the footage in frames choose according to you convenience.

Hope it will help :~}

Old 13th October 2017
The Superlative Degree

Chanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Captain Jack View Post
That's impossible to click again the same picture, the probability for it is (0.001/100).

OT's are noobs don't blame anything on them, they just following the previously shitty draft.

If you still obsessed with it then take a Cammy and shoot the whole footage, split the footage in frames choose according to you convenience.

Hope it will help :~}
so, Mgr did the same i guess ? is it valid ?

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls