Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Sex Stories with South Actresses!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th May 2013
Actress Navel Professor

sexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to sexbomb1911
Sex Stories with South Actresses!!

Hi guys, this is my sex stories thread about South Indian Actresses. If you want me to write about a certain actress please be sure to request me in the thread.(DONT PM ME). My sex stories will have all type of sex positions like anal, pussy, blowjob, ass, and navel. If you want me to write sex story about armpit or feet tell me. I will first start with ass, pussy and navel sex. My favorite actress is Tamanna so my sex stories will be mainly of her. I may also include some pics in my story to help you better.
3.Trisha
4.Priya Anand
5.Amyra Dastur

Old 17th May 2013
Actress Navel Professor

sexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our community
Cool

My first Story!!!
Actress: Tamanna
INTRO
My name (for the story) is Ramesh. I am Tamanna's bodyguard. I am 5'8" and quite muscular. Tamanna is a very hot actress and I wanted to fuck her ever since I became her bodyguard. I want to cum in her navel or fuck her ass also pussy. One day, Tamanna was in her hotel room before photoshoot for her movie. I had to stay in the same room because of certain security problems. Tamanna asked me to stand outside because she wanted to dress. I also left the room. Later, suddenly in the room I heard a sound. When I went inside I saw Tamanna standing liek this....

Tamanna called me. She said " help me tie saree, I forget how t tie nicely". She was very angry that she could not tie saree and it is getting late for the photoshoot. When helping her tie saree I touched her boobs and navel. She did not realise but my cock became hard and strong. I wanted her pussy. Just when I wanted to seduce her, a producer came to the room and ask Tamanna to go down for the photoshoot. After the photoshoot Tamanna was very tired so she sleeped in the bed after changing saree. She told me to sleep on the floor. I had to stay together with her because of her security. Tamanna slept before me and I was looking at her body. Then I saw this...

I could'nt handle anymore so I started to masturbate there.

WILL BE CONTINUED!!!!
3.Trisha
4.Priya Anand
5.Amyra Dastur

Old 17th May 2013
Visit my website

dhruva91dec has many secret admirersdhruva91dec has many secret admirers
Super! Post More Quickly

Old 18th May 2013

pmanj119 is beginning to get noticed
macha ipadi paduthuruka ne kai adichu kanji ah thoppul la uthirukanum
visit my site

Old 18th May 2013

if i am n the place of tamana body guard i fucked hard when she s sleeping lik tat
visit my site

Old 18th May 2013

machi plz post karthika nair story

visit my site

Old 18th May 2013

roy.aryan1 is an unknown quantity at this point
kratika sengar sex story plz

Old 18th May 2013
Actress Navel Professor

Cool

Story Continues
I saw Tamanna's navel exposed in the saree and I started masturbating. My hand was rubbing my cock very fast and I was touching Tamanna's navel. I could not control anymore and started licking Tamanna's navel. I kissed her beutiful navel and licked it. I put my cock on her navel then I rubbed my cock on her navel. I was ready to cum in her navel when I saw Tamanna moving. She woke up and saw my cock i her navel. I tought she will get angry but she became horny. Tamanna said "Wow Ramesh your cock is super big. HOw long is it??" I said "8 inches,Tammu. You want to suck it??" Tammana said yes and took my cock in her hand.

Tamanna rubbed my cock and licked the tip of my penis. She also sqeezed my balls gently and played with them. I was so horny and hard. Tamanna slowly put my cock in her mouth and moved her tongue on my penis. She then started sucking on my cock. Her head moved up and down my cock. Her saliva was dripping down my cock and on my balls. Tamanna put my cock deep in her throat and sucked my cock. I was suprised she could fit my cock in her mouth. I felt like going to cum so i told her to stop.

Tamanna then asked me to lick her pussy. So I pulled down her saree and rubbed my fingers on her soft white pussy. Then I licked her thighs and slowly made my way to her pussy. She has very wet and her panties was soaked. I pulled it off and licked her pussy. I first licked the outside then I put my tongue inside her pussy. She tasted great and delicius. Her pussy was heavenly and I licked it for long time. She cummed many times when I licked her. After licking her pussy she let me play with her navel. I was very happy and started rubbing her navel.

I licked her navel like I licked her pussy. Her navel was great taste and I put my finger in her navel and fingerd it. I could see Tamanna was horny when I played with the navel. I then put my cock in her navel I fucked it. The pleasure was great for me and Tamanna. Then she said "Ramesh....put your cock inside me. I want your penis in my tight, wet pussy". I agreed and slowly penetrate my cock in her pussy.

She screamed with pleasure and asked me to go slow. I slowly inserted my cock in her pussy and kept fucking her. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter. Her pussy juice was flowing out. My cock kept fucking her pussy in and out. She screamed because her tight pussy had not been fucked my a 8 inch big Tamil cock before. She told me to fuck her harder and faster so I fucked her like a mad dog. After 20 minutes of fucking hard, I was about to cum. I told Tamanna " I cumming Tammu". She said" cum in my tight pussy Ramesh...please!!". So I rubbed my cock against her pussy and cummed in her milky white pussy. Tamanna was so hot that I cummed a lot of sperms into her pussy. My cum was flowing out of her pussy and dripping to the bed. Tamanna was very tired after the fuck and asked me to lay beside her. I layed down next to her and kissed her soft pink lips as we both slept off after the hardcore banging.

THE END!!
hope you all well on tamanna and this sex story.
3.Trisha
4.Priya Anand
5.Amyra Dastur

Old 18th May 2013
Actress Navel Professor

Next story on Kartika Nair....Will write it tomorrow
3.Trisha
4.Priya Anand
5.Amyra Dastur

Old 18th May 2013
Actress Navel Professor

Cool

Kartika fucked in mouth
Actress: Karthika Nair

At 10 p.m after a long day at my college, I went to the gym to release my stress in there. I went there and changed into my workout clothes and wore my tight shorts and t shirt. My muscles were visible in the outfit. I went to the workout area and I saw nobody there. Only 2 girls in the distance, 1 girl was Karthika and the other was her friend. I went closer and started chatting with them. Karthika did not talk much but her friend talked a lot to me. After only 3 minutes, her friends left the gym because her boyfriend called her. She was outside talking on the phone. Then Karthika started talking to me a lot more and we decided to go workout together. At that time Karthika took of her jacket and revealed her workout dress. My eyes could not believe it, she was very hot. Her workout dress was navel revealing and tight. Her yoga pants was also tight and her ass shape was visible.

We went to the weights area and started working out a bit. Karthika did some weight lifting with small dumbells. She said "Hey, I cant lift this it heavy...please help". So I stand behind her and help her lift it. My cock was pressed hard on her ass and hips as I helped her lift the weight. After lifting it she said it is enough and sat down. Then she looked at me and said " Just now what was pressing on me??? Your phone??" I was embaressed but I said the truth and told her my cock was pressing on her ass and hips. I thought she will get mad but she said " It was big can I see it?" I was happy when she said this so I took off my shorts and showed her my 8inch cock.

She hold my cock with both hands and said" WOW!! It's very big and manly" then she kept rubbing it with 2 hands. She got down on her knees and kissed my cock. It turned me on like crazy. My cock was harder than ever and she kept kissed my cock and balls. Then her lips moved up and down my cock and she licked it. She said" Tastes very good, also very big" I was very proud of my cock when she said it was big. Karthika then took my cock and wrapped her lips and mouth around it. Her tongue moved around my tip of the cock. It was fantastic when he did that. After that she started to suck on my cock. While sucking her hands were wrapped on my balls and playing with them. she gently hit my balls while sucking. Her saliva dripped on my balls and feet as she sucked my penis.

I asked her "can I play with your navel??" she said yes and stand up. She lay down on the floor as he rubbed her body for me. I let my cock relax after the great sucking by Karthika. I was on her body and licked her belly. Then I licked her navel. I put my tongue in her navel and tasted the flavour of Karthika Nair's navel hole. She moaned in pleasure and I kept on licking. My cock could not hold my my sperms and I was going to cum. So i put my penis on her navel and asked her " Can I cum in your navel?" She said to me to cum in her mouth. She wanted to taste my sperms. So I put my cock in her mouth and fucked her mouth. Her eyes were getting wet because on the power of my mouth fuck. Her saliva was dripping everywhere and she sqeezed my balls to make me cum more. I cummed in her mouth and filled it with my sperms. She said it tasted great and swallowed all my sperms. Then she sucked my cock dry of all sperms. We wore our clothes back and continued to workout because her friend came back into the gym. Karthik soon left and I was there staring at her ass as she walked out.

THE END!!!!
3.Trisha
4.Priya Anand
5.Amyra Dastur

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls