Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > <<<Personal Actress Memes Collection>>>

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th May 2016
Custom title

jsmithfb is a pillar of our communityjsmithfb is a pillar of our communityjsmithfb is a pillar of our communityjsmithfb is a pillar of our communityjsmithfb is a pillar of our communityjsmithfb is a pillar of our communityjsmithfb is a pillar of our communityjsmithfb is a pillar of our communityjsmithfb is a pillar of our community
<<<Personal Actress Memes Collection>>>

Am Starting another thread, Updates will be kinda slow but will be updating at least once a week. Just a collection of memes i create, not memes rather captioned pics. Just thought of sharing what i create

To Note Some of the Captions are taken from others threads from several random users i only create memes but captions might not be fully mine, I apologize in advance for not crediting them as i dont recollect all the sources && I am only english and tamil, so If the hindi memes or spelling are of mistake am so sorry only getting from elsewhere

LET ME START WITH

Last edited by jsmithfb : 14th May 2016 at 10:55 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 13th May 2016
Custom title

jsmithfb is a pillar of our communityjsmithfb is a pillar of our communityjsmithfb is a pillar of our communityjsmithfb is a pillar of our communityjsmithfb is a pillar of our communityjsmithfb is a pillar of our communityjsmithfb is a pillar of our communityjsmithfb is a pillar of our communityjsmithfb is a pillar of our community

Old 13th May 2016
Custom title

Old 13th May 2016
Custom title

Old 13th May 2016
Custom title

Old 13th May 2016
Custom title
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
pkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps database
nic one da machchi... vst my memes thrd wen u gt a chanc...

Old 13th May 2016
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkumar13 View Post
nic one da machchi... vst my memes thrd wen u gt a chanc...
Ya i do know it i subscribed it already

Old 13th May 2016
Custom title

Old 13th May 2016
Custom title
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
pkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmithfb View Post
do her doggyoga...sty ft as a mothrfukkr....

Old 13th May 2016
Shruti Lover

shruti navel licker is hunted by the papparazishruti navel licker is hunted by the papparazishruti navel licker is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmithfb View Post
Anu

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls