Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Hubby-Wife's dirty talks about other family members.....

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th July 2014

rascaloftheyear has disabled reputations
Hubby-Wife's dirty talks about other family members.....

Some dirty talks which we (couple) do while having sex or when we are feeling sexy and want to prepare our mood for the night -

Me: Sali teri behen ki gaand kamal ki hai.

Wife: Meri behen ki gaand ko kya karne ka man hai ?

Me : Uski tight jeans phadkar uski nangi gaand dekhne ka man karta hai. Isssssssaaah kya gaand hai uski aaaah....

Wife: Kaminay, bas dekhne bhar se satisfy ho jaoge ?

Me: Main to roz usme lund daloon to bhi kabhi satisfy nahin hounga..........

This type of dirty talking about other members of our family super charges our mood and we have a stormy sex at night. I would like to know if other couples also do such things. And exactly what they talk. Please give true replies.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 30th July 2014

maderchod696 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to maderchod696 Send a message via Skype™ to maderchod696
i get amazingly excited with the same concept and always grab the chance to talk dirty about other family members with my partner , looking forward to have a hot chat with you . i have lots of things to share and chat about others family member in which my partner is very bold and kinky about talking dirty .

Old 31st July 2014

kavya102030 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, my hubby & me do the same and it makes us very horny...... He always used to talk about my elder sister and my other female members of my family...Amazing experience !!!!!!!!!!

Old 1st August 2014

ashaasha is an unknown quantity at this point
ohhh yes we do the same i talk dirty about my saali and my wife participate -------------------------oh it gets very horny

Old 1st August 2014

I always encourage my wife to talk dirty about my father and elder brother during our sex :

Me : Baba (father) ko nanga dekha hai ? [ Seen father nude anytime ?]

Wife : Jab nahane bathroom me jatey hain to kai bar sirf towel mein dekha hai. [ Seen him in just towel many times when he goes to bathroom for shower ]

Me : Towel mein se lund ka shape dikhta hai ? [ Is the shape of his tool visible over the towel ? ]

Wife : Kabhi kabhi dikh jata hai. [ Sometimes it could be noticed.]

Me : Kabhi unke lund ko tight karne ki koshish karo na, jab woh towel mein rehte hain. [ Sometimes try to give him a hard on when he's in towel. ]

Wife : Expose karke ? [ Should I expose ?]

Me : Thoda sa. Jaise saree ka pallu girakar thodi der ke liye cleavage dikhao. [ Just a little, like flashing your cleavage for some time by dropping your saree pallu. ]

And I finger her pussy, asking her to fantasize about she showing him a deep cleavage. Then opening his towel to see his massive hard on. Ultimately I ask her to think about giving him a nice hand job while he is touching her boobs. She squirts like crazy as I finger her to convulsive orgasm.

Old 1st August 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by maderchod696 View Post
i get amazingly excited with the same concept and always grab the chance to talk dirty about other family members with my partner , looking forward to have a hot chat with you . i have lots of things to share and chat about others family member in which my partner is very bold and kinky about talking dirty .
Quote:
Originally Posted by kavya102030 View Post
Yes, my hubby & me do the same and it makes us very horny...... He always used to talk about my elder sister and my other female members of my family...Amazing experience !!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashaasha View Post
ohhh yes we do the same i talk dirty about my saali and my wife participate -------------------------oh it gets very horny
Nice experiences. But can you tell how and what exactly do you talk ? That will make this thread more erotic.

Old 1st August 2014
Custom title

teema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universe
TFS

Old 2nd August 2014

heeranagar is an unknown quantity at this point
YES I AM ALSO USE TO TALK ABOUT HER FAMILY MEMBER LIKE HER MOTHER AND BHABHI AND FATHER AND BROTHER.
AND ALSO ABOUT MY FAMILY MEMBERS

Old 2nd August 2014

ayeshaluvher is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Wel i hav been a silent reader for years. But dis thread made register on xossip.
Am lucky enough to have a gal in my life who shares my fantasies. & it al started 2 years back.
She gets so horny talking about her father & relatives.
Its amazing fun talking about our family members & fantasising about dem.
It realy gets very nasty & dirty .
2 b honest I thot am d only lucky chap to enjoy such talks .
But am surprised & its nice to know that other couples actually enjoy such dirty sessions. .
Luv u al.

Old 4th August 2014

About her mother....

Me : Woh kabhi bra nahi pehenti hai blouse ke andar ? [ Doesn't she ever wear a bra under her blouse ?]

Wife : Kyon ? [ Why ?]

Me : Transy blouse mein bahut bar uske boobs dekhe hain [ Have seen her boobs many times from her transy blouse ]

Wife : Hey Ram ! Meri maa par bhi apki gandi nazar rehti hai ? [ My God ! You ogle at my mom also ?]

Me : Unke boobs hamesha pallu ke bahar rehte hai to nazar pad hi jati hai. [ Her boobs are always displayed out of her saree pallu, so I couldn't help noticing ]

Wife : Unke boobs dekhkar bhi apka tight ho jata hai kya ? [ Do you get a hard on by looking at her boobs too ?]

Me : ( Apne lund pe uska hath rakhkar ) Han dekho na, sirf unke boobs ki baat karke hi yeh tight ho raha hai. [ (Placing her hand on my erect tool) Oh yeh ! See, just talking about her boobs gives me a boner. ]

Wife : ( Mera lund zor se dabakar) Madarchod aadmi ! [ ( Squeezing my cock) You motherfucker ! ]

Me : Ahhhh ! Maine us randi ke blouse me se uske nipples bhi dekhe hai ! [ I've also seen the nipples under the blouse of that slut. ]

My wife start massaging my cock in a handjob. I start squeezing her boobs.

Me : Ohhh ! Kya woh randi hamesha sabko apne boobs aur nipple ke darshan karati hai ? [ Does that slut always exposes her boobs and nips to everyone around ?]

Wife : Han. Maine bachpan se use aise hi dekha hai. [ Ya, I've seen her that way since my childhood. ]

As her handjob speed increases.....

Me : Us kutia ka doodh peene ka man kar raha hai ! [ I'm craving to suck milk from that bitch's boobs !]

She opens her blouse with the other hand and offer me her boob to suck.

Wife : Chusiye meri maa ka doodh. [ Suck my moms breast.]

And she makes me cum, while I take her mothers name between my gasps.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls