Xossip

Old 31st May 2018

hot_raiter has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhot_raiter has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhot_raiter has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhot_raiter has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhot_raiter has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhot_raiter has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhot_raiter has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
When I m posting an update I am getting a message data base error. Can you please tell me if there is any issue with xossip

hot_raiter

Old 31st May 2018
:) capricious :)

Jack Captain Jack is a pillar of our community
Yep! There's a bug but you can overcome this by changing the domain!

Xossip.com
Xossip.rocks
Desiproject.com

Old 31st May 2018

hot_raiter has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhot_raiter has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhot_raiter has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhot_raiter has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhot_raiter has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhot_raiter has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhot_raiter has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Thank you Jack it worked with desiproject.com

Old 1st June 2018
No Existence~Just an illusion
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_raiter View Post
When I m posting an update I am getting a message data base error. Can you please tell me if there is any issue with xossip

hot_raiter
There was some issue with the servers. Resolved. Check it now, it would be working fine.