Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Lovely mom lustful son

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd February 2017

Mom se lust is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Lovely mom lustful son

Hi,
Lemme be straight forward before I start my new story
Do u people actually believe that mother-son commits incest???
It happens but very rarely and I myself experienced it in reality but it isn’t as easy as other authors describe. I’m fucking fed up by the stories available here ( almost 90%) where the mother has her son’s dick in her mouth within 3 or 4 updates or the son eats her pussy within 3 or 4 updates…
Do u people actually think that the mother agrees to everything without any shame or time to think about it...Does she agree to fuck the son whom she has raised from a toddler?????

Many of us think about our mom and masturbate, and then what happens after we ejaculate??????
Hell yeah!!! The cloud of guilt spreads al over our mind…don’t u think that the mother feels the same too after she does something forbidden with the son????

But the authors showcases the mother as some cheap slut where she does everything without any fear or guilt…she talks vulgar or gets too casual with son or gets toooo horny without any shame….the mothers by nature are traditional and very shy and kind of afraid to do anything which showcases something which shouldn’t be disclosed..

I’m writing a story based on the real incidents happened in my life along with added fictional scenes to make the story more interesting because as per my knowledge seduction and committing to incest by mom-son takes months together...only then the mother agrees to everything casually and doesn’t feel guilt…enough time and constant strive shows unbelievable results.
Whoever are looking for quick sex and who doesn’t have enough time can leave right away!!! U don’t deserve to read my story

Still here?? Awesome…I’m going to take u to a looooong journey full of seduction, erotica, tease and unlimited fucking sessions but it’s a long way…
Ready???? I need quick and a lot of replies before I start the introduction..

My story is reality based so everything will be true with added screenplay just to spice up…it’s a story of 40+ mom and 20+ son forbidden relations....
Wana see how my mom looks?? To which actress she resembles????

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 3rd February 2017
Custom title

targetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazi
Pls start soon nanba...

Old 3rd February 2017
Custom title

super.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Nice

Old 3rd February 2017

Krishno Roy is an unknown quantity at this point
Mind blowing plot ... Please don't cross the line.. Just thighjob and assjob ..
Please don't cross the line
...... Go ahead... Waiting for update...

Old 4th February 2017

kkiran11 is a pillar of our communitykkiran11 is a pillar of our communitykkiran11 is a pillar of our communitykkiran11 is a pillar of our communitykkiran11 is a pillar of our communitykkiran11 is a pillar of our communitykkiran11 is a pillar of our community
Interesting... Try to write like chat between mom and son..(use " ")...thanks

Old 4th February 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkiran11 View Post
Interesting... Try to write like chat between mom and son..(use " ")...thanks
Obviously...don't u worry...I'm gonna start the 1 st update in the evening...I'm at work now..

Old 4th February 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishno Roy View Post
Mind blowing plot ... Please don't cross the line.. Just thighjob and assjob ..
Please don't cross the line
...... Go ahead... Waiting for update...
I know...just wait n enjoy...my story is not based on sex....itsba story bout daily seduction and teasing and how bit by bit the mother loses her guilt...

Old 4th February 2017

Myself and mom have indulged in many activities and I'm gonna mention everyone of them but I would need some ideas from u guys as it may help me to recall those things incase I have forgotten and if I have actually did it...thank u...reply soon

Old 4th February 2017
n00b
  Councillor: Council Member      
aaryansanky has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom se lust View Post
Myself and mom have indulged in many activities and I'm gonna mention everyone of them but I would need some ideas from u guys as it may help me to recall those things incase I have forgotten and if I have actually did it...thank u...reply soon
You mentioned that it's reality...what idea or suggestions than?

Just post it.

Old 4th February 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaryansanky View Post
You mentioned that it's reality...what idea or suggestions than?

Just post it.
As I mentioned its reality based but wana add a little screenplay in between to spice it up so if u guys need sum thing to be added of it choice , I can give it a try...send ur fantasies ,if I have already committed them then I'll write as it happened or else gonna create new scenes...got it??? Along with my reality even ur fantasies all be fulfilled

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls