Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Exhibitionist bua(aunt) not out at 44

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd June 2018

pleasemenow is beginning to get noticed
Exhibitionist bua(aunt) not out at 44

Dear readers tis is 1st story ......... Am a regular story reader...... Based on some real incident I added more masala to make tis story hot.... Guys please don't complain tis story dooped..... I admit that tis story will have some narrations from the other stories which u hav already read..........

Also please bare with me for grammatical mistakes........

Old 2nd June 2018

BigShow1 is beginning to get noticed
Plz continue with a big update

Old 2nd June 2018

Am sakthi 28 m from tamilanadu .. my bua(athai) now age 44 is the most cunning , very naughty , clever , humiliating and best fuck machine I have ever experienced......... Many a times I asked her when will she stop talking cocks in her pussy??? Each time same reaction......She just smiled and told let's talk abt tis some other day.....

Tis story will be mostly narrated by my bua(athai- aunt). Some parts by myself........

My athai (bua) was married at the age of 16 , two daughters both married and now she is living in gujarat since 10 yrs..... Her husband is an engg(core) .. in the early years of their marriage they struggled a lot and now they hav a status of upper middle class leading a ample life.........

From childhood i used to visit her home for playing , watching tv etc,, as her home was in next street...... She used to call me as Marumagane(son in law) and gave the love care which is common...... Uncle also likes me coz I was little silent character but smart enough to understand the circumstances...... Days passed once I went to her home as I was on leave her daughter's were in school... At that time my age was 13 sex harmones started their work..... She was approx 25 yrs old ... Little chubby from childhood now turned into a young milf.... Extra fat on her hips with 2 folds..... Her structure 34 32 36..... She used to wear sarees ....... I liked the way she wears it ... Mostly her side hips with 2 folds will be visible to every one. Sometimes navel.. she have a very deep and wide navel.. Blouses with low neck front and back....... Of course she was the only one who was exposing more compared to other family members..... Once my mother told her to change these things but she told her husband like her tis way and asked my mother to change her dressing style and see how beautiful she looks...........

As knocked her door I saw somebody climbing her compound wall ... By seeing me he jumped down... By the time my bua opened the door and I got in........ I told wat I saw to her .... She just ignored and told the people use to steal lemon or some other things as they have Little plantation on one side of the house........ She told she will have a bath and asked me to watch tv..... While watching TV some glamour song was going on and I was excitingly watching it when I heard some 1 calling me...... Oohhh it's my aunt... I replied wat and she asked me for the towel which was drying outside....... When I took it and went to give it to her she was already out off the bathroom wearing a white petticoat and a towel on her top across her shoulders ... As I was facing her back I was mesmerized for 2 mins by her huge butts , wide hip fold......... She casually asks (marumagane athaiya enna appadi pakkurenga) y r u looking ur aunt like this? I told shiveringly (onnum illa athai) nothing aunty.... She smiled and asked is the towel dried and I told yes ... Ok then keep the towel asked me to go out... I followed her instructions and when I was abt to turn I saw that there is a mirror in front of her and she was smiling at my exist.....

Last edited by pleasemenow : 2nd June 2018 at 06:50 PM.

Old 2nd June 2018
Custom title

auntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our communityauntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our communityauntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our communityauntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our communityauntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our communityauntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our communityauntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our communityauntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our communityauntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our community
Waiting for your big updates

Old 3rd June 2018
Custom title

natureboy09 is a pillar of our communitynatureboy09 is a pillar of our communitynatureboy09 is a pillar of our communitynatureboy09 is a pillar of our communitynatureboy09 is a pillar of our communitynatureboy09 is a pillar of our community
Nice start

Old 4th June 2018
Custom title

BangBull has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBangBull has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBangBull has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBangBull has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBangBull has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBangBull has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBangBull has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBangBull has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBangBull has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBangBull has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Good start update

PM me for good times.

Old 4th June 2018
Custom title

teema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universe
very intresting n Naughty start

Old 5th June 2018

Years passed my bua(athai) was getting more careless abt her dressing at home which was making me feel lustful abt her at my adolescent age.... She started to wear sarees more exposingly......Her navel was in display most of the time..... Blouses were becoming short or her boobs were getting bigger.... Early days just 1 inch cleavage was visible but now her 40% 36d cup boobs were in display..... Her saree was covering her left boob only........ Right boob and cleavage was a treat for my eyes whenever I visited her home......

I started masturbating dreaming her ..... Sometimes I hav noticed that while she was going out with uncle to his company's official parties (family get to gethers)she was dressed very sexily...... She was getting more chubby with extra fats in all parts of her body like bgrade acteress SAPNA SAPU...... On the other side my uncle was going opposite... Belly pot stomach, bald head etc,....

As i was very attracted towards my bua..... I used to help her with all kind of household works........ At that time i used to touch her hand , shoulder, bare back etc,... She never minded..... .

When I was in early 16 my aunt was nearing 30 . I was waiting for results of my sslc(10).she took me to a tailor shop for stitching some blouses and some other things...... The shop was in 2nd floor of shopping complex .... Little old type ... No dressing room with three machines only... As we entered a guy prakash around 35+ greeted will smile and my aunt replied with smile... He said 'usually u would come with ur husband and enquired abt me?????'.. she told her hus is busy that's y i accompanied her and introduced me as her daughter's classmate..... Adding more she told he is a good boy and used to help her in household works etc,.. she enquired where is kumar ???

Prakash- he went to his native ,, will be back after 2days.others hav went to lunch... Don't worry mam am here to do ur work.. u can relay on me...

Aunt- ok ok ... Just asked casually.....

Prakash- how may I serve u?

Aunt- two blouses with half sleeve, 2 petticoats, 1 full sleeve blouse...

Prakash-any special occasion or regular purposes???

Aunt- full sleeve and petticoats for special occasion... Other 2 blouse regular.....

Prakash- ok mam let's 1st go with regular ones... Do u have any sample blouse ???

Aunt- no. Old ones are getting very tight...... Take new measurements....

Prakash- ok mam lets start.. and signaled abt me

Aunt- no worries.....

He went near the entrance of the shop to move the curtain and asked me to stop if any1 comes.

He switched on lights to end the darkness and i was witnessing them from 10ft distance....

Oh forgot to describe my aunt's dressing.... She was wearing maroon colour cotton saree with cream colour blouse. Saree on her navel but her hips were exposed fully.....

Prakas- asked her to drop her saree and rise her hands up....he took the tape .....

she did so without any hesitation...
He stared at her boobs and gave a heavy breathe and 1st measured her shoulders then hand sleeve length.

Prakash- is this length ok mam?

Aunt- no 1inch shorter than my blouse..

Praksh- ok mam...Oh i forget to ask u the new materials...!!!

Aunt - ye its in the bag down...

Saying this she bend down and gave the pure cotton materials to him.... He was stuck at the boobs which were abt to spill out of her blouse while bending down but the tight blouse didn't let them fall out..... Even my dick started raising ....

Prakash- mam seems that u don't wear bra these new materials are semi transparent ur this(kept one finger exactly on her left nipple) will be partially visible if the saree moves from ur boobs(kept one finger on her left boobs). Then asked her whether she would like have some lining material inside the blouse only on her nipple area and circled his middle finger around her aerolas and hold her nipple region by his five fingers in the way of explanation....

Aunt- aaaahhhh moaned a Little and nodded no........

Continue??????

Old 5th June 2018
Custom title

auntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our communityauntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our communityauntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our communityauntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our communityauntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our communityauntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our communityauntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our communityauntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our communityauntiesboobs04 is a pillar of our community
Great. Post more big updates

Old 5th June 2018
Custom title

natureboy09 is a pillar of our communitynatureboy09 is a pillar of our communitynatureboy09 is a pillar of our communitynatureboy09 is a pillar of our communitynatureboy09 is a pillar of our communitynatureboy09 is a pillar of our community
Nice update

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls