Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > MY LOVE,YOUR SLUT PALLAVI-A REAL WHORE!

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th February 2012
once upon a time
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
zee_go_lo has hacked the reps databasezee_go_lo has hacked the reps databasezee_go_lo has hacked the reps databasezee_go_lo has hacked the reps databasezee_go_lo has hacked the reps databasezee_go_lo has hacked the reps database
MY LOVE,YOUR SLUT PALLAVI-A REAL WHORE!

When I met Pallavi, she was a blushing, soft spoken, introvert lady. But her body was full of flaming and lustre. Eyes were appealing, hungry for physicality; voice was full of craze, her every movement was really dick rising. I never allowed my eyes to miss to follow her bouncing butts while walking. I fall in love with her. It took time to get closer and closer. Gradually I discovered her physically, mentally. What I found Pallavi a fatty, meaty, eatable flesh under her fully covered cloths. I found a sensual mind, full of perversion. A sexually crazy woman! She made me crazy on her flesh. I started stripping her body and mind. Still stripping…..

Last edited by zee_go_lo : 14th February 2012 at 02:25 AM.

Old 14th February 2012
Custom title

whynot2006 is a pillar of our community
post the picture

Old 14th February 2012
once upon a time
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
zee_go_lo has hacked the reps databasezee_go_lo has hacked the reps databasezee_go_lo has hacked the reps databasezee_go_lo has hacked the reps databasezee_go_lo has hacked the reps databasezee_go_lo has hacked the reps database

See the stains over her panty! I love to sniff it...

Old 14th February 2012
Custom title

leepvvv has received several accoladesleepvvv has received several accoladesleepvvv has received several accoladesleepvvv has received several accolades
hi
pallvi pic pls

Old 14th February 2012
Custom title

leepvvv has received several accoladesleepvvv has received several accoladesleepvvv has received several accoladesleepvvv has received several accolades
do u know tamil?

Old 14th February 2012
once upon a time
Please post your wildest fantasies to see more of this Slut. What you want to do between her two fatty thighs!

Old 14th February 2012
once upon a time
Quote:
Originally Posted by sluty_sis_pallavi View Post
HI! I AM PALLAVI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sluty_sis_pallavi View Post
39 YAERS OLD MATURE WOMAN FROM DELHI.
I AM ALWAYS INTERSTED IN MATURE GENTLEMAN. SO YOUNGMEN, PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME TRYING TO FIND ME OUT.
SO ITS AN INVITATION TO ALL MATUREMEN WHO ARE GENTLEMEN TOO - ENJOY ME IN MY OWN BEDROOM!

Read The Biography of Pallavi: http://www.xossip.com/member.php?u=1867833

Last edited by zee_go_lo : 14th February 2012 at 10:36 AM.

Old 14th February 2012
Custom title

nightcharger has many secret admirersnightcharger has many secret admirers
Check your inbox

Old 14th February 2012
LoveBeautifulWomen

ilovemadhuri has received several accoladesilovemadhuri has received several accoladesilovemadhuri has received several accolades
???????

Old 14th February 2012
once upon a time
I love to push my face between her fatty thighs and sniff deeply! Uff Heaven.....

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls